U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2014, 10:03 AM

574 posts, read 965,651 times

Advertisements

So has there been any news on this, or has it just been...swept out with the tide?

[cue 'Won't get fooled again']
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2014, 10:11 AM

1,631 posts, read 1,909,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unctorious View Post
So has there been any news on this, or has it just been...swept out with the tide?

It's safe to say that the crime scene, or any evidence that existed within it, is now gone.

Old 02-23-2014, 12:32 PM

16,416 posts, read 27,935,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unctorious View Post

No news ... just typical CD arguing ... LOL!

Old 02-24-2014, 03:17 PM

197 posts, read 402,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whinnner1 View Post
Lol I love you self righteousness "members of the community" who have the need to set others straight. Seriously, who died and left you editor in charge? I've noticed a continuing cycle on this forum. Posters like your self arive, develope a misguided feeling of self importance, can't resist the urge to set others straight on how things should be according to you, and then eventually post something stupid and are never heard from again. Did posting the above comment make you feel good about yourself? maybe a bit superior? keep up the good work. By the way this isn't a "community", its a bunch of anonymous clowns with nothing better to do, myself included.
^^This^^

You're right, this isn't a community, it's a bunch of anonymous clowns posting their opinions.

Old 02-24-2014, 03:37 PM

1,320 posts, read 1,517,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dregg View Post
^^This^^

You're right, this isn't a community, it's a bunch of anonymous clowns posting their opinions.
...and yet all I was doing was replying to...someone else's opinion. Isn't that sort of the point of these forums? To discuss different topics, voice your opinions and offer advice/help when needed?

The reason for my initial post was because of the obviously biased, misinformed, or just plain stupid, post of:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa58
How many other people have to be murdered before they arrest the suspects...
It's an idiotic statement. The police will make an arrest when they have enough evidence to do so. It's not like they're biding their time to tick off the public. In the past, when evidence was gathered incorrectly and suspects walk, or when, God forbid, the wrong suspect is arrested, the public goes bananas - and rightly so. But now the PD is gathering evidence from a very complex case and doing the job correctly. All in several crime scenes that are very old, in marshland exposed to the elements, that can only be reached during optimal weather, and with minimal witnesses. So now they're doing it correctly and people are STILL complaining. Like I said - idiotic.

Old 02-25-2014, 12:13 PM

133 posts, read 211,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TransplantedFloridian View Post
...and yet all I was doing was replying to...someone else's opinion. Isn't that sort of the point of these forums? To discuss different topics, voice your opinions and offer advice/help when needed?

The reason for my initial post was because of the obviously biased, misinformed, or just plain stupid, post of:

It's an idiotic statement. The police will make an arrest when they have enough evidence to do so. It's not like they're biding their time to tick off the public. In the past, when evidence was gathered incorrectly and suspects walk, or when, God forbid, the wrong suspect is arrested, the public goes bananas - and rightly so. But now the PD is gathering evidence from a very complex case and doing the job correctly. All in several crime scenes that are very old, in marshland exposed to the elements, that can only be reached during optimal weather, and with minimal witnesses. So now they're doing it correctly and people are STILL complaining. Like I said - idiotic.
I'm sure everyone on the forum is glad your here to decide whats too stupid to post and whats acceptable. Doesn't sound like you were discussing a topic or offering advide or help. Sounded like your some smug ahole who felt the need to put down some other poster. the only one making idioting statements is you.LLLLLOOOOOOSER. p.s. Your single with no kids and you have time to waste posting here? you are a loser. have a nice life living in Guam on 34k a year.

Last edited by whinnner1; 02-25-2014 at 12:26 PM..

Old 02-25-2014, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whinnner1 View Post
I'm sure everyone on the forum is glad your here to decide whats too stupid to post and whats acceptable. Doesn't sound like you were discussing a topic or offering advide or help. Sounded like your some smug ahole who felt the need to put down some other poster. the only one making idioting statements is you.LLLLLOOOOOOSER. p.s. Your single with no kids and you have time to waste posting here? you are a loser. have a nice life living in Guam on 34k a year.
Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?

and heck yeah! I'm looking forward to Guam. Hoping it comes through.

PS, work on your grammar.

Old 02-26-2014, 09:17 AM

197 posts, read 402,820 times
Quote:
PS, work on your grammar.
Oh no, not here too !....you're the grammar police on this forum ? Seems every forum has their own grammar police force.

Old 02-26-2014, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dregg View Post
Oh no, not here too !....you're the grammar police on this forum ? Seems every forum has their own grammar police force.
Nah, only when someone is acting like an argumentative imbecile do I point it out. If you're going to try to argue, at least be bright enough to "speak" correctly.

PS: Work on your punctuation.

Old 02-26-2014, 01:17 PM

1,631 posts, read 1,909,996 times
Quote:
Nah, only when someone is acting like an argumentative imbecile do I point it out. If you're going to try to argue, at least be bright enough to "speak" correctly.

PS: Work on your punctuation.

Your definately write!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or