U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Unread 06-11-2012, 05:37 AM

7,658 posts, read 9,741,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpsma View Post
Crooks...wish I had a dollar for every degree of exaggeration you type. That area is dull, boring and bland but hardly the hellholes of Suffolk.

The Nautilus Diner closed up due to a family dispute. I think one of the brothers died and his kids can't get along with the other members of the family that own the diner.

The dealerships went belly up at the beginning of the recession.

Now lets get back to discussing hellholes....any town in Suffdump will do.
Dude have you been there for a handy lol?
The whole thing is boarded up and over grown from 110 to Unqua.It sucks stop with the turd polish.

Maybe Ronkgirl can go take some footage.
God knows Ronkonkomas a beacon of success too.
We can use that as a high water mark.

; )

We did have a really nice time at Burns Park (really wonderful park)but then we went to Field of Dreams and that bordered on the dreadful.All I'm saying is that things are tough all over....and not just in PJS.

Crooks

Unread 06-11-2012, 08:09 AM

12,960 posts, read 13,632,135 times
What's with Mangano's ego?

I am in and out of Old Bethpage Village Restoration and have noticed that recently a huge greeting sign as well as light pole banners have been installed at the village.

In BIG BOLD BRIGHT signage the County Seal followed by County Exectutive and then even BIGGER STILL the name MANGANO welcomes you to (in smaller, subdued coloring and lettering) Old Bethpage Village Restoration. I don't know how much these ego stroking rags and sign cost the taxpayers, but they were the most God-awful hideous signs I have seen.

That money should have gone to facilities upkeep.

Unread 06-11-2012, 08:28 AM

3,173 posts, read 2,853,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookhaven View Post
Dude have you been there for a handy lol?
The whole thing is boarded up and over grown from 110 to Unqua.It sucks stop with the turd polish.

Maybe Ronkgirl can go take some footage.
God knows Ronkonkomas a beacon of success too.
We can use that as a high water mark.

; )

We did have a really nice time at Burns Park (really wonderful park)but then we went to Field of Dreams and that bordered on the dreadful.All I'm saying is that things are tough all over....and not just in PJS.

Crooks
The absurdity knows no bounds...Please guy, stick with what you know.

If I'm not mistaken, Legend Porsche is still over there. You also have all the bars, Katie Dalys, Salumi Tapas & wine bar, best yet, and a bunch of other businesses. There is probably more commercial on that one stretch than ALL of Rocky Point combined -- minus the crips & bloods, and illegals on Broadway in RP of course. Bland is not bad. You're out of your league here, son.

ps- how was the rub n tug?

Unread 06-11-2012, 08:45 AM

3,686 posts, read 3,802,509 times
Again...exaggeration crooks. Please dont make me go video Rocky Point and Merrick Road and show everyone a comparison.

You know old Rocky Point is not much better than a slum.

Unread 06-11-2012, 08:48 AM

Ask GPS.

Legends on the nicer side of the tracks in Amityville.
Man you're uptight. You should stop in for a handy too.

So you got a spot of the uglies, lighten up.
We are only going with Bikers And Bungalows because Pinkyrings and Wifebeaters was taken.

For Bloods and Crips that's a Nassau thing homie. .
This is Pagan turf I thought lol.

No one is immune from the stark fist of our economy.
Stop kicking PJS.

Hugs,

Crooks

Unread 06-11-2012, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpsma View Post
Again...exaggeration crooks. Please dont make me go video Rocky Point and Merrick Road and show everyone a comparison.

You know old Rocky Point is not much better than a slum.
You really should.

Broadway RP vs Merrick 110 to Unqua.
Just so we can roll on the floor to what lengths you will go for the turdpolish.

Then when we're all done comparing we can look at the cost associated with both and the relative value. Im not defending RP per the treaty of 2012.

Do what you must. BTW you sound like a townie now that you know the difference between old and new RP lol.

You're not suggesting that area of EM is nice are you?

Crooks

Unread 06-11-2012, 08:57 AM

Let Ronk girl do it.

No one would believe my video POV or yours anyway

Unread 06-11-2012, 09:24 AM

and why don;t we video 347 vs Merrick Road..or better yet..downtown to downtown...RP vs Mass Park. RP will come off looking like a toilet.

and..lets look at such bright lights of retail in Rocky Point...how about HandyPantry. Has anyone here had the pleasure to go into a HandyPantry store? It caters to welfare recipients, drug addicts and a general cesspoll of lowlifes. A high quality item in those stores is a package of Slim Jims. It is at the heart of RP commercial district.

You're getting your North Suffolkian tude up because you are so proud that Moes is coming to the world famous Kohls shopping center.

Unread 06-11-2012, 09:39 AM

Such venom.

GPS all I was trying to say is that things are tough all over and the recession knows no boundaries.

The knee jerk retort and snap defensiveness of the MassaMafia speaks volumes to the legitimacy of my recent observation.
I never said Broadway RP was the Miracle Mile but you've been beating on Brookhaven and Suffolk with a bucket O turdpolish for way too long now.

You and your extra fancy hi ranch should just cut the crap.

Port Jeff has its challenges as does Brookhaven and S Nassau.
Do you really wanna talk heroin now?

Crooks

Unread 06-11-2012, 10:51 AM

As they say Crooks..lets go to the video tape.

I should be the last person you argue with....I know the area you extol as the Paris of Long Island.

The only reason anyone would want to live there is because of its "value". IE: its a dump.

Stop trying to compare a closed down diner to the ravaged blight of Rocky Point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island