Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 06:20 AM

3,172 posts, read 6,745,437 times

Advertisements

Wow, he got fired for giving the finger to an inanimate security cam. I think it had more to do with the media hooplah created over this giving UPS a bad name, than the actual "offense".

How this got so much media attention is pretty sad with all the crap going on today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2011, 06:22 AM

654 posts, read 2,120,315 times
[quote=okaydorothy;22253613]But she got it right? So why would she call and say she didnt get it? So now if she does call and say she never got it, she gets a free TV.

Because she is trash. You know what happens when you hang around trash. ANd look what she is teaching her son.

Old 12-24-2011, 07:20 AM

3,939 posts, read 8,972,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequaman View Post
Wow, he got fired for giving the finger to an inanimate security cam. I think it had more to do with the media hooplah created over this giving UPS a bad name, than the actual "offense".

How this got so much media attention is pretty sad with all the crap going on today.
I'd rather hear about crappy UPS drivers than who the Kardashians are sleeping with, or how the Repubs channel holy spirits to tell them to run for office.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Old 12-24-2011, 07:40 AM

3,172 posts, read 6,745,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfouroh View Post
I'd rather hear about crappy UPS drivers than who the Kardashians are sleeping with, or how the Repubs channel holy spirits to tell them to run for office.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
Not gonna lie. I have no idea who the Kardashians are and what their story is. I do know that we're inches from invading Iran, Israel wants to attack them and they have one of our drones.

Here's what the homeowner wrote:
Out of no where he gave the camera a finger. I always tip my ups and FedEx guys for the holidays and never had problem with them. It was a temp worker. I called ups, sent the picture and even told them I'm sure the guy is having a bad day and didn't want him getting fired for this. All I wanted was a apology from the temp worker --- that's hardly something that belongs on the front page of media outlets.

If the media wanted a real story, they should put CCTVs up on the workers at the loading docks and distribution centers. Half of UPS would be fired, going by what I've heard about mishandling of the packages there.

Old 12-24-2011, 08:03 AM

3,939 posts, read 8,972,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequaman View Post
that's hardly something that belongs on the front page of media outlets.
I agree, but you and I both know that many of the US news outlets would rather run a story about a stupid UPS driver than real news.

Old 12-24-2011, 08:33 AM

852 posts, read 1,442,955 times
While I think this is not real news, I do think that shipping charges/delivery charges are expensive. It's a good thing the guy was fired.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
View detailed profiles of: