Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2015, 08:35 AM

2,361 posts, read 1,751,449 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe461 View Post

FYI#2 - did you consider that demons and evil wizards may be able to track you through your IP address. That would mean every post you make on the topic brings more "occult" and "evil" attention upon yourself.
Is THAT why when I look at something at amazon or shop for a trip on Expedia, I suddenly start seeing banner ads for related items on EVERY site I subsequently visit??

Damn you, Azazel !!!!!

Old 09-18-2015, 05:40 PM

225 posts, read 317,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLamb0518 View Post
I'll ask Angel a real, serious question and see if we can figure this out.

Angel, you've said many times on many, many different threads that you are coming here asking many many questions that many people read yet few if any of them ever seem to seriously answer you. Now aside from the excellent description of madness where you do the same thing over and over again expecting different results, my question is what causes you to keep doing this when there is little or no benefit to you? I do not believe anyone here is a parapsychologist or a crypto-zoologist and I don't believe anyone expresses more than a passing interest in the occult on here any more than they express interest in Halloween, yet you keep coming here hoping for the Great Enlightenment. YES, before you write it, you ARE allowed to ask questions in the Suffolk County, NY forum. That's not the question. You're able to, but given the results you've gotten time after time in many many threads to your many many posts (see what I'm doing there?), why WOULD you?
I want to hear about it from people who live in suffolk county, ny and this is long island forum and it is mostly about that and there are many many people on here that live there and know about it. I dont know what parapsychologist is but I dont want to talk to them or occult people. Many many people have talked to me serius in here and in private message. If you dont like me you can not talk to me but many many do like sheena and warren and lubby and other people and I have made friends and learned. It is not your business.

Old 09-18-2015, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe461 View Post
And therein lies the problem. It seems your lack of reading comprehension skills are only surpassed by you lack of ability to communicate in written english. This is not an "attack" - it is a fact demonstrated clearly by your posts.

Again, Judaism, Christianity and Muslim ARE different. That is what I am stating. You, however are taking "many many" different groups and lumping them together. This is the same (it's called an analogy) as grouping the aforementioned three religions into one.

Yes, there are people who do evil things and "pray" for bad things to happen. These people exist all over the planet. There is NO evidence to suggest that there are any more of them in Suffolk County. Certainly not in the place you erroneously refer to.

"People that worship evil things" - are simply people who worship evil things. Not all use "magic."

"and occult" - all occult is not evil. That term covers a variety of area, some of which is part of "traditional" religion.

"pagan" - another broad term. Most "pagan" practice is completely benign. There is no "evil" in it, no "magic" involved and certainly no ill intent towards others. You should attempt to understand what words mean if you plan to use them.

"should not be done" - Ahhh... so are the religion police. Now it is clear. Yours is the "one, true" religion and everyone must follow. Anyone who believes in another religion (or none at all) must be evil. You are a bigot.

"can hurt people" - how so? You really believe someone who meditates or asks "mother earth" to help their crops grow is hurting people?

You need to educate yourself on the topic. Apparently "asking people" isn't working for you, since you dismiss or misinterpret everything told to you on this forum. When I recommended finding some books on the topic, I meant _non-fiction_ books, and preferably the kind without pictures (especially not the kind where the reader is intended to color the pictures).

FYI - Wicken is a place in England. Unless you are going to talk trash about yet another place you know nothing about, you might want to spell it Wiccan.

FYI#2 - did you consider that demons and evil wizards may be able to track you through your IP address. That would mean every post you make on the topic brings more "occult" and "evil" attention upon yourself.
You dont know and you act like you do. I dont know why. Occult and pagan do use magic and it is well known and many many people know and even the pope said so and famous newspapers and books say so. Why do you not know! It is well known that this occurs in suffolk county, ny and can cause dangers and even FBI is helping the policemen to fight occult there. There are many stories and they are in famous newspapers even about amityville horror and northport and sayvilles and mt. misery and many many other places all in suffolk county, ny. There are tv shows like sabrina the teenager witch that are about it and and and I want to know why from the people. If you dont know then you dont and I cant make you understand.

Old 09-18-2015, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLamb0518 View Post
Is THAT why when I look at something at amazon or shop for a trip on Expedia, I suddenly start seeing banner ads for related items on EVERY site I subsequently visit??

Damn you, Azazel !!!!!
It cant work that way and why would it?

Old 09-18-2015, 07:16 PM

13,055 posts, read 18,096,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelzLuv View Post
........snipped,

Christians dont eat flesh and blood of Jesus. It is and idea but it is not real it is bread wafers and wine or grape juice. The catholocs used to think this but they stopped and it is not magical.
Please for the love of Pete, don't make statements like the above, you are only making yourself look bad, you clearly have no idea what CATHOLICS or catholocs believe. I would love to know when they stopped believing this.

I am not commenting on the rest of your comments, however, I must take exception to the bolded.

Old 09-18-2015, 10:38 PM

1,404 posts, read 1,539,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelzLuv View Post
You don't know and you act like you do.
Ironic. You are the one asking questions. By your own admission, you don't know about the topic. Then you contradict yourself by making claims which have no basis in fact. You continue to spread misinformation and insult large groups of people by branding them with negative and erroneous stereotypes.

People like myself give you factual and knowledgeable answers which you completely ignore. Then you go back to spreading your lies and innuendo.

Quote:
Occult and pagan do use magic
You have NO clue what the words occult and pagan mean.

Let's look at some actual definitions of the word "pagan"

1. From the pagan federation: "Pagans may be trained in particular traditions or they may follow their own inspiration. Paganism is not dogmatic. Pagans pursue their own vision of the Divine as a direct and personal experience."

2. From the Merriam-Webster dictionary: a follower of a polytheistic religion

3. From the Catholic Church (since you involved the Pope): Paganism, in the broadest sense includes all religions other than the true one revealed by God, and, in a narrower sense, all except Christianity, Judaism, and Mohammedanism.

Basically, if you are not Christian, Jew or Muslim, you are a pagan. That covers quite a bit of ground. You are painting a whole lot of people with the same brush.

What is magic? If you consider prayer or meditation or even a "wish" (I wish I win the lottery) magic, then yes, I guess everyone uses magic at some point. You, however, keep referring to supernatural rites and rituals involving "evil." Your understanding of "pagans" (among "many many many" other things) is completely wrong.

Quote:
It is well known that this occurs in suffolk county, ny
Only to you. Sure, there are urban legends. Earlier this year there were animal parts found and suspected to be a ritual killing. However, this happens everywhere. This is nothing unique to Suffolk County. You will find quite a bit more of this in New York City and other areas. As I have mentioned before, you also need a lesson in geography. Many of the "places" you refer to on Long Island are not actually places. You are very confused about "many many many" things, despite being corrected "many many" times by "many many" people.

The fact is that this, and all your posts on the topic, do not belong in the Long Island forum. It belongs in the "Religion and Sprituality" section. Please consider annoying readers of that section and giving us a break.

Old 09-18-2015, 10:55 PM

10 posts, read 10,555 times
Stop persecuting Angelz! Many of you are so ignorant.

The witch festival is happening this year and I am attending. Angelz is right, we moved it to a secret location deep in the woods off Sweet Hollow Road on Mount Misery to be closer to the dark energy there. We keep it secret because we don't want people to know unless they have been indoctrinated into out pagan occult beliefs. Suffolk County, NY is filled with this dark pagan energy but it is most focused on Mount Misery.

We do have half-priced admission for children.

It is true that those who know CAN hex people through forum posts.

***ᛖᛚᛁᛊᚢᛒᛖᚦ ᚹᚱᚨᛖᛏ ᚱᚢᚾᚨ***

Old 09-19-2015, 06:28 AM

622 posts, read 852,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmeralda666 View Post

The witch festival is happening this year and I am attending. Angelz is right, we moved it to a secret location deep in the woods off Sweet Hollow Road on Mount Misery to be closer to the dark energy there. We keep it secret because we don't want people to know unless they have been indoctrinated into out pagan occult beliefs. Suffolk County, NY is filled with this dark pagan energy but it is most focused on Mount Misery.

***ᛖᛚᛁᛊᚢᛒᛖᚦ ᚹᚱᚨᛖᛏ ᚱᚢᚾᚨ***
This is cool. Yeah, very cool.

Old 09-19-2015, 11:30 AM

20,928 posts, read 28,397,897 times
[quote=Esmeralda666;41255298]Stop persecuting Angelz! Many of you are so ignorant.

***ᛖᛚᛁᛊᚢᛒᛖᚦ ᚹᚱᚨᛖᛏ ᚱᚢᚾᚨ***[/quote]
what language is this???

Old 09-19-2015, 03:16 PM

13,055 posts, read 18,096,128 times
[quote=lubby;41259350]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmeralda666 View Post

***ᛖᛚᛁᛊᚢᛒᛖᚦ ᚹᚱᚨᛖᛏ ᚱᚢᚾᚨ***[/quote]
what language is this???

No sweat people, this particular hex expires 10 minutes after posting and we are all safe under the only one hex per thread rule according to Hoyle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island