Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 05:22 PM

1,615 posts, read 3,581,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequaman View Post
Crooks - so predictable. Nassau hater.
why are you posting videos of meatheads/Orange people in Rocky Point and New Jersey?

Cmon now, keep the negativity off this thread. You gotta admit that was a dope song. ?

Waiting for the laggards in Sluffolk to release copycat song in 3,2,1......
We all know Massapequa is Oompa Loompa central
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2011, 05:37 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,745,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookhaven View Post
How could he.

Brookhaven doesen't have em but Amityville does.Doesent part of Da Riv go to School there?

Sorry about the Bronx Carpet in Da Riv.
As for MC Merrick .Go white boy go white boy go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_
Suffolk LL Holla.

Peace

Crooks
TBH, I'd prob rather live in Amity by the water than East Bushkill PA, almost similar quality SDs. But that's besides the point -- AMITY is in Suffolk. >New York Mobile Home Parks and Used Homes for Sale

W/E man. You should embrace your area, not shun the TPs.

Obvious insecurities from the get-go with your move. You've been bashing Nassau since 08.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIslandCitizen View Post
We all know Massapequa is Oompa Loompa central
You're obviously jealous of LI. If you're looking for a flame-war, you're flaming the wrong person. You lost all credibility with me about 1000 posts ago. Surprised the MODS don't tag you for flaming & violating TOS.

Old 01-12-2011, 05:47 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,303,161 times
Quote:
You may be new to Suffolk and LI in general, I'm not sure.. But there's a good amount of trailer parks in Suffolk.
The research has been compiled on Suffolk's trailer parks. There are only 15, and of those, 7 are for seniors only. It is NOTHING compared to the number of trailer parks in NC, for example.

Top 10 States People Are Fleeing...Guess who's #1?

The trailer park discussion starts around post #48.

Old 01-12-2011, 05:53 PM

1,615 posts, read 3,581,006 times
Quote:

You're obviously jealous of LI. If you're looking for a flame-war, you're flaming the wrong person. You lost all credibility with me about 1000 posts ago. Surprised the MODS don't tag you for flaming & violating TOS.
For your Info writing about TOS is a violation of TOS. But you probably don't know that because it isn't illustrated.

I feel so terrible that I have no credibility with you. Bless your heart whatever will I do now. Woe is me...

And lastly...oh yeah mr. lucky charms I am soooo so jealous of the orange Massapeqoid tribe it is just oozing out of all my pores.

I think that video is just the perfect representation of your village.

Old 01-12-2011, 05:57 PM

7,658 posts, read 19,171,986 times
Quote:
TBH, I'd prob rather live in Amity by the water than East Bushkill PA, almost similar quality SDs. But that's besides the point -- AMITY is in Suffolk. >New York Mobile Home Parks and Used Homes for Sale

W/E man. You should embrace your area, not shun the TPs.

Obvious insecurities from the get-go with your move. You've been bashing Nassau since 08.

No no ...Pequa...No.

That E Bushkill swipe (again) fell as flat as the flattops of Amityhood.
(Something tells me your suburban ass would last about 12 minutes there).

Your dead wrong on all counts.
We love it out here and its absolutely beautiful this time of year.
TPn all

Peqs you should embrace your "fancy" Buttafall LI stereotypes town as well.Toss on a wifebeater and a pinky ring and go blow some donuts in the Escalade for a while you'll feel better.

Ill be out here in my sea shanty. Listening to the peaceful silence of snow falling on cedar limbs and the waves breaking in the distance, Dreaming of All American Burgers and a never ending supply of Axe Body Spray and Fake tan and a Fool in an Escalade blowing donuts in a wifebeater.

Peace

Crooks

Old 01-12-2011, 06:23 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,745,924 times
Quote:
No no ...Pequa...No.

Your dead wrong on all counts.
We love it out here and its absolutely beautiful this time of year.
TPn all
Yes yes, we love your beautiful town and its downtown that looks like something out of the twilight zone , I think Bushkill is +3 on you in downtown amenities, taxes and schools now.

Enough with this. You claimed you wanted this to be a positive thread but have been trying to derail since post #2. Take your ball and go home now. And take LIfakeCitizn with you. This thread's about Manu & Nassau County. Peace.

Old 01-12-2011, 06:28 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,715,420 times
Quote:

Peqs you should embrace your "fancy" Buttafall LI stereotypes town as well.Toss on a wifebeater and a pinky ring and go blow some donuts in the Escalade for a while you'll feel better.

Crooks
This Pequa native never blew a donut, but she blew a Bakker and brought down his empire....

Old 01-12-2011, 07:25 PM

36 posts, read 43,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIslandCitizen View Post
Cmon crooks your giving the Peqoid too much credit. Your probably right about the wife beater but after that to imagine he could afford the ring and the escalade probably gives him too much credit. Ok I'll submit that he does own a standard issue bottle of natural carrot tanning oil.
God bless Massapequa

Old 01-12-2011, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
This Pequa native never blew a donut, but she blew a Bakker and brought down his empire....
I was not aware

Old 01-12-2011, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Yes yes, we love your beautiful town and its downtown that looks like something out of the twilight zone , I think Bushkill is +3 on you in downtown amenities, taxes and schools now.

Enough with this. You claimed you wanted this to be a positive thread but have been trying to derail since post #2. Take your ball and go home now. And take LIfakeCitizn with you. This thread's about Manu & Nassau County. Peace.
http://fotw.vexillum.com/images/u/us-ny-sf.gif (broken link)

Fair enough Sixth Borough but if youre gonna dish it out on Suffolk then you best be ready to get it back.

Peace Queens East.

Crooks

PS
blue and orange (suffolk county)
http://reflectedlightny.com/sunsets.aspx (broken link)

Last edited by Crookhaven; 01-12-2011 at 08:16 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island