U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-02-2010, 11:58 PM
 
Location: North shore, Long Island
1,919 posts, read 3,163,360 times
Reputation: 410

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
You'll need an 8 foot fence in Baldwin Harbor.
Oh, metal garbage cans work best if you want to deter the speeders on Grand Ave...Gotta have the timing right when you toss it in front of them though, you want it to cascade across the the front bumper past the windshiled. They are mostly drug dealers doing business in the park after hours, so toss the can out in front of them and bolt inside your house really quick. Good luck.
Oh one more thing, wood fencing is less likely to be graffitti'd on than pvc.

I could be wrong but I don't think Grand ave go south of Merrick rd.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-03-2010, 12:05 AM
 
Location: North shore, Long Island
1,919 posts, read 3,163,360 times
Reputation: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
You'll need an 8 foot fence in Baldwin Harbor.
Oh, metal garbage cans work best if you want to deter the speeders on Grand Ave...Gotta have the timing right when you toss it in front of them though, you want it to cascade across the the front bumper past the windshiled. They are mostly drug dealers doing business in the park after hours, so toss the can out in front of them and bolt inside your house really quick. Good luck.
Oh one more thing, wood fencing is less likely to be graffitti'd on than pvc.

LOL! This is a long post I didn't realize it was from Hotkarl. HotKarl you make me laugh. Speaking of the Baldwin area. How much do those really nice homes by the lake on Merrick Rd. cost? My guess from 600.000 to 800.000.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-03-2010, 12:08 AM
 
Location: North shore, Long Island
1,919 posts, read 3,163,360 times
Reputation: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywed1 View Post
hey as a drug dealer myself i resent being stereotyped speeding down grand ( i drive backwards down milburn) and i resent selling drugs in the park (i prefer to sell my drugs by the elementary school) and i dont graffiti on fences just cars houses and windows
LOL! What are you selling?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-03-2010, 08:07 AM
 
9,343 posts, read 17,015,514 times
Reputation: 4225
Default A map of the Hamlet of Baldwin Harbor in the Town of Hempstead, Nassau County

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nevets View Post
I could be wrong but I don't think Grand ave go south of Merrick rd.

The northern border of Baldwin Harbor is the median of Atlantic Avenue.

A map of the Hamlet of Baldwin Harbor in the Town of Hempstead, Nassau County:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/45/Baldwin-harbor-ny-map.gif (broken link)

Baldwin Harbor is one of those many villages and hamlets on Long Island where none of the places in the community have the hamlet name in their mailing address: places in the Hamlet of Baldwin Harbor have a "Baldwin, NY 11510" and "Freeport, NY 11520" mailing address.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-03-2010, 09:16 AM
 
Location: In my house
3,318 posts, read 5,007,385 times
Reputation: 1360
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nevets View Post
LOL! This is a long post I didn't realize it was from Hotkarl. HotKarl you make me laugh. Speaking of the Baldwin area. How much do those really nice homes by the lake on Merrick Rd. cost? My guess from 600.000 to 800.000.
No not that much! 4/5's maybe?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-03-2010, 10:12 AM
 
Location: Wallens Ridge
3,131 posts, read 2,549,580 times
Reputation: 17204
Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywed1 View Post
hey as a drug dealer myself i resent being stereotyped speeding down grand ( i drive backwards down milburn) and i resent selling drugs in the park (i prefer to sell my drugs by the elementary school) and i dont graffiti on fences just cars houses and windows
I think you left out an e on your screen name... sallyweed1 would be better
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-03-2010, 10:37 AM
 
162 posts, read 198,983 times
Reputation: 107
heroin, is the drug of choice for the kids. i try to sell drugs but im scared of the other drug dealers,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:15 AM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top