Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 08:37 PM

3 posts, read 32,451 times

Advertisements

Oh I almost forgot! Frank also presented at his club...Roy Orbison, Hank Williams Jr., Kris Kristoferson, Cinderella, Poison, Man O War, Dokken, LA Guns, Marillion, Dixie Dregs, Buddy Rich, Accept, WASP, Ramones, Marilyn Manson, White Lion, Mark Farner of Grand Funk Railroad, Overkill, Life Of Agony, Biohazzard, 311, Great White, Greg Allman, Criss Angel, Suicidal Tendences, Primus, Rob Halford, Bruce Dickinson, Kings X, Yngwie Malmsteen & Flotsam And Jetsam. Not bad.

Old 09-18-2008, 07:07 PM

6 posts, read 41,955 times
I'm the General Manager of Frank Cariola's Sundance. I've known Frank since 1985 and worked with him from before Day 1 at the Roxy Music Hall. Scumdance, I'm sorry you're upset but unfortunately you're mad at the wrong guy. I was there when Frank paid the last of the money owed to Tim, the contractor. Tim was paid each week and was eventually paid in full.

I don't know where you fit into this equation. If you were one of the workers and were never paid then you have a beef with Tim. If he told people he didn't get paid then sounds to me he pocketed it.

Once again, I'm sorry you've been upset for 16 years but I suggest you talk to Tim. Anything you've posted before regarding Frank Cariola is incorrect and not appreciated.

Sundance opens Friday, Rocktober 3rd in Rocky Point, on the corner of Route 25A & Broadway. We open with Theatre Of Pain doing their Motley Crue show. Then Saturday night it's a Sundance veterans show. Randy Jackson of Zebra will do an acoustic set then followed by Soulmover. They're fronted by George Cintron, along with Rick from Swift Kick and Steve from Scarecrow on drums. Randy will join George & the guys for part of their second set that night. The Grand Opening Weekend continues Sunday with Misery/My Mortality (Sal from LOA)/Reckoning Day/Hogleg.

Shows later in Rocktober feature Stevie Cochran on 10/9, Strawberry Fields (Beatles) on 10/10, Wonderous Stories (Yes) on 10/17 & Britny Fox on 10/25. Halloween night 10/31 it's Theatre Of Pain (Motley Crue) & Ozzmosis (Ozzy). Saturday 11/1 Halloween continues with the world premiere of Them (Mercyful Fate/King Diamond) along with Sacred Heart (Dio), The Dead Rockstars, Vasaria & Overdrive. Our Halloween contest is tentatively hosted by none other than Eddie Munster & he'll have the Munster Mobile parked out front.

Tuesdays are Bluesday Nights hosted by Stevie Cochran and he's lined up some great Long Island blues artists, starting 10/14. Our Thursday Night Oldies Concert Series kicks off next month also.

Frank and I look forward to rocking Rocky Point AND Long Island for many years to come. Hope to see everyone come home to Sundance!

Old 09-18-2008, 09:09 PM

7,658 posts, read 19,166,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SundanceRocks View Post
I'm the General Manager of Frank Cariola's Sundance. I've known Frank since 1985 and worked with him from before Day 1 at the Roxy Music Hall. Scumdance, I'm sorry you're upset but unfortunately you're mad at the wrong guy. I was there when Frank paid the last of the money owed to Tim, the contractor. Tim was paid each week and was eventually paid in full.

I don't know where you fit into this equation. If you were one of the workers and were never paid then you have a beef with Tim. If he told people he didn't get paid then sounds to me he pocketed it.

Once again, I'm sorry you've been upset for 16 years but I suggest you talk to Tim. Anything you've posted before regarding Frank Cariola is incorrect and not appreciated.

Sundance opens Friday, Rocktober 3rd in Rocky Point, on the corner of Route 25A & Broadway. We open with Theatre Of Pain doing their Motley Crue show. Then Saturday night it's a Sundance veterans show. Randy Jackson of Zebra will do an acoustic set then followed by Soulmover. They're fronted by George Cintron, along with Rick from Swift Kick and Steve from Scarecrow on drums. Randy will join George & the guys for part of their second set that night. The Grand Opening Weekend continues Sunday with Misery/My Mortality (Sal from LOA)/Reckoning Day/Hogleg.

Shows later in Rocktober feature Stevie Cochran on 10/9, Strawberry Fields (Beatles) on 10/10, Wonderous Stories (Yes) on 10/17 & Britny Fox on 10/25. Halloween night 10/31 it's Theatre Of Pain (Motley Crue) & Ozzmosis (Ozzy). Saturday 11/1 Halloween continues with the world premiere of Them (Mercyful Fate/King Diamond) along with Sacred Heart (Dio), The Dead Rockstars, Vasaria & Overdrive. Our Halloween contest is tentatively hosted by none other than Eddie Munster & he'll have the Munster Mobile parked out front.

Tuesdays are Bluesday Nights hosted by Stevie Cochran and he's lined up some great Long Island blues artists, starting 10/14. Our Thursday Night Oldies Concert Series kicks off next month also.

Frank and I look forward to rocking Rocky Point AND Long Island for many years to come. Hope to see everyone come home to Sundance!

Awesome

Dont forget to show Rocky Point some love, keep it tidy and we'll return in favor.

RAFR!!!!

crookhaven

Old 09-19-2008, 05:19 AM

Thanks! We love Rocky Point and we're always available to the town for fundraisers & charity events.

Old 09-21-2008, 06:51 PM

3 posts, read 32,451 times
Just heard that Strawberry Fields will be appearing at Frank Cariola's Sundance in Rocky Point on Friday, October 10, 2008. They are former cast members of the
Broadway musicial Beatlemania. I have seen them a few times and I must say that they are excellent. Strawberry Fields plays all 3 areas of the Beatles music from Cavern Club/ Ed Sullivan to Sgt Pepper/ Magical Mystery to Let It Be/ Roof top period and all in full costume. If you are a Beatles fan, you should go see this fantastic live band.

Old 09-23-2008, 05:32 AM

Hey crook & suffolk, you guys have real kind words to say about Sundance, thanks! Stop by any afternoon this week, except Thurs., after 4:30 & ask for me, the GM. Love to talk with you.

Old 09-23-2008, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Hey crook & suffolk, you guys have real kind words to say about Sundance, thanks! Stop by any afternoon this week, except Thurs., after 4:30 & ask for me, the GM. Love to talk with you.

Will do.

My Neighbors are excited.

Hope you guys do some all ages stuff for the Kids, sunday matinees etc.
We got alot of garage bands in the hills out here.

Love to see some local legend stuff like Blue Oyster Cult/Twisted/Foghat/Joan Jett etc.

Rocky Point is gonna Rock!

Its great to see Sundance rise again.

In the words of Lemmy

"Stay Clean"

crooks

Old 09-23-2008, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookhaven View Post
Will do.

My Neighbors are excited.

Hope you guys do some all ages stuff for the Kids, sunday matinees etc.
We got alot of garage bands in the hills out here.

Love to see some local legend stuff like Blue Oyster Cult/Twisted/Foghat/Joan Jett etc.

Rocky Point is gonna Rock!

Its great to see Sundance rise again.

In the words of Lemmy

"Stay Clean"

crooks
We have an all ages show the Sunday of our opening weekend, 10/5, with Misery, My Mortality (featuring Sal from Life Of Agony), Reckoning Day & Hogleg. Also, Foghat is interested to play, along with other Sundance veterans like Anthrax & Zebra.

See you soon!

Old 09-23-2008, 11:14 AM

16,966 posts, read 34,702,389 times
Will there be any local talent showcases?

Zebra? WOO HOO!

Old 09-23-2008, 02:38 PM

Quote:
We have an all ages show the Sunday of our opening weekend, 10/5, with Misery, My Mortality (featuring Sal from Life Of Agony), Reckoning Day & Hogleg. Also, Foghat is interested to play, along with other Sundance veterans like Anthrax & Zebra.

See you soon!
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crooks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island