Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 09:23 PM

1,963 posts, read 4,244,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIslandEddie View Post

50 years ago, we had culture. We came to school modestly dressed, we pledged alliegence to the Flag. We collected butterflies rather than facebook friends. We shared a Coke,
instead of a needle, went to proms rather than raves, we went to see our friends and not just send them an instant message. We've changed in this last twenty years to a point where we've gone haywire with the concept that WE will (as an individual), survive..
And the gen x and gen y was raised by who again?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2011, 10:38 PM

151 posts, read 367,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean sean sean sean View Post
We had a problem with a MAJOR DRUG DEALER once who was moving several GRAMS of marijuana a week in our neighborhood, and probably sold to high school kids too... I tried calling the police, DEA, FBI, CIA, MI6, etc. for years but nothing worked.

Here's how I finally got rid of him and what I suggest you do as well - ask him if you can get a bag of marijuana, pay for it and after he sells it to you take it right down to your local police precinct and show the officers on duty. Tell them you JUST purchased this bag of marijuana from a major drug dealer in your neighborhood and would like to report it as a crime. They will drive right back to the scene and throw him in jail. Showing them the drugs is irrefutable evidence of a crime! You just have to take some initiative if you really want to deal with the issue. We haven't had any problems since!
Yeah... walk right into the Precinct with a bag of marijuana and let them arrest you for possession

Old 09-09-2011, 07:53 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,745,437 times
Quote:
We had a problem with a MAJOR DRUG DEALER once who was moving several GRAMS of marijuana a week in our neighborhood, and probably sold to high school kids too... I tried calling the police, DEA, FBI, CIA, MI6, etc. for years but nothing worked.

Here's how I finally got rid of him and what I suggest you do as well - ask him if you can get a bag of marijuana, pay for it and after he sells it to you take it right down to your local police precinct and show the officers on duty. Tell them you JUST purchased this bag of marijuana from a major drug dealer in your neighborhood and would like to report it as a crime. They will drive right back to the scene and throw him in jail. Showing them the drugs is irrefutable evidence of a crime! You just have to take some initiative if you really want to deal with the issue. We haven't had any problems since!
That's crazy sean, did you really do this? I remember an episode of COPS back in the day where someone did this to get revenge on another person and they both got arrested. I have a feeling you're just messing around, right? someone's going to seriously try this.

PD members, what would happen if someone really did this? lol.

Old 09-10-2011, 10:50 AM

7,800 posts, read 10,105,281 times
Quote:

MI6? No wonder they dident do anything! In case you dident know, the United States declared independence from the British in 1776.

Old 09-19-2011, 08:57 AM

7 posts, read 13,786 times
White middle class people buying drugs, white middle class selling. Found nickle bags in street, with residue left. Not too much question about what is going on. In the real world it is not like watching the DEA show on TV, it is pretty tough to catch and keep law enforcement interested in catching a drug dealer. It is a myth that there is a "WAR ON DRUG." You have to be the squuky wheel and then police realize they have to do something.

Old 09-19-2011, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellmore-5 View Post
White middle class people buying drugs, white middle class selling. Found nickle bags in street, with residue left. Not too much question about what is going on. In the real world it is not like watching the DEA show on TV, it is pretty tough to catch and keep law enforcement interested in catching a drug dealer. It is a myth that there is a "WAR ON DRUG." You have to be the squuky wheel and then police realize they have to do something.
What kind of "residue" did you see in the bags?

Old 09-19-2011, 09:48 AM

1,474 posts, read 3,057,337 times
What street is this on? I'll come clean up the "residue"

Old 09-22-2011, 01:31 PM

7 posts, read 13,786 times
It was heroin the choice drug. Sells up at JFK High during lunch or the kids come puring down during their lunch to purchase. We see maybe 50-70 deals per day. Once caught a cab from the Nautical mile home and cabby said "oh you live on the block of the big drug dealer." We suspect someone is tipping off drug dealer. Every time you mention a manner or place, they switch a few days later to another manner/location. Someone who knows him claims he is a middle level dealer. Some people have said NCPD are protecting him. Do not believe that myself but there has been resistance to doing something about it. Something is going on!!!

Old 09-22-2011, 06:06 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,814,853 times
Just came back from China. Stayed with a friend in a so-called rough neighborhood and the worse thing going on was gambling and some money girls. No drugs. Zero tolerance. Caught selling weed (even a small amount) and they will execute you, no questions asked. Heroin? Forget it, off with your head. All foreigners also have to register at the local police station. Illegal aliens caught overstaying are quickly rounded up and deported. This nonsense in Bellmore wouldn't last 5 minutes in China. As a Chinese man told me, you Americans have too much freedom and why are you bankrupting yourselves pouring welfare on the laziest, most criminal, and least productive members of your society.

Old 09-22-2011, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny789987 View Post
Just came back from China. Stayed with a friend in a so-called rough neighborhood and the worse thing going on was gambling and some money girls. No drugs. Zero tolerance. Caught selling weed (even a small amount) and they will execute you, no questions asked. Heroin? Forget it, off with your head. All foreigners also have to register at the local police station. Illegal aliens caught overstaying are quickly rounded up and deported. This nonsense in Bellmore wouldn't last 5 minutes in China. As a Chinese man told me, you Americans have too much freedom and why are you bankrupting yourselves pouring welfare on the laziest, most criminal, and least productive members of your society.
Sure, we have our issues here in the good ol' USA but China? Really? Weed = execution? Yup, that is where I want to live.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island