U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-10-2007, 05:15 PM

127 posts, read 332,002 times

Advertisements

I hope not for the worse...I really like my town.

Old 08-10-2007, 05:23 PM

1,058 posts, read 2,400,487 times
Sorry...but G.W. Bush and his Robber Baron buddies need cheap labor and the multicultural PC crowd led by Hillary want a new "diverse" America. No room for you.

Old 08-10-2007, 05:28 PM

1,058 posts, read 2,400,487 times
VDARE.com Home Page - Welcome!

Old 08-10-2007, 06:44 PM

240 posts, read 641,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4StanleyCups View Post
Ironically, I just got something in the mail today that dovetails with this post and also others on this board about illegal immigrants.

It's my water bill (Suffolk County Water Authority). Enclosed with my bill was an insert (which I'm sure is being enclosed with ALL the SCWA bills this month, as I've never seen this particular flyer before) with the heading:

Want to pay your water bill with cash?
Desea pagar el recibo de agua en efectivo?
Visit the nearest pay station.
Visite nuestras estaciones de pago.

Below are listed more than 20 of these "pay stations". It is interesting to see where they are located: Amityville, Bay Shore, Bellport, Blue Point, Brentwood, Central Islip, Huntington, LIndenhurst, Medford, Patchogue, Rocky Point, Ronkonkoma, Selden .... (some towns listed, like Brentwood, have more than one)

The "pay stations" are located within various businesses. Ten of them include "Payroll Service" or "Check Cashing" in their names. Two are pharmacies. Two are travel agencies (i.e, Hispaniola Travel & Communications in Brentwood). I have no idea what "Liberia Multiservice" in Patchogue is. The rest are stationary/convenience stores.

Hm, I wonder who SCWA's "target demographic" for this across-the-board mass mailing is.......

(btw I live in one of the 90%+ white demographic areas, so I'm pretty darn sure that it is an all-customers mailing. Anyone else get this "ad" in their bill this month?)

Well there are exceptions on that list, Ronkonkoma, Rocky Point and Blue Point are far from minority communities.

Old 08-10-2007, 06:51 PM

2,529 posts, read 4,482,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY62 View Post
What alot of people dont figure is there are alot of spanish that are not mexican.
We have El Savador, Peru, Costa Rica, Hondorus,etc. The problem is many of them are not here legally. They have no respect for the community and turn it into the hell hole they come from. Take a trip to Westbury, Farmingdale, Brentwood, Patchogue and see what they've done.
Then you have MS-13, which is an extremely dangerous roving gang who initiates new members by robbing, raping, and killing. People really need to realize that unless we get rid of these people, our towns and our country will turn into a dangerous 3rd world. It already has in many towns.

Old 08-10-2007, 07:08 PM

1,876 posts, read 240,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockypointny View Post
Well there are exceptions on that list, Ronkonkoma, Rocky Point and Blue Point are far from minority communities.
Ronkonkoma has changed.
MS13 and stuff.

Blue Point is pretty much a 90% town except that its next to Patchogue.

Rocky Point is a 90% town but we do have some laborers in the downtown district.

I'm sure the Civic will have issue with anything supporting Illegals.
If the mailer went out today ...Im sure Dan Losquadro already got an earful.

The town is tight knit,organized and knows how to flex its political muscle.

C

Last edited by clamboy; 08-10-2007 at 07:38 PM..

Old 08-10-2007, 07:14 PM

2,529 posts, read 4,482,810 times
Lake Ronkonkoma is still good, but Ronkonkoma by the RR station has alot of "flophouses", and there come the illegals and MS-13.
Port Jeff station is even worse than that though.

Old 08-10-2007, 07:30 PM

4,386 posts, read 4,133,611 times
I don't know if a lot of the people moving to NC were intelligent enough to research the demographics of the new area. If I had a dollar for every post in the NC forum that read " we just bought a house in NC, can anyone tell me how the schools are and are there any jobs for me" I would be able to afford to live on LI!

Old 08-10-2007, 10:41 PM

259 posts, read 660,542 times
Quote:
If a family moves in my neighborhood & takes care of their home & gets up & goes to work everyday, resides in this country legally & lives with mostly AMERICAN cultural values I don't give a rat's azz what color their skin is or from what country they came.
After all this is the great melting pot.
Kelly Eventhough there are many non-white people who buy homes maintain them and are very nice neighbors their children who are sent to public and private schools are exposed to a multicultural educational agenda which promotes viral hatred towards whites. After a formerly white neighborhood attains a certain racial balance (intergrated) many whites are forced to relocate because of the Racist anti-white and anti-European attitudes which culminate from non-white people .

Quote:
There are plenty of 'trashy' white people who can drag down your neighborhood and your schools.
Gypsysoul This is not true at all! I remember when most of Long Island was white. Yes there were bad whites back then but Trashey whites have never dragged down the estate values of any neighborhood or school district on Long Island! I live in an affluent white area and have terrible trashey whites across the street from me. They fight with the neighbors Their children come home at nighttime and throw their beer cans on neighbors lawns but my neighborhoods real estate values have not dropped. A matter of fact the house around the corner just sold for three and a half million.

Quote:
down the road from me, they built three high ranches right off of Sunrise Hwy. They are all bunched together and look like eye sores. Still, in this area houses go for $500,000 new...I saw some family living in one that I could not make out what ethnic group they belonged to..but they were NOT white.

If they could afford one of these homes, good for them (or whoever is funding them..?)
Gypsysoul What makes you think they can afford to buy one of those eye sores? They are being funded by George Bush and his corporate banker cronies! They have propagated a phoney agenda of increasing non-white homeownership by unscrupulous lending practices! People who cannot afford to pay these mortages either lose their homes or must rent out rooms to others in order to keep them. This augments the overall population slumifying whole neighborhoods and reduces the prevailing labor wage and available jobs. Not to mention increasing employment opportunities to politically connected and corrupt developers who build crap houses and run!

Quote:
My friend sold her house in Medford 2 years ago, because her 9 year old was pushed down the stairs in school. She was scared of the gangsta life many of the 5th graders were trying to emulate. Private school was too expensive, The children that did this were white, she relocated to Port Saint Lucie ,FLa.
Whaaaat? Momix How silly! She should have invested in Boxing and Grappling lessons! Port Saint Lucie and Florida in general has a growing hispanic and west indian pop. all of whom are progandized by US institutions to hate and attack Whites!

Last edited by Dee62; 08-11-2007 at 12:17 AM..

Old 08-10-2007, 11:16 PM

289 posts, read 764,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fopt65 View Post
I don't know if a lot of the people moving to NC were intelligent enough to research the demographics of the new area.
Now that's another thing I just don't "get": the Great Migration from LI to North Carolina, specifically the Triangle area (Raleigh/Durham).

About 3 years ago I was invited to visit a friend who had moved to one of those suburbs and was raving about how much they loved it. From his description (literally "exactly like Long Island, only with half the property taxes and half the house prices!") I was expecting something great. I'd never been to NC before, as most of my traveling south had been by plane from LI to specific areas in Florida (the Keys, Sarasota, and Orlando).

So I was unprepared for the "demographics shock" of the Raleigh area, to say the least. And was very uncomfortable with it.

After I got back home and mentioned my experience to a family member, the response was "Well, what did you expect, for gawdsake? North Carolina is the South!" Duh. Of course it is. It's not "Long Island South" it's The South. Long Island is one of the most segregated places in the country (whether you think that's good or bad is irrelevant; it just IS). The southern states are way more integrated than LI will probably ever be. So I'd think that anyone who isn't comfortable with being in an integrated area, wouldn't want to move to NC no matter how much cheaper it is. Isn't that logic? But people don't always research, or research enough. So when I hear and read about people who move down there being unhappy and wanting to move back to the Northeast, I wonder how much of that is due to the demographics but they are too politically correct to come right out and say so....

Just a thought.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island