Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2016, 04:09 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,752,935 times

Advertisements

Anyone can get into debt. You can afford whatever you want if you live with your payrents. Plenty of black, white and Hispanic or Asian kids with expensive cars because they don't have to pay rent or food..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2016, 05:31 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,705,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Anyone can get into debt. You can afford whatever you want if you live with your payrents. Plenty of black, white and Hispanic or Asian kids with expensive cars because they don't have to pay rent or food..
And who is paying for it?

Old 04-22-2016, 07:35 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,752,935 times
Who is paying for what? The cars? The kids are. They work on jobs. They spend their money on expensive cars and bikes. You can do that when you have no responsibilities. If I didn't have to pay bills and food and whatnot I would be driving a BMW M3....

Old 04-22-2016, 07:44 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,338,536 times
Man.
My cars totalled up are close to $200k, I have full collision on them, and I don't pay close to $500 a month.

Old 04-23-2016, 06:39 AM

16,966 posts, read 34,705,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Who is paying for what? The cars? The kids are. They work on jobs. They spend their money on expensive cars and bikes. You can do that when you have no responsibilities. If I didn't have to pay bills and food and whatnot I would be driving a BMW M3....
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY
They have their expensive toys, go into debt because they have to buy a pricey parts for their ricers but only have a dead end job... My cousin's daughter hangs with the ricer/rapper set. They have lousy jobs but trikked out ricers; they have baby mamaS; they have expensive taste in labels. A few of them made the news that long ago for their careers...drug dealing out of a barber shop. Yeah, they work on jobs.

Meanwhile, their baby mamaS aren't seeing dime one from these father of the year types. In fact, they're lucky if they see the baby daddy at all. He has other things on his mind, like his car and broads. The baby mamas are not working, or if they are, it is minimum or low wage paying jobs.

Bringing the thread back on track, they are a subset of the women in the article paying ludicrous monthly insurance payments. The women are left with the burden while the men are where?

Who pays for it? Are we not also supplementing some of these women with WIC, EBT, Medicaid, reduced price school lunches, etc?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
View detailed profiles of: