Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 06:34 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,745,924 times

Advertisements

"Juan Carlos Flores-Campos, 23, was driving a 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 , a work truck his employer had not authorized him to use, when he lost control on Main Street late Tuesday, struck a curb, crashed through the fence and bushes surrounding the church, then hit the church itself,"
Southold Town Police charge 23-year-old Greenport man with leaving the scene of an accident after he reportedly plowed into the side of a church Tuesday night.

http://mobile.newsday.com/inf/infomo...ed:i=1.3038332

UPDATE: Church Hit-and-Run Suspect Charged - North Fork, NY Patch

==============
In other news, A Riverhead man is under arrest, charged with raping an 11-year-old girl in the Riverhead area, police said.

Riverhead Town police said Rufino Martinez-Ortiz, 23, was arrested Wednesday morning and charged with first-degree rape.

Top Stories Item
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2011, 06:52 PM

3,852 posts, read 4,520,065 times
Do you have any comment here or did you just post these two stories in the hope that someone else comes forward and makes an anti-latino comment? At least have the balls to light the torch and brandish the pitchfork yourself.

Old 07-20-2011, 07:34 PM

1,144 posts, read 2,669,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interlude View Post
Do you have any comment here or did you just post these two stories in the hope that someone else comes forward and makes an anti-latino comment? At least have the balls to light the torch and brandish the pitchfork yourself.
I was thinking the same thing. Although without reading the article and applying a stereotype to the name and occupation, I'm gonna assume (possibly wrongly) that he is here illegally.

I am not saying that US citizens don't have accidents and crash into buildings, but most probably an illegal immigrant isnt licensed to drive.

I'm not anti-any race/ethnicity/background. I am anti-illegal, anti-skirt the system etc.

Old 07-20-2011, 08:02 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,718,970 times
'Unauthorized use' was the way I read it in an earlier story. Is that a nicer way of saying he stole the truck?

Hispanic surname, landscaping business, unauthorized use of truck, fleeing the scene. It's hard not to use the term illegal alien when many of the signs point to that.

Old 07-20-2011, 08:09 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,718,970 times
Riverhead man arrested for raping a child | Riverhead News Review

Why didn't this receive it's own thread? It's far more heinous.
Quote:
Rufino Martinez-Ortiz, 23, of Riverhead pleaded not guilty to first-degree rape in Riverhead Town Justice Court Wednesday morning.
Quote:
Wearing a gray “wife beater” tank top and with his hands cuffed being his back, Mr. Martinez-Ortiz was mostly silent and spoke through a translator during his appearance.

Riverhead Town Justice...issued an order of protection for the victim. He set bail at $100,000 in part because Mr. Martinez-Ortiz had no identification on him.
Hispanic surname, speaking through interpreter, no ID.

Old 07-20-2011, 08:14 PM

1,144 posts, read 2,669,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
Riverhead man arrested for raping a child | Riverhead News Review

Why didn't this receive it's own thread? It's far more heinous.

Hispanic surname, speaking through interpreter, no ID.
This swine doesn't deserve bail, a translator, or identification, just a swift execution.

Old 07-20-2011, 08:23 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,745,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interlude View Post
Yeah, Yeah, yeah. Typical of you to support a child-rapist while hiding behind the race card. You must be blind to not realize that when the worst thing that can happen is deportation in most instances, they run amok. We need to throw these scum in general population (or execution like Buck suggested) to start curbing this trend of illegals raping babies.

‪Three Illegal Aliens rape 6 year old girl in Williamsburg, Virginia‬‏ - YouTube (http://youtu.be/xbIKj2f9EWI - broken link)

‪Illegal Alien Attempts Abduction Rape of 9 Year Old NC Girl twenty dollars offered to mom‬‏ - YouTube (http://youtu.be/QICLyzsvtgI - broken link)

‪Illegals Rape & Kill 15 Year Old Girl‬‏ - YouTube

‪ILLEGALS Rape & Stab Woman 75 Times!‬‏ - YouTube

‪MEXICAN ILLEGAL ALIEN CHILD RAPE RING IN SAN DIEGO‬‏ - YouTube

‪Mexican Gang Rape at Richmond High School‬‏ - YouTube

‪8 Illegal Aliens Gang Rape Woman‬‏ - YouTube

‪Florida judge tells illegal aliens who raped 12 yr old, "You are not worthy of being buried in USA"‬‏ - YouTube (http://youtu.be/FgYG45EvpP8 - broken link)

‘Sanctuary policy’ set illegal alien free, now charged with child rape - National Immigration Reform | Examiner.com

Accused Illegal Immigrant Rapes 12-yr old girl - Raleigh, page 1

http://diversityiscrap.com/2011/05/back-to-try-again/#more-2209 (broken link)

Illegal alien arrested for raping girl in Tennessee - Norfolk Crime | Examiner.com

‪Illegal Aliens Rape 11 Year-Old Girl‬‏ - YouTube

Old 07-20-2011, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequaman View Post
Yeah, Yeah, yeah. Typical of you to support a child-rapist while hiding behind the race card. You must be blind to not realize that when the worst thing that can happen is deportation in most instances, they run amok. We need to throw these scum in general population (or execution like Buck suggested) to start curbing this trend of illegals raping babies.
If you get your news and statistics from Youtube, it might seem that way I guess. Wasn't but a few score years ago that small minded racists such as yourself portrayed blacks as criminals and child rapists. Now I guess the target is anyone that speaks Spanish. Nothing like good 'ole fear and mob mentality to turn the middle class against phantom enemies while the ruling class sits back and sticks their hand deeper into your pocket.

Old 07-20-2011, 08:43 PM

2,940 posts, read 8,322,766 times
Now the question I have is, were these individuals turned over to I.C.E. if they were in the country illegally? And will the employer of that illegal driving the truck be charged with hiring an "undocumented" immigrant?
In a perfect world, the illegal would be deported and the employer charged with violating federal immigration law.
But we all know that wont happen. These guys probably won't get deported and will inflict more crime in the community.
And that landscaping company will hire more illegals, because they dont want to pay a legal wage and abide by OSHA and federal laws.

Old 07-20-2011, 08:49 PM

JIW why don't you release some videos calling for harsher penalties on employers of illegal labor? Seems to me that's time better spent than filming post avenue from a bus window.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island