U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-29-2016, 02:51 PM
 
5,312 posts, read 11,050,179 times
Reputation: 3037

Advertisements

And the haunted Ronkonkoma Lake.
Rate this post positively

 
Old 11-29-2016, 03:21 PM
 
Location: Islip,NY
18,266 posts, read 22,656,018 times
Reputation: 19475
Quote:
Originally Posted by long island person View Post
But what bad things and who are they and who tells you not to say it? How do you know about it and that the other people in forums know about it and also the people not in forums who do live there and especially in suffolk county, ny? Who knows and how do they know and what are the bad things? Please help. I just want to know it is very very important. Thank you.
Give it up already!!! And use spell check for god's sake!
Rate this post positively
 
Old 11-29-2016, 04:11 PM
 
Location: The Twilight Zone
11,991 posts, read 13,786,809 times
Reputation: 8409
Quote:
Originally Posted by lubby View Post
Give it up already!!! And use spell check for god's sake!
Nooo!
This is pure comedic gold for a feeble minded mental case like me!
Rate this post positively
 
Old 11-29-2016, 05:31 PM
 
23 posts, read 11,880 times
Reputation: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Because if I speak of those of which we do not speak they will find me and I will disappear in Suffolk county ny so that is why we do not speak of those of which we do not speak because of the Laurel witch.
But why and why cant you say it and more about it. What is lauren witch and how do you know about it?You say it will make the people dissapeer but how do you know that and what happens? Please say more thank you.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 11-29-2016, 05:32 PM
 
23 posts, read 11,880 times
Reputation: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post
And the Shinnecock wraith.
What is it? I can look in google but can you please say more and tell the people more first. Many many people do want to know and ask even in forums.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 11-29-2016, 05:34 PM
 
23 posts, read 11,880 times
Reputation: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocafeller05 View Post
And the haunted Ronkonkoma Lake.
What about it? Int is known that it can cause people to drown and it is because of indians and an indian lady that is in the lake? How do you know about it and can you please say more and why do you say it now? Thank you.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 11-29-2016, 05:37 PM
 
Location: The Twilight Zone
11,991 posts, read 13,786,809 times
Reputation: 8409
Quote:
Originally Posted by long island person View Post
But why and why cant you say it and more about it. What is lauren witch and how do you know about it?You say it will make the people dissapeer but how do you know that and what happens? Please say more thank you.
Because the Laurel witch is a local legend and people have said and seen her make people go missing and never seen again. The Laurel witch haunts the north fork in Suffolk county ny. If she knows you speak about her she will come for you and you will disappear and I don't want to speak because I don't want to disappear and go missing in the woods on the north fork of Suffolk county ny.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 11-30-2016, 11:02 AM
 
Location: home...finally, home .
8,335 posts, read 19,183,398 times
Reputation: 18060
Once again : thread closed .
__________________
******************


People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top