Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2008, 08:01 AM

2 posts, read 5,092 times

Advertisements

I am a stay at home mom and never planned to send my 2 year old daughter to pre-school. I felt she was too young. My neighbor had told me that she is sending her 2 year old daughter and that I should consider it. I did my research and found that "Friendship Connection" on Jamaica Avenue in Plainview was very warm and inexpensive. It cost less then getting a sitter for a few hours. I signed my daughter up for 2 days in the morning and I think that it is the best thing for both of us. I get my alone time to do the things that I cant really get done with her. She on the other hand, is learning to share, she is doing projects, she is just having so much fun. When I pick her up, she wont stop talking about what she did all day. I get there early to watch her through the door and they are all singing and dancing. The teachers also have them seated with their jackets on and their projects in front of them. I cant get her to sit for nothing. LOL I have met so many sweet moms as well. If you ever wanted some free time and in return your child is learning and having fun. You should consider putting her/him in pre-school. Do your homework on the place first. If you have any questions. Let me know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
View detailed profiles of: