Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 05:19 PM

1,441 posts, read 2,751,928 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
It's not just guidos, it's the dees dat and does guys.

your arguments defending the Jersey shore are the same made by 12 year olds when they say Justin Bieber is the greatest recording artist of all time. Didn't you say you own a house?
How is a fact of somebody making millions upon millions of dollars last year being defensive?

I was just letting people know that some of the cast are not as dumb as they look

look it up if you don't beleive me. What does me owning a house have to do with how much money someone made.

Competing with Kim K is pretty applaudable if you ask me, but snark on.

4th paragraph from the top.

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/jerse...son4-cast.html

Old 01-24-2012, 06:56 PM

2,630 posts, read 4,995,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkStreetKid View Post
Hey Mongoose, I have your wife on the phone and she want's to talk to you. Sounds mad.
I'm not worried. I told her to read these forums and she always does the opposite of what I say!

Old 01-24-2012, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydsavaged View Post
Go alreadyy

it's just a tv commercial, laugh a little. Who cares what persona people have. I honestly don't see any Guidos at all. I don't know where you see all of these people. The amount here compared to Jersey is a joke.

Oh and the cast of Jersey shore really cares what you think of them

Mike Sorrentino made the second most money for an entertainer in 2011 after Kim Kardashian. Guess he's not as dumb as everyone thinks...while he's out making millions - you are all sitting at your computers making fun.

Ironic no?
"tell um ta call two brudders scrap metal!" I don't mind the "guido" persona, it's that my kid's 1st grade teacher makes $125k/yr and has this same accent that kills me!!

Old 01-24-2012, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Go alreadyy

it's just a tv commercial, laugh a little. Who cares what persona people have. I honestly don't see any Guidos at all. I don't know where you see all of these people. The amount here compared to Jersey is a joke.

Oh and the cast of Jersey shore really cares what you think of them

Mike Sorrentino made the second most money for an entertainer in 2011 after Kim Kardashian. Guess he's not as dumb as everyone thinks...while he's out making millions - you are all sitting at your computers making fun.

Ironic no?
Thanks for the strange analogy but making some lucky money on a reality show neither makes you "not stupid" nor "an entertainer." I've seen him interviewed. He's plenty dumb. Money can't buy class or brains. Lots of idiots come into money. Power to him.

Old 01-24-2012, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoose65 View Post
Thanks for the strange analogy but making some lucky money on a reality show neither makes you "not stupid" nor "an entertainer." I've seen him interviewed. He's plenty dumb. Money can't buy class or brains. Lots of idiots come into money. Power to him.
Knew this was coming.

You obviously are ignorant to the fact that Jersey Shore was not the only thing that made him rich. He has his own clothing line, a vitamin line for GMC and many many other endorsements.

But of course all people will say his OMG JER Z SHORE IS SO DUMB THEY ARE ALL DUMB AS A ROCK

...as they make millions while you work your 9-5. Priceless attitude.

Jealous? it amazes me how people will knock others for their success.

Old 01-24-2012, 07:29 PM

496 posts, read 1,250,835 times
I can afford it.
I hate it.

Old 01-24-2012, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlorak View Post
I can afford it.
I hate it.
Do you live in Brookhaven hamlet or just TOB somewhere?

If so... maybe you hate it because you have to do all your shopping in Shirley.

Brookhaven hamlet itself is really nice and unspoiled still...Love the area south of beaver dam.

Old 01-24-2012, 07:50 PM

5,072 posts, read 9,140,822 times
Quote:
Knew this was coming.

You obviously are ignorant to the fact that Jersey Shore was not the only thing that made him rich. He has his own clothing line, a vitamin line for GMC and many many other endorsements.

But of course all people will say his OMG JER Z SHORE IS SO DUMB THEY ARE ALL DUMB AS A ROCK

Who says reading People magazine and watching MTV is a waste of time?

Old 01-24-2012, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Knew this was coming.

Way off topic, but every one of those things came as a result of a lucky turn as a clown on a reality show. I don't begrudge him for it. It's awesome. I hope he pays his management well for parlaying his 15 minutes into an excellent payday. I might be jealous if I really took the time to give a s*it. Sort of like I'm envious of someone who wins the lottery.

As usual anyone who disagrees with your premise is "jealous" just like anyone who dislikes the status quo on Long Island should "leave already."
At least you're consistent.

If you equate people becoming "The Situation" as LI styled "success," that's great. Most of us want something else for our kids.

For the record, I never knocked anyone for their "success." You just like to reiterate your own argument.

Old 01-24-2012, 09:18 PM

292 posts, read 819,877 times
^^^ He'll be broke by the time he's 50 and on that decade's realty show for has-been and washed-ups.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island