U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 02-15-2009, 12:06 AM
 
Location: Miller Place NY
1,051 posts, read 1,919,287 times
Reputation: 108

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc99 View Post
Hey Crooks, totally unrelated does that guy still have all those lawn orniments at the split between sound beach ave and I think it's lower rocky point road. On the hill?
On Route 25A ? Yes.

 
Old 02-15-2009, 12:33 AM
 
162 posts, read 396,497 times
Reputation: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc99 View Post
Ahem...now before we start, you have immediately lost any credibility correcting my spelling when you promptly follow it a grammatical error.

Now, my cousin was the valedictorian of Riverhead High 2000. I know all about Riverhead. And although I find it hard to believe you have friends the fact that THEY live in these areas means squat.

I have friends in Albany. I have been to Albany. Does that mean I know the in's and out's? No. Would I venture to say that one section of Albany is "safer" than another? No. Because I DO NOT LIVE THERE. And I definitley wouldn't say it to a bunch of people who DO live there.

I was there for the "riot" at the park in RH and I saw the results roll into the ED.

And I've seen just as much on the dreaded Neighborhood Road in MB. So Mr. Killadelphia please read your own post and stop telling people who live there how it is.

Also mentioning Brooklyn doesn't scare anyone I've lived there too.

PS Where did these"friends" live in Riverhead? Where did they hang out??
Um, can you please point out this grammatical error for me please? Lol, so because your cousin graduated in Riverhead, you know all about it? You're an idiot. I know you find it hard to believe that I have friends because you don't have any and therefore don't know what they are, you can possibly make some in Riverhead if you stop passing by there in your car and actually hang out there although then again I'm pretty sure that they don't wanted to be burdened with a Moderator cut: language

like you lol. You have friends in Albany? Lol, the lies do not stop coming out of you, you don't tell anybody what you know about Albany because you're an idiot and don't know anything (including how to spell definitely, a grade school level word)! You saw the riot? Yawn, your made up life stories bore me, come on you know that your real life story is that you live in your mom's basement in the Hamptons,Moderator cut: language

Moderator cut: This is the wrong board for this kind of vulgarity .

I promise that no one will miss you lol! Lol, I'm not trying to scare you you idiot, I was just saying that I live in Brooklyn simply because I did, and that was the time when I used to hang out in Long Island. Lol, I wonder if your small (if not non-existent) brain would even be able to comprehend that reason. I'm not telling you where my friends live, go get your own \[language [/mod]

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
So you be keepin it real?
I laugh at close-minded idiots like you that don't know how to spell "Behave" and "Keeping".

Last edited by nancy thereader; 02-15-2009 at 09:06 AM..
 
Old 02-15-2009, 12:39 AM
 
Location: Huntington, NY
7,738 posts, read 10,854,424 times
Reputation: 3481
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLOJ View Post
Um, can you please point out this grammatical error for me please? Lol, so because your cousin graduated in Riverhead, you know all about it? You're an idiot. I know you find it hard to believe that I have friends because you don't have any and therefore don't know what they are, you can possibly make some in Riverhead if you stop passing by there in your car and actually hang out there although then again I'm pretty sure that they don't wanted to be burdened with a scumbag like you lol. You have friends in Albany? Lol, the lies do not stop coming out of you, you don't tell anybody what you know about Albany because you're an idiot and don't know anything (including how to spell definitely, a grade school level word)! You saw the riot? Yawn, your made up life stories bore me, come on you know that your real life story is that you live in your mom's basement in the Hamptons, and jerk off to Naruto all day. The only reason why you've seen more dreaded in Mastic Beach is because your ugly scumbag face made the people go crazy. Get a clue, New York City is just (if not more) sick of you than your worthless waste of sperm self is of the city, so why won't you just GTFO already? I promise that no one will miss you lol! Lol, I'm not trying to scare you you idiot, I was just saying that I live in Brooklyn simply because I did, and that was the time when I used to hang out in Long Island. Lol, I wonder if your small (if not non-existent) brain would even be able to comprehend that reason. I'm not telling you where my friends live, go get your own, I don't want no scumbag piece of crap waste of life like you burdening them with your irrelevant presence.



I laugh at close-minded idiots like you that don't know how to spell "Behave" and "Keeping".

Enough already!! Let's stay on topic, please.
 
Old 02-15-2009, 04:10 AM
 
1,701 posts, read 2,051,349 times
Reputation: 546
I'm going to let that last rant speak for itself.

A word of advice, this is not like other forums. Your previous rant will not fly. They will kick you out. It also marginalizes your argument. You see, other people will read your post and not see someone who should be respected for having a valid point they are going to see you for who you are. Nobody wil pay attention to what you have to say other than to make fun of it.

Oh and the gramatical error was "less safer" it should be less safe or safer than.

Good luck in the future gangsta.

Last edited by sickofnyc99; 02-15-2009 at 04:18 AM..
 
Old 02-15-2009, 05:58 AM
 
Location: Miller Place NY
1,051 posts, read 1,919,287 times
Reputation: 108
It really sounds like a nice place, the Hood...wherever that 'hood may be !
 
Old 02-15-2009, 06:04 AM
 
Location: Sound Beach
2,155 posts, read 4,604,438 times
Reputation: 837
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc99 View Post
Hey Crooks, totally unrelated does that guy still have all those lawn orniments at the split between sound beach ave and I think it's lower rocky point road. On the hill?
I live just up the hill...its a rather impressive collection. Includes a full horse drawn carriage!!
 
Old 02-15-2009, 06:05 AM
 
Location: Miller Place NY
1,051 posts, read 1,919,287 times
Reputation: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc99 View Post
I'm going to let that last rant speak for itself.

A word of advice, this is not like other forums. Your previous rant will not fly. They will kick you out. It also marginalizes your argument. You see, other people will read your post and not see someone who should be respected for having a valid point they are going to see you for who you are. Nobody wil pay attention to what you have to say other than to make fun of it.

Oh and the gramatical error was "less safer" it should be less safe or safer than.

Good luck in the future gangsta.
OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC

This is a great forum, and I'm sure WE ARE ALL, happy about it.

People...let's just ALL get along !

Last edited by longislandmike; 02-15-2009 at 06:15 AM..
 
Old 02-15-2009, 08:09 AM
 
7,658 posts, read 11,101,477 times
Reputation: 1221
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc99 View Post
Hey Crooks, totally unrelated does that guy still have all those lawn orniments at the split between sound beach ave and I think it's lower rocky point road. On the hill?

Yea the mini golf course it still there.


crooks
 
Old 02-15-2009, 08:12 AM
 
7,658 posts, read 11,101,477 times
Reputation: 1221
Quote:
Originally Posted by longislandmike View Post
On Route 25A ? Yes.
The house is on Lower RP/SB Blvd

The Statue guy is on 25a

crooks
 
Old 02-15-2009, 08:13 AM
 
7,658 posts, read 11,101,477 times
Reputation: 1221
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLOJ View Post
Um, can you please point out this grammatical error for me please? Lol, so because your cousin graduated in Riverhead, you know all about it? You're an idiot. I know you find it hard to believe that I have friends because you don't have any and therefore don't know what they are, you can possibly make some in Riverhead if you stop passing by there in your car and actually hang out there although then again I'm pretty sure that they don't wanted to be burdened with a scumbag like you lol. You have friends in Albany? Lol, the lies do not stop coming out of you, you don't tell anybody what you know about Albany because you're an idiot and don't know anything (including how to spell definitely, a grade school level word)! You saw the riot? Yawn, your made up life stories bore me, come on you know that your real life story is that you live in your mom's basement in the Hamptons, and jerk off to Naruto all day. The only reason why you've seen more dreaded in Mastic Beach is because your ugly scumbag face made the people go crazy. Get a clue, New York City is just (if not more) sick of you than your worthless waste of sperm self is of the city, so why won't you just GTFO already? I promise that no one will miss you lol! Lol, I'm not trying to scare you you idiot, I was just saying that I live in Brooklyn simply because I did, and that was the time when I used to hang out in Long Island. Lol, I wonder if your small (if not non-existent) brain would even be able to comprehend that reason. I'm not telling you where my friends live, go get your own, I don't want no scumbag piece of crap waste of life like you burdening them with your irrelevant presence.



I laugh at close-minded idiots like you that don't know how to spell "Behave" and "Keeping".

Troll Alert ...Please banish the Tolllol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread



Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top