Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2015, 07:44 PM

397 posts, read 515,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelzDope
It is all dangerous and can cause many things to happen and itv welcomes things and can effect things
This has to be the all-time most retarded thing you've written here... Congrats!

Now stop threatening to shoot at Joe's house or I'll be forced to report you to this website's moderator team, and the local police.

Old 10-14-2015, 06:23 AM

2,361 posts, read 1,751,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelzLuv View Post
You did not and now you lie. You are now trying to say torchlight now but that is a lie. You said you would shoot their porchlight. Im sorry that I spelled it wrong but that does not mean anything. You said that because I am on forums that you wanted to shoot porchlight. Porchlight is on there house on the porch by the front door and the family lives there with children. You said you wanted to shoot a house with children in it and you lie and say you didnt?

Who keeps inviting you back??

I'd like to go and shoot out their porchlight.

And you can even read it here http://www.city-data.com/forum/41039087-post32.html
First off, HE did not say ANY of those things. By the power of Greyskull, buy a clue and read the actual post you yourself reference in your post! I wrote it, not him. And again, it was a joke. And I apologize. I should have realized you are far too obtuse to even get a joke after reading your inane posting for all these months. Yes, I'm sure I'll get a smack down from the mods for even saying this, but SOMEONE needs to tell you how insipid you sound. I mean, look at this post of yours...you go on your poor victim warpath again and accuse the wrong person while referencing another person entirely in your post!

And yet, you seem to think you are immune to criticism despite blunder after blunder.

Old 10-14-2015, 08:23 AM

1,404 posts, read 1,539,665 times
Quote:
You did not and now you lie. You are now trying to say torchlight now but that is a lie. You said you would shoot their porchlight. Im sorry that I spelled it wrong but that does not mean anything. You said that because I am on forums that you wanted to shoot porchlight. Porchlight is on there house on the porch by the front door and the family lives there with children. You said you wanted to shoot a house with children in it and you lie and say you didnt?

Who keeps inviting you back??

I'd like to go and shoot out their porchlight.

And you can even read it here http://www.city-data.com/forum/41039087-post32.html
I stand corrected on torchlight vs. porch light. It was a copy/paste from the original thread. It likely was auto-corrected by my computer.

All the other points stand as 100% accurate.

As you must realize, I was NOT the author of the original quote.

It is understood you have a problem with written english. Your spelling error was clearly noted in the original thread. I pointed it out here simply to show that you display a clear pattern of not learning from your mistakes.

I have made every attempt to treat you like a typical adult in this thread. It is now clear that you are not typical and should only be using communication devices with proper supervision. The net filter software the aides (or parents, or whomever you live with) have placed on your computer is not enough. Please let them see your posts on this forum so they can better explain things and help you.

My apologies for not realizing your situation before now.

Old 10-14-2015, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe461 View Post
I stand corrected on torchlight vs. porch light. It was a copy/paste from the original thread. It likely was auto-corrected by my computer.

All the other points stand as 100% accurate.

As you must realize, I was NOT the author of the original quote.

It is understood you have a problem with written english. Your spelling error was clearly noted in the original thread. I pointed it out here simply to show that you display a clear pattern of not learning from your mistakes.

I have made every attempt to treat you like a typical adult in this thread. It is now clear that you are not typical and should only be using communication devices with proper supervision. The net filter software the aides (or parents, or whomever you live with) have placed on your computer is not enough. Please let them see your posts on this forum so they can better explain things and help you.

My apologies for not realizing your situation before now.
I was actually thinking about how using the internet is fast becoming the same problem as having children or buying assault rifles. Any idiot can do it and no one has any viable controls over it.

Old 10-14-2015, 11:18 AM

1,404 posts, read 1,539,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLamb0518 View Post
I was actually thinking about how using the internet is fast becoming the same problem as having children or buying assault rifles. Any idiot can do it and no one has any viable controls over it.
Since this conversation is already so far off topic...

There is actually no such thing as an "assault rifle." It is a term invented by politicians to define guns with cosmetic features that might make them "look scary." The criteria for the political definition of an "assault rifle" varies wildly and those criteria almost always have nothing to do with how "lethal" or "dangerous" the rifle is.

In fact, there are several rifles which would never be placed in the AW category, yet that same rifle when produced in the color black and outfitted with a few safety features is considered an "evil" AW. It shoots the same exact round, in the same exact way with the same exact rate of fire. It's only crime is that is looks "scary" to ignorant politicians who use fear mongering to make it seem as if they are doing their job. Conversely, there are rifles and pistols with superior firepower/accuracy/etc. which are not included in the AW category. The entire "AW" scare campaign is a government scam.

Also, ALL gun sales are regulated and controlled. Not just anyone can buy a rifle ("assault" or otherwise). There are age requirements and a federal background check is required for purchase. New York has taken that several steps further and now requires a background check through a licensed dealer for any transfer, even private sales.

Not to mention, any gun which meets the NYS random definition of "assault weapon" must be registered and can NEVER be transferred inside of NYS. That means no one can buy one. It cannot be sold, given away or passed down to one's heirs. Upon the owner's death any "AW" must be transferred out of state (through a licensed dealer) or destroyed (without compensation).

I am NOT trying to open a debate of firearms or firearms laws, nor would I argue your opinions on same. Just want to point out the fallacy of the terms "assault rifle" and "assault weapon."

Old 10-14-2015, 11:49 AM

225 posts, read 317,706 times
Quote:
There are nice people on forums and one of them told me how to use report feature. I am going to use it when people stalk me and call me names from now on. It is against the rules and it is for mean children. There are nice people on here.

Old 10-14-2015, 11:57 AM

Quote:
There are nice people on forums and one of them told me how to use report feature. I am going to use it when people stalk me and call me names from now on. It is against the rules and it is for mean children. There are nice people on here.
You're threatening me? fair enough.

But if THAT'S your only take away from the many many posts people here (who I assure you are normally VERY nice) have made in response to your MANY MANY inquiries about the same things over and over...then you've proven my point many many times over.

Which is quite sad.

Old 10-14-2015, 12:01 PM

Quote:
I am not threatening I am reporting you. You and your friend keep stalking me and calling me names like dope and troll and are cruel about my spelling and what I ask. I have learning disability and it makes me not good at spelling but I am a very smart person and that doesnt mean I cant ask questions or be part of forums. You have threatenerd my family with guns and it is not acceptible. Are you and your friend adults because you act like bully children.

Old 10-14-2015, 12:03 PM

Quote:

But if THAT'S your only take away from the many many posts people here (who I assure you are normally VERY nice) have made in response to your MANY MANY inquiries about the same things over and over...then you've proven my point many many times over.

Which is quite sad.
You dont have to read my posts. You are sad. You are a very very sad and cruel person.

Old 10-14-2015, 12:05 PM

Honesty is often referred to as cruelty to those who don't wish to hear honesty....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island