U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-14-2015, 01:03 PM
 
225 posts, read 258,610 times
Reputation: 125

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkStreetKid View Post
Can't say much as I am contractually bound not to confirm or deny certain things even if I never came close to working on them, but if you look at the Long Island of the 30's, 40's, 50's and part of the 60's you will see a place that was perfect for developing new types of weapons and conducting experiments. Rural, but close to NYC with it's engineering and pharma firms. There are reasons for Long Islands many suburban legends.
What else do you know about it? What is the contract? It is rural?
Rate this post positively

 
Old 09-14-2015, 01:04 PM
 
225 posts, read 258,610 times
Reputation: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest_Hills_Daddy View Post
OP should just move to Asbury Park. There's actually a budding paranormal scene going on there, and it even has a bookstore that focuses solely on the occult.
What happens there and what is it? Is it a park and where? Why do people go there and what do they do when they go?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-14-2015, 01:31 PM
 
833 posts, read 1,081,767 times
Reputation: 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelzLuv View Post
It is about long island forms and people are allowed to ask questions about long island and in suffolk county, ny many many things happen and the people know about it and answer my questions because they know and they live there. People like Sheena and Warren know and others do too and send me messages and I am allowed to ask. If you do not know you dont have to read or answer it. Maybe you are so angry that you are involved? You said you would shoot my familys porch in another thread to keep me from visiting! Why would you say this?
Angel, again...you are damning yourself with these broad generalizations.

"many, many things"....no. some things over many years that few people take as fact.

"the people know about it" ....no. A few people believe they know about things with little or no corroborating evidence.

"Maybe you are so angry that you are involved"....No. More likely, the poster in question is angry that yet another thread is being devoted to things there ARE forums dedicated to and detracting from what these forums are supposed to be about.

"You said you would shoot my familys porch in another thread"....NO. A) it was ME who said what you are thinking of. and B) I said I WANTED to shoot out their porchLIGHT. and C) I did not say it to keep you from visiting, I said it because they keep inviting you back! and lastly, D) it was a joke! My goodness, I realize that you have, in my opinion, only a passing acquaintance with reality and you can be so obtuse they should teach about you in trigonometry, but come on! If I had said "put a flaming bag of dog poop on their steps", would you be accusing me of animal abuse?



THIS is the kind of stuff that gets you the responses you get. And this is why you should look for your answers on the appropriate forums. If you are seriously looking for answers and serious conversation instead of being mocked and looked upon like ...well, like you are....well, I'm sorry to tell you YOU made this bed with the way you've been posting.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-14-2015, 01:52 PM
 
Location: SW Florida
1,067 posts, read 1,066,530 times
Reputation: 1628
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelzLuv View Post
What happens there and what is it? Is it a park and where? Why do people go there and what do they do when they go?
They dance around the boiling cauldron and sing Ordo Funebris.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-14-2015, 01:57 PM
 
833 posts, read 1,081,767 times
Reputation: 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneToGo View Post
They dance around the boiling cauldron and sing Ordo Funebris.
I love the cover ? and the Mysterians did of that!
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-14-2015, 06:14 PM
 
7,049 posts, read 10,184,135 times
Reputation: 3025
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelzLuv View Post
What happens there and what is it? Is it a park and where? Why do people go there and what do they do when they go?
Do google on Asbury Park, NJ. They have haunted tours. Here is the link to the bookstore, which I think you will like very much:

Paranormal Books
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-15-2015, 05:56 PM
 
225 posts, read 258,610 times
Reputation: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLamb0518 View Post
Angel, again...you are damning yourself with these broad generalizations.

"many, many things"....no. some things over many years that few people take as fact.

"the people know about it" ....no. A few people believe they know about things with little or no corroborating evidence.

"Maybe you are so angry that you are involved"....No. More likely, the poster in question is angry that yet another thread is being devoted to things there ARE forums dedicated to and detracting from what these forums are supposed to be about.

"You said you would shoot my familys porch in another thread"....NO. A) it was ME who said what you are thinking of. and B) I said I WANTED to shoot out their porchLIGHT. and C) I did not say it to keep you from visiting, I said it because they keep inviting you back! and lastly, D) it was a joke! My goodness, I realize that you have, in my opinion, only a passing acquaintance with reality and you can be so obtuse they should teach about you in trigonometry, but come on! If I had said "put a flaming bag of dog poop on their steps", would you be accusing me of animal abuse?



THIS is the kind of stuff that gets you the responses you get. And this is why you should look for your answers on the appropriate forums. If you are seriously looking for answers and serious conversation instead of being mocked and looked upon like ...well, like you are....well, I'm sorry to tell you YOU made this bed with the way you've been posting.
I do not do that. Many people know and many many things happen and even FBI is helping the policemen because of what happens and even animals are being killed for occult in parks in suffolk county, ny. It is known and even FBI knows. You said that you would shoot at my familys poarch so that I would not visit. That is threatening? It is not joking to say you will shoot houses? It is different for pranks with poop than to say you will shoot at people and there poarch. I am allowed to ask questions about suffolk county, ny in long insland forums because the people here will know and many do know and have told me and talked about it. People here ask many many things about long island. Many people have also seen the mothman and have talked about it and you can read about in google and on here even.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-15-2015, 06:04 PM
 
225 posts, read 258,610 times
Reputation: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest_Hills_Daddy View Post
Do google on Asbury Park, NJ. They have haunted tours. Here is the link to the bookstore, which I think you will like very much:

Paranormal Books
If it is in new jersey it is far away? It is in monmouth county, nj?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-15-2015, 06:41 PM
 
Location: SW Florida
1,067 posts, read 1,066,530 times
Reputation: 1628
35 minutes....by broom.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-15-2015, 07:39 PM
 
7,049 posts, read 10,184,135 times
Reputation: 3025
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelzLuv View Post
If it is in new jersey it is far away? It is in monmouth county, nj?
Far away from where? It's 1.5 hours by train from Penn Station.
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top