U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-20-2011, 06:34 PM
 
Location: Fifth moon from Nebula
160 posts, read 270,666 times
Reputation: 73

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoose65 View Post
Yawn. Who cares? How many threads do we need for Fios customers to tell us how ecstatic they are? I've had both (and verizon DSL and time warner and Dish network) in the places I've lived. They all were arrogant, too big to fail utilities who squeezed every penny, raised prices at will and did what I paid them for, nothing more. I'm glad you like your service. I hope you like the car you drive and your pizza place, too. Not sure it needs to be a weekly thread.
I have a 78 Pinto and I love it.

Can't find good pizza though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-20-2011, 06:39 PM
 
2,630 posts, read 4,059,484 times
Reputation: 1754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon_Byrne View Post
I have a 78 Pinto and I love it.

Can't find good pizza though.
I loved that car. My friend had one in baby blue with the big chrome "foot" shaped gas pedal and the customized 'coke can and clothes hanger' muffler clamp. See, this is much more pertinent and entertaining than slathering affection on a TV utility.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2011, 06:43 PM
 
Location: Fifth moon from Nebula
160 posts, read 270,666 times
Reputation: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoose65 View Post
I loved that car. My friend had one in baby blue with the big chrome "foot" shaped gas pedal and the customized 'coke can and clothes hanger' muffler clamp. See, this is much more pertinent and entertaining than slathering affection on a TV utility.
Nothing quite like smackin your arse into that huge bubble hatchback window when you're getting it on at Exclamation Point...always wondered what it might look like to passersby.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2011, 04:14 AM
 
1,417 posts, read 2,189,166 times
Reputation: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon_Byrne View Post
Cool



Awesome



Super. Thought you didn't have Boost?




You tell me

got it now. by the way, how much time did you waste quoting everything I said? Im glad you have so much time to type on this site.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2011, 04:16 AM
 
1,417 posts, read 2,189,166 times
Reputation: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoose65 View Post
Yawn. Who cares? How many threads do we need for Fios customers to tell us how ecstatic they are? I've had both (and verizon DSL and time warner and Dish network) in the places I've lived. They all were arrogant, too big to fail utilities who squeezed every penny, raised prices at will and did what I paid them for, nothing more. I'm glad you like your service. I hope you like the car you drive and your pizza place, too. Not sure it needs to be a weekly thread.
Its obvious that Gordon works for Virus and he's a salesman, trying to stir up support. Im surprised this thread isnt closed afterall, verizon is offered all american, not only new york and it should be taken out of the long island forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2011, 04:49 AM
 
Location: Fifth moon from Nebula
160 posts, read 270,666 times
Reputation: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz Crazy View Post
got it now. by the way, how much time did you waste quoting everything I said? Im glad you have so much time to type on this site.
It only took me 13 seconds with Verizon's Illudium Q-36 Series Space Modulator.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2011, 04:54 AM
 
Location: Fifth moon from Nebula
160 posts, read 270,666 times
Reputation: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz Crazy View Post
Its obvious that Gordon works for Virus and he's a salesman, trying to stir up support. Im surprised this thread isnt closed afterall, verizon is offered all american, not only new york and it should be taken out of the long island forum.
pwned
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2011, 05:47 AM
 
Location: Islip,NY
16,935 posts, read 19,680,616 times
Reputation: 17199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon_Byrne View Post
I have a 78 Pinto and I love it.

Can't find good pizza though.
We had a 1971 pinto station wagon growing up. My dad owned it from 1971 to 1985. It was white with a light brown interior. I'd much rather talk about old cars than cable or fios. My dad bought the car in a Repo sale. My parents had very little money back then so we only owned that one car until 1982 when my mom got a Ford Fairmont Station wagon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2011, 08:20 AM
 
Location: Inis Fada
16,685 posts, read 27,895,432 times
Reputation: 7177
Brookhaven here where there's no FIOS tv, but I do have FIOs Internet. No way would I ever switch back to Optonline.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2011, 12:37 PM
 
1,417 posts, read 2,189,166 times
Reputation: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon_Byrne View Post
It only took me 13 seconds with Verizon's Illudium Q-36 Series Space Modulator.


Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top