Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 10:38 AM

3,172 posts, read 6,740,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookhaven View Post
Have you? theres a reason folks are being priced out and moving to Nassau.

Yes...Vinnie Inceptaverdi comes to mind.
Now if we were talking Pequa youd have a point my friend. Badabing!

I do agree....Umbertos is really quite good, no Spumoni Gardens or even Collisseo for that matter but excellent in its own right.

Personally Ill splurge the 4 dollars to drive the 15 miles for some of the best pizza on the planet.
I were in W Nass. I'd embrace my back yard Brooklyns awesome again.

Crooks
I have. Lol you know Vinnie? he had his glory years, was done though after he blew his achilles. Still, the belt could get rough, 50 minutes in bump2b traffic at some times to get to Spumonis. Looks excellent btw, I'm gonna keep it in mind when Im in the area. I agree, Brooklyns not bad, awesome? idk about that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2011, 11:12 AM

7,658 posts, read 19,161,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequaman View Post
I have. Lol you know Vinnie? he had his glory years, was done though after he blew his achilles. Still, the belt could get rough, 50 minutes in bump2b traffic at some times to get to Spumonis. Looks excellent btw, I'm gonna keep it in mind when Im in the area. I agree, Brooklyns not bad, awesome? idk about that.
Dont mock my Vinny Pequa LOL
Heart of a champion, arm of a cannon....blind as a bat.
I loved that he gave his Pop warner from Elmont a shout out at the Playoffs

If you havent been to Spumoni Gardens its really a must as a NYer .

Brooklyn is awesome if you have a cool Mil for a house there. If I lived in Nassau id go there more.Its really a great place for a day trip. Aquarium, Cyclones, Coney, DUMBO, Bay Ridge, etc etc etc.Its not what our parents ran from. Elmont on the other hand might be.

Well worth the ride.

Go see.

Crooks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island