U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 08:21 PM

7,658 posts, read 16,225,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydsavaged View Post
what? lol say that again?

Sound Beach?????

lost.

Poor choice? I'm from a neighborhood thats 10 times nicer than the nicest area of Rocky Point

again - its closer to being Shirley then it is the Hamptons as you make it to be.
Dead wrong.

Rocky Point is much, much larger than North Shore Beach and much nicer than Shirley.

Im sorry dude....you already told us where you live and that your family is in Sound Beach.I assure you Shirley is NOWHERE near RP Oak Hills, The Terraces, The Tides, Pickwick or Soundview dr.

(I see youve already over looked the fact that the best waterfront stock in Sound Beach goes to RP Schools as does Miller Place Horse Country but thats ok)

William Floyd is a complete failure, youre totally stretching now. Im sure you can recruit the Buttafucco Brigade to cosign your delusion but thats just to get a rise out of me since they dont like my take on the Bronze Coast (hows the popcorn Peqs?).

Folks around here know the truth.

Listen, you shoulda bought North or moved to Massapequa.
You already got friends there.They know what its like to be reviled by the North Shore, you'll have plenty in common lol.

; )

Crooks

Last edited by Crookhaven; 11-08-2011 at 08:35 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2011, 08:33 PM

1,440 posts, read 2,190,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookhaven View Post
Dead wrong.

Rocky Point is much, much larger than North Shore Beach.

Im sorry dude....you already told us where you live and that your family is in Sound Beach.I assure you Shirley is NOWHERE near RP Oak Hills, The Terraces, The Tides, Pickwick or Soundview dr.

(I see youve already over looked the fact that the best waterfront stock in Sound Beach goes to RP Schools as does Miller Place Horse Country but thats ok)

William Floyd is a complete failure, youre totally stretching now. Im sure you can recruit the Buttafucco Brigade to cosign your delusion but thats just to get a rise out of me since they dont like my take on the Bronze Coast. Folks here know the truth.

Listen, you shoulda bought North or moved to Massapequa.
You already got friends there.They know what its like to be reviled by the North Shore, you'll have plenty in common.

; )

Crooks

Crooks that whole huge post was wrong. You need to learn how to read...or interpret better. When I said I was FROM a much nicer neighborhood I did not mean Shirley.

If you really payed attention you would realize that I always say Shirley is a hell hole, why all of a sudden would I be defending it? I readily admit It is not a nice area, but neither is RP im sorry. I am well aware of how big of a failure floyd is, I been here for 20 years I do not need to hear it from you.

Don't be so fast to jump to things, now who looks dumb.

I meant where I used to live. AKA NOT SHIRLEY. Good lookin out though bro.

Old 11-08-2011, 08:38 PM

3,173 posts, read 5,669,648 times
Rocky Point vs Shirley

Old 11-08-2011, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequaman View Post

LOL

Ill stay out, I've made my case.

Can you do the same for Amityville and Massapequa( excluding schools of course).
Nice touch.
; )

Methinks youre a little gay for RP.

Old 11-08-2011, 08:43 PM

Quote:
LOL

Ill stay out, I've made my case.

Can you do the same for Amityville and Massapequa( excluding schools of course).
Nice touch.
; )

Methinks youre a little gay for RP.
So you didn't reply to my last post because you realized you were wrong and jumped to assumptions? wrote a whole huge misinformed incorrect essay for no reason?

I'll try again, I'M FROM a much nicer area than RP. Take my word for it this time.

Old 11-08-2011, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydsavaged View Post
Crooks that whole huge post was wrong. You need to learn how to read...or interpret better. When I said I was FROM a much nicer neighborhood I did not mean Shirley.

If you really payed attention you would realize that I always say Shirley is a hell hole, why all of a sudden would I be defending it? I readily admit It is not a nice area, but neither is RP im sorry. I am well aware of how big of a failure floyd is, I been here for 20 years I do not need to hear it from you.

Don't be so fast to jump to things, now who looks dumb.

I meant where I used to live. AKA NOT SHIRLEY. Good lookin out though bro.

Thats funny.

Ill let the Pequan Brain trust steer.
Lets see how it comes in.

Crooks

Old 11-08-2011, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Thats funny.

Crooks

Whats funny about it? lol you are not even making sense now. Come on, you can do better than that...

But i'm sure if I told you where you would try to tell me that RP is nicer than it also

Old 11-08-2011, 08:58 PM

2,508 posts, read 6,008,820 times
wow.... looks like you guys got the memo about the most informative post contest !!

Seriously, where does Hicksville figure in all this madness ? Talk abt hijacking a thread.

Old 11-08-2011, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulu400 View Post
wow.... looks like you guys got the memo about the most informative post contest !!

Seriously, where does Hicksville figure in all this madness ? Talk abt hijacking a thread.
Cmon Zulu

Youre a longtimer here.You know the deal.

Peqs didnt like the notion of Hicksville being compared Queens or us talking about the murder in nearby No Bellmore so he though he'd create a diversion by pitting Shirley vs Rocky Point.Its fairly standard stuff.

Nasholes

lol

Crooks

Old 11-08-2011, 09:31 PM

3,173 posts, read 5,669,648 times
No diversion crooks. RP vs Shirley are destined to lock horns at some point. This isnt the first time the issue has come up. There's no room for all the OT stuff in this thread about Hicksville. Savaged didn't back down. He's making his case in the other thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island