Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2014, 12:14 PM

61 posts, read 104,634 times

Advertisements

Hey guys, just posting on here to let you know that if you're in the NYC/NJ or Long Island area and are need any kind of auto body work due to an accident, vandalism etc to your car or any other kind of collision work, let me know! Shop is located in Brooklyn NY, but we will come pick up your car!

Let me get it done quickly with the best in the business. We take care of all contact with your insurance company as well as ensure to the best of our ability that your premium stays the same as you're paying now. You're kept in the loop the entire time your car is being repaired with calls/texts and photos of your car. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

I've personally had my car worked on twice here. I'll post before and after photos below.

Send me a PM on here or (preferably) email me, lindsaybell(at)mac.com and I'll get you set up and back on the road

Now to the photos:

Before photo, I hit a truck tire in the middle of the night on the NJ Turnpike, causing over $11k in damages to my car. It completely destroyed the nose and undercarriage, parts of the exhaust and fuel system, as well as the headlights, horn, radiator, coolant system.

The day I picked up my car, it looked better than new

Drive safe everyone!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2014, 12:17 PM

1,474 posts, read 3,057,627 times
Buy an ad!

Old 02-03-2014, 12:21 PM

lol, i would but i cant afford that! Just trying to help people out in the area because of all this crappy weather we've been having lately.

Old 02-03-2014, 01:03 PM

So you are doing all this work for free? Otherwise you are pathetically ignoring the terms of service and advertising your business for free, which is despicable. Quite frankly the pictures aren't very impressive.

Old 02-03-2014, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBitterness View Post
So you are doing all this work for free? Otherwise you are pathetically ignoring the terms of service and advertising your business for free, which is despicable. Quite frankly the pictures aren't very impressive.
Potentially yes, the work could be done for free. I didn't pay anything to have my car worked on, didn't have to pay for the tow, or the rental, or the repairs.

Also, it's not my business, I'm simply trying to help those in need get a great and honest place to have their work done. And quite frankly, if you read what I stated, most of the damage were things that you don't see on the outside of the car, i.e. exhaust, undercarriage, coolant and fuel system, radiator etc. But thank you for your input.

Old 02-03-2014, 03:47 PM

That's an absolute LIE. You say WE can help you with the insurance. WE will come pick up your car. WE work to keep your premium the same. WE keep you up to date on the work. You admitted you couldn't afford advertising. Looks line you also can't get referrals that you stoop so low as to get free advertising on a public forum. Anyone looking at this place for work on their car should stay a million miles away. A repair shop with money problems will only rip you off.

Old 02-03-2014, 04:00 PM

20,935 posts, read 28,420,556 times
I am confused?? Is this your business or not? You say you cannot afford advertising but yet you claim it's not your business. How can a body shop make money when the work is done for free? Sounds like a scam to me. people be ware. I wouldn't bring my car there if I had 1 million dollars.

Old 02-03-2014, 05:13 PM

I'm saying I can't afford advertising the shop purely because he said "buy an ad". It's not my business, I know a few people who work there and wanted to promote their work because they did an amazing job fixing my car, and found problems that another shop missed when they checked out my car. I came all the way from the philadelphia area to brooklyn for them to repair my car.

Work isn't done for free per se, if you've ever been in an accident you would know that that's what car insurance is for. You the customer yourself are not paying for the repair, either the other car's insurance is paying, or yours is. But that doesn't mean a dime has to come out of your pocket. How is it a scam? EVERY body shop works that way lol.

Old 02-03-2014, 05:17 PM

And just so you know "mr
Bitterness", I said "WE" so much because I copied and pasted info from something they posted. So it would be nice if you didn't jump the gun and start calling people out for something you know nothing about, without at least giving the benefit of the doubt and asking first.

Old 02-03-2014, 05:28 PM

20,935 posts, read 28,420,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by viventi View Post
I'm saying I can't afford advertising the shop purely because he said "buy an ad". It's not my business, I know a few people who work there and wanted to promote their work because they did an amazing job fixing my car, and found problems that another shop missed when they checked out my car. I came all the way from the philadelphia area to brooklyn for them to repair my car.

Work isn't done for free per se, if you've ever been in an accident you would know that that's what car insurance is for. You the customer yourself are not paying for the repair, either the other car's insurance is paying, or yours is. But that doesn't mean a dime has to come out of your pocket. How is it a scam? EVERY body shop works that way lol.
You are right I misunderstood. I don't have collision, car is 12 years old with over 180,000 so I took collision off 2 years ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island