moving to LI to work in west islip. NEED TO FIND A FAMILY FRIENDLY PLACE TO RENT
Hi, i am in the process of getting a job in west ISLIP. I will be moving towards the end of the year. I have a family of 3 kids, all under 5. I am looking for a place between west islip and about 25-30 mins drive to rent. I know traffic is bad going into the city in the morning and vice versa in the evening. SO i think looking west of west islip is the most ideal. Now, im looking for suggestions based on
1. budget, im looking to keep it under $2500/month
2. family friendly neighborhoods, lots of parks and relatively safe
3. schools, my oldest will be starting kindergarden, so public schools just have to be clean and not have metal detectors and crack head teachers
4. we'd like it to be diverse, but honestly, the above take priority and in NY, diversity shouldnt be a problem.
5. looking for either homes, townhomes, apartment buildings/complexes
if anyone has any suggestions or ideas, please let me know!
Thank you very much for your time!!!