Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 11:48 AM

7,658 posts, read 19,173,581 times

Advertisements

So defensive.

Paris?
Really have I?
Paris?

Cmon that's as goofy as you living on the Riviera.
Stop.

Listen I could take my IPhone and make 110 South look like Beirut.
It's all about POV.

I wasn't talking about the diner, I was talking about the entire 110s area from Unqua running east.
It's a ghost town. All I asked was what happened and you jumped down my throat and launched into a tirade of usual lowbrow.

It's a valid point, a downward economy effects everyone.
It's not my fault the dealerships felt they could do better in Huntington.
Port Jeff Station isn't the only town with issues.

Crooks.

Old 06-11-2012, 12:00 PM

3,686 posts, read 8,706,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookhaven View Post
So defensive.

I wasn't talking about the diner, I was talking about the entire 110s area from Unqua running east.
It's a ghost town.
Crooks.
Honestly Crooks...are you blind or do those rose colored glasses interfere that much with your vision...or perhaps, you got sun stroke at the park. There is no ghost town Unqua running east. The stores there have never attracted a walking crowd. You parked, walked in, did your business and left.

Obviously it was your first trip down that road.

Now lets talk ghost town. How about that run down shopping center across from where Moes will open? When are they going to tear that eyesore down.

and PJS is not really that bad. You just have to realize it is Suffolk Cty.

Old 06-11-2012, 12:50 PM

5,292 posts, read 4,771,626 times
LOL! I love the RP vs. Pequa/Suffolk vs. Nassau battles. Cant we just all get along? I think they are both nice areas who's pluses far outweigh any minuses.

Old 06-11-2012, 02:17 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,746,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpsma View Post
Again...exaggeration crooks. Please dont make me go video Rocky Point and Merrick Road and show everyone a comparison.

You know old Rocky Point is not much better than a slum.
I'd like to see the video of Old RP. Where's Walter? We also need a map of each hood in RP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookhaven View Post
Ask GPS.

Legends on the nicer side of the tracks in Amityville.
Man you're uptight. You should stop in for a handy too.

So you got a spot of the uglies, lighten up.
We are only going with Bikers And Bungalows because Pinkyrings and Wifebeaters was taken.

For Bloods and Crips that's a Nassau thing homie. .
This is Pagan turf I thought lol.

No one is immune from the stark fist of our economy.
Stop kicking PJS.

Hugs,

Crooks
Legends on the West side of 110, in E. Pequa, on the stretch you're talking about. Not Amityville. I'm not so sure on the bloods & crips thing. Maybe you'd be right 20 years ago. But now I think Suffolk clearly harbors more gang members by far, including more MS13. I'm not kicking PJS. See LiRonkgirl about that...

On the economy, you are right about that.

PS, where were they giving out handys at? Were they doing it out on merrick rd. How could you tell there were so many rub n tug places??

Old 06-11-2012, 02:21 PM

3,686 posts, read 8,706,112 times
Watching a video of Rocky Point would be like passing a car wreck. You don't want to look but something makes you.

Dont worry Crooks, I wont just film that area west of Broadway which looks like the backwaters of Louisiana. You know the homes there....the typical mental image...broken and rusty toys scattered on a lawn that has never been cared for, a broken down beater in the driveway, paint peeling from all sides of the house....

Im sure everyone gets the pic now Crooks...

Old 06-11-2012, 02:24 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,746,443 times
Quote:
Honestly Crooks...are you blind or do those rose colored glasses interfere that much with your vision...or perhaps, you got sun stroke at the park. There is no ghost town Unqua running east. The stores there have never attracted a walking crowd. You parked, walked in, did your business and left.

Now lets talk ghost town. How about that run down shopping center across from where Moes will open? When are they going to tear that eyesore down.

Exactly.
I wonder also if he even bothered to check out the neighborhoods next to Burns ...

Old 06-11-2012, 02:26 PM

Quote:

Honestly give Brian's Aquarium some props.

Holding strong against Petco.
Old school.

You love it out here. Just admit it.
If you could ditch that loser commute you'd be out this way in a heartbeat.
I'm sure your CS pension tells you otherwise.

Stop picking on PJ Station.

Crooks

Old 06-11-2012, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequaman View Post
Exactly.
I wonder also if he even bothered to check out the neighborhoods next to Burns ...
Dude I said East of Unqua,

I said Burns was beautiful.

Sorry if I mentioned Baltic Ave.

Crooks

Old 06-11-2012, 02:29 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,305,769 times
Quote:
Watching a video of Rocky Point would be like passing a car wreck. You don't want to look but something makes you.

Dont worry Crooks, I wont just film that area west of Broadway which looks like the backwaters of Louisiana. You know the homes there....the typical mental image...broken and rusty toys scattered on a lawn that has never been cared for, a broken down beater in the driveway, paint peeling from all sides of the house....

Im sure everyone gets the pic now Crooks...
... with "Posted -- No Trespassing!" signs nailed to the trees.

Old 06-11-2012, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
... with "Posted -- No Trespassing!" signs nailed to the trees.
Tossing stones from Valley Stream

Tisk tisk.

Crooks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island