Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 03:32 AM

2,033 posts, read 3,184,988 times

Advertisements

And they wonder why the world right now is as they say. "Painting all Hispanics in one brush" You really can't tell the good from the bad just by looking at them most of the time! They have not yet said if he is here illegally yet. But like I have been saying N. Bellmore has been having problems for a while now. I live in Bellmore & love it here. Hope the changes coming soon will Make Everything Great Again. Not just here. But all over our wonderful country! And this kids FB page! WOW! Kind of surprised it has not been removed yet! Then I saw he was from Flushing...like me & lives in Bellmore now! I do not want to be associated with him!His FB page shows nothing but guns & pics of his Graffiti! And to top it off he IS FB friends with ALL the bad young people that have been arrested for HUGE drug & weapon trafficking lately! A few of his friends live on my block. NOT happy!

Cops: North Bellmore man arrested on burglary, graffiti charges | Newsday

Here is CBS's link to story as I know not everyone has Newsday access! Man Arrested In Graffiti Incidents In North Bellmore, New York « CBS New York

An email was sent out last night to all parents. Which is how we found out about it! Parents are NOT very happy right now as they will not share the most important details. He does have a court date for Tuesday. Face 7 charges for an incident that happened way back on 4/4/2016! Was just arrested too! Took them 7 months. 7 months....7 charges. Let me explain here. Even though the article said kids saw him Friday....he was linked to this crap from incident way back on 4/4/2016. We have been seeing lots of this graffiti around here lately all over town. And he is being linked to most if not all of it! Great work....finally something will be stopped!

Editing to add more info I was just told. Seems he is bitter since his parents divorce. He does not live in Bellmore anymore. But in Flushing. But he is known to have a grudge against Bellmore. And it connected to most of the graffiti we have been seeing lately. I remember recently my husband helped someone paint their white fence after graffiti was all over it just a few months back.There are now it seems connecting him to that incident as well. This was right on Bellmore Ave. Near where it meets with Bellmore Rd. He even was caught on Friday with district KEYS to schools.

Last edited by loribell38; 11-14-2016 at 04:16 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2016, 04:21 AM

19,583 posts, read 20,401,433 times
Welcome to the 'burbs.

Old 11-14-2016, 07:50 AM

2,578 posts, read 3,362,196 times
He's an 18 year old kid and he did something stupid. 18 years old is barely an adult. He didn't kill anyone nor did he commit some sort of egregious crime. He's probably going through a tough time and could use some counseling.

Stop posting this useless crap and trying to publicly shame this kid.

Old 11-14-2016, 08:56 AM

3,852 posts, read 4,491,439 times
He has to go back.

Old 11-14-2016, 09:14 AM

176 posts, read 301,393 times
maybe he was just anticipating paying too much in property taxes

Old 11-14-2016, 09:50 AM

18,991 posts, read 16,811,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeken View Post
He's an 18 year old kid and he did something stupid. 18 years old is barely an adult. He didn't kill anyone nor did he commit some sort of egregious crime. He's probably going through a tough time and could use some counseling.

This isn't quite the forum to publically shame someone but maybe that is what's needed. Everyone is not a victim who requires counseling sometimes it's just stupid Moderator cut: language deleted and everyone needs to call him out on it.

Last edited by nancy thereader; 11-14-2016 at 02:20 PM..

Old 11-14-2016, 10:26 AM

19,583 posts, read 20,401,433 times
Remember, he is a precious snowflake.

Old 11-14-2016, 10:30 AM

2,578 posts, read 3,362,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
This isn't quite the forum to publically shame someone but maybe that is what's needed. Everyone is not a victim who requires counseling sometimes it's just stupid s**t and everyone needs to call him out on it.
I never said he was a victim but he's already arrested and his name is in the papers. He's already being shamed. What did he do that was so horrible? There are a lot worse crimes happening all over the island every day. What makes this one so unique?

Old 11-14-2016, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeken View Post

Well now that I know MUCH more about this. Nope. He needs more than just counseling. Was sent his FB page by someone. Kind of shocked they have not taken it down yet! It clearly shows (very publicly) that this 18 year old is clearly obsessed with guns since he was 14. Probably sooner than that . But since his profile shows his pics only starting from 2012 we can't know anything from that FB page prior to 2012. When he was only 14 he was posting pics of guns,drugs,smoking weed,drinking all kinds of alcohol.Loves doing graffiti. They will not say if it is gang related yet.

The First Precinct did confirm all his guns are secured. And he was just arraigned. They are seeking an order of protection to keep him out of the area. Seems he has a grudge with the community. He was caught with District keys. Broke into a building Might have been planning something they believe.But who knows! For 18 he had quite a bit of weapons. His parents are divorced. He lives with his dad in Queens. He visits his grandparents in NB. People that have known this kid from growing up with their kids from Elementary school said he was always trouble. And just never had any parental guidance.

And at 18 he is no longer just a kid anymore. And these people.....if they don't want to be shamed. Their best bet is to stop doing these stupid things. Otherwise they open themselves up to this all on their own.

If you took one look at this 18 year old FB page (not hard to find) & saw what he was posting when he was only 14 you would see he has a long history of problems. The links to the articles I posted do not tell the whole story. I for one am glad he was arrested before he did something serious.

Old 11-14-2016, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
This isn't quite the forum to publically shame someone but maybe that is what's needed. Everyone is not a victim who requires counseling sometimes it's just stupid s**t and everyone needs to call him out on it.
Agree. These people need to know they will be publicly shamed! Just like with what Trump is saying now. That he will deport ALL illegal immigrants that have a criminal record immediately. So like with that. If people know what lies ahead for them just maybe they will stop doing these stupid ass things. This kid knew what he was doing. I have no sympathy for people that choose to live the THUG life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island