Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2016, 09:49 AM

2,578 posts, read 3,362,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstermagnet View Post
Huh?

The story is 2 simple parts and has nothing to do with religion.

1. A press who gleefully exaggerates any report of racism or potential "hate" crime. They are pathetic, ambulance chasing lapdogs, looking for tabloid scraps. If not this, it's a swastika painted on a mailbox somewhere signifying the end of the world.

2. A pretty, westernized, Muslim girl with strict parents gets caught messing with a boy mom and dad do not approve of...so she tries to deflect blame and ends up making it worse. How unusual for a teenager.

Ha, her parents made her shave her head for dating a Christian! I love it! True Americans now! Pure assimilation! Hey, here in America we love race a,b,c but we don't want our kids to DATE one!! I can hear dad now..."stay away from that Christian boy, he'll have you out late drinking and lying!"
It has everything to do about religion. She claimed that she was harassed because of her religion. She should have know that this is time when tensions are high and she was stupid enough to use racism as an excuse for her actions. If she is so afraid of daddy and dating then get the eff out of the house and move. Don't make up lies to cover your a$$.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2016, 10:22 AM

2,045 posts, read 1,874,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeken View Post
This stupid girl deserves no remorse and should be punished to the highest degree. Her careless and selfish actions will only hurt and belittle Muslims and other minorities across the country who file claims of harassment in the future. This is a tough time for Muslims and all minorities. Its Bull$hit like this that set people back and only fuel the fire. Tensions are really high and we are in a world divided now and you pull this kind of crap?!!

We as a civilized society need to setup shelters for men and women that want to escape religion. And I mean all religion. Christians, Jews, Muslims, Mormons, etc. There needs to be a place for people who feel trapped by religion and want to get out. Religion is not the answer for everyone. You should not be forced into it. And if you want out, we should help with that or else we'll have more people like this girl.

Religion is for weak minded people who can't stay on the straight path without the fear of some higher being. Drug addicts, pedophiles, weak minded people, simpleton's and people who don't know right from wrong need God. If you are over 30 you should know the difference between right and wrong. Its common sense. If you don't then maybe you shouldn't be apart of society. I don't believe that God's intention is to watch over you every second so that you can call out his name every 5 seconds. The fear of God is good for kids, to keep them on the right path but once you get older you need to find your own path in life.
Although I don't think this was about religion, you do bring up a great point. On the other hand, starting Jan 20 you will be allowed to say Merry Christmas again.

Old 12-15-2016, 10:31 AM

2,589 posts, read 1,806,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeken View Post
It has everything to do about religion. She claimed that she was harassed because of her religion. She should have know that this is time when tensions are high and she was stupid enough to use racism as an excuse for her actions. If she is so afraid of daddy and dating then get the eff out of the house and move. Don't make up lies to cover your a$$.
Apparently you don't know too many teenagers.

Old 12-15-2016, 11:23 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,542,746 times
Well that escalated quickly...

Old 12-15-2016, 11:24 AM

400 posts, read 756,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyKid View Post
OP appears to have some issues... whoa

Teens file false reports - teens do stupid things - where this falls in the big picture is debatable, but to "DESTROY" an entire family's life for this? Perspective is completely out of whack if you think that is appropriate. wow
I agree, Shes a stupid Kid and she made a mistake.... I am not sure about the specifics, but maybe she got caught in a lie and just took it too far. Either way, I think she should be punished for her behavior, but I dont think she deserves life in prison... ppl should get a grip, a kid is a kid and they do dumb things.

Old 12-15-2016, 11:27 AM

400 posts, read 756,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstermagnet View Post
Apparently you don't know too many teenagers.
Lol... Does anyone remember when they were Kids. Going by this logic, my entire high school would be on probation.

Old 12-15-2016, 02:55 PM

4,991 posts, read 3,892,760 times
While there has not been a spate of hate crimes in the US since the election of Trump there have certainly been a rash of predictable hoax crimes. How predictable? This article predicted last week that this particular episode would turn out to be yet another hoax crime:

Muslim Baruch College student's 'hate crime' allegations follow curiously similar pattern - The College Fix

Old 12-15-2016, 11:36 PM

2,033 posts, read 3,185,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Commenter View Post
While there has not been a spate of hate crimes in the US since the election of Trump there have certainly been a rash of predictable hoax crimes. How predictable? This article predicted last week that this particular episode would turn out to be yet another hoax crime:

Muslim Baruch College student's 'hate crime' allegations follow curiously similar pattern - The College Fix
Yeah. That is where the problem lies now. With all the fake/hoax hate crime reports. It is like the boy who cried wolf now. How are we to even believe the TRUE ones that actually happened now? These reports while have to be taken seriously by the authorities has gotten way too far out of hand. Glad I don't have their job...There are hate crimes against Trump supporters as well as the LOSERS supporters.

Old 12-15-2016, 11:39 PM

2,033 posts, read 3,185,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyKid View Post
OP appears to have some issues... whoa

Teens file false reports - teens do stupid things - where this falls in the big picture is debatable, but to "DESTROY" an entire family's life for this? Perspective is completely out of whack if you think that is appropriate. wow
Get your head out of the sand. This TEEN had an agenda behind why she reported it.This TEEN is a COLLEGE student. Apparently was planning to go into the LEGAL field. Don't think a person that does what she did should EVER be allowed to practice law ever! Or any related field. At her age she knew what she was doing! This is not just a stupid thing a teen did situation & you know it. She KNOWINGLY filed a false hate crime report against Muslims....many Muslims are doing the same thing everyday now. Then she posts it on her usually private FB page. but makes he post about this FALSE incident for everyone to see & share. Even a kids knows WHY she did that. Made it go viral purposely for attention. STUPID!

A message has to be sent once & for all. File a FALSE report to authorities...you WILL pay the piper. PERIOD. End of story. It MUST be known to everyone that they will pay the price if caught. Only way to curb this behaviour in our society.

And I stand by everything I said.

Old 12-16-2016, 02:36 AM

19,584 posts, read 20,412,309 times
That kid is a spawn of Satan. Burn her at the stake!!!
And her little dog too!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island