U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-11-2012, 06:58 PM

999 posts, read 1,190,603 times
Default SC new police commissioner ? ? ? ?

SC should be eying this man for the SCPC.

A true policeman, dedicated to UPHOLDING the law. . . .Getting the right criminal and not slacking.

I hope Mr.Bellone was watching how a true police commander brings the right results. .

Gotta watch this Cold Blood: Evidence That Defies Logic : Video : Investigation Discovery

Not sure when it re-airs but SC needs some good upper command
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2012, 10:05 PM

1,499 posts, read 1,325,128 times
There are no more rabbits to pull from magical hats, we are who we are. Idyllic dreams about Suffolk changing because Bellone is steering the ship, this time around. We've all gone to sea in a rubber boat, fit to make monkies afloat but here we are bitching about Suffolk Police! I am having reservations about being on Bellone's team, second thoughts about my eagerness to endorse his platform, tout him as an answer to our growing problem, our identity as a collection of citizens, forced to live like Haitians after an earthquake, a stunned society of those who subscribed to the "American Dream', but wound up holdintg their private parts because our country, America, didn't follow through! Yes, you may detect my displeasure with the way that things are going today, but I pride myself on being someone who cares about it, a facebook member who feels a compulsion to let as many as I can, know about the dual challenge, to speak your heart and be true to your belief, or to back-off and appease your facebook "friends" it's a tough choice but for the reader who has their heart in the right place, it's almost their standard operating procedure, coming naturally with a good upbringing. Bellone will go down like Pat Halpin, a flash in the pan in the political circuit. I was buddies with Pasquale Curcio, the Conservative party leader here in suffolk for many years. He was a giant among Long Island politicians. He's dead now, died back in 2005, unappreciated for his work, crippled by diabetes, loved by family, deserted by political "friends", a classical case of 'nice guys finish last", left behind a family who can't catch a break, a Meiji-Taisho burial urn, a mixed-bag of commentary about his own worth and those who can no longer ride upon his coat-tails. In regard to our new police commissioner and the upholding of law, let me be a reminder that all which glistens, is not gold. We don't need a new chief of police, we need a system of justice that assures us that we are sick-and-tired of crime, we'll take no more of the fear that they have instilled within us, we need to stand against them. Defying logic has become a preoccupation with those among us who understand the failure of the system to be just (as in justice). America was once the land of the free, the home of the brave. WTF has happened to the country that I once believed in? Man, this is ***%&'D-up. Or, is it I? Believe Half of what you see, none of what you hear and all of the reality that we, as a class of people, are screwed.

Old 05-12-2012, 06:31 AM

999 posts, read 1,190,603 times
I didn't say im on or for you to be on bellones team.... I am saying you the people should be involved somewhat and ask them, i didn't say a word about following, but bellone has to make a choice, and it might as well be a good choice.

I showed you a competent person for the job that can and will steer the scpd way better than dormer did, all i am doing is showing you a quality, you the people have now info on something that you may want to watch and then BRING to your elected CE and ask HAS this been thought thru or are you making a decision based on doing a favor for a friend. . . . Who are the people making a decision on this? are they competent to do that ?

Unless you want another dormer and mistakes and people in the wrong areas of the PD not handling things correctly. .

It re-airs monday the 14th at 1pm on ch 778 / 171

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
View detailed profiles of: