U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 09:57 AM

14 posts, read 22,244 times
The layout of the Source mall is ridiculous also.... It was like going through a maze trying to enter Circuit City through the interior....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2009, 09:42 AM

1 posts, read 2,050 times
Thumbs up Arby's Broadway Mall in Hicksville is Back!!!

I saw your post regarding Arby's going out of business at Broadway Mall in Hicksville. Well, they are back!!!

They opened their doors for business yesterday July 8, 2009.

They are under new management and the place looks great!

Race ya to the burgers

Old 07-10-2009, 09:57 AM

6,046 posts, read 7,111,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariemae View Post
I saw your post regarding Arby's going out of business at Broadway Mall in Hicksville. Well, they are back!!!

They opened their doors for business yesterday July 8, 2009.

They are under new management and the place looks great!

Race ya to the burgers
haha I had an ex-boyfriend who was obsessed with Arby's...to the point that we had to plan our weekend roadtrips around the restaurant's locations...if arby's can even be considered a 'restaurant'. Their food is just like any other fast-food joint. I don't generally eat fast food, although the martha's vineyard salad is good there.

he will be happy to hear arby's has re-opened, lol.

Old 07-10-2009, 10:18 AM

7,262 posts, read 7,531,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdawg8181 View Post
haha I had an ex-boyfriend who was obsessed with Arby's...to the point that we had to plan our weekend roadtrips around the restaurant's locations...if arby's can even be considered a 'restaurant'. Their food is just like any other fast-food joint. I don't generally eat fast food, although the martha's vineyard salad is good there.

he will be happy to hear arby's has re-opened, lol.
How dare you. Arby's heavily processed "roast beef" is one of my guilty pleasures. I don't know what is in it..how they make it..how it's even called roast beef..but it tastes DAMN GOOD!!

Old 07-10-2009, 10:20 AM

2,244 posts, read 3,670,780 times
Wow I haven't been to that mall in ages. Is the Arby's in the food concourse there next to the movie theater?

Old 07-10-2009, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
How dare you. Arby's heavily processed "roast beef" is one of my guilty pleasures. I don't know what is in it..how they make it..how it's even called roast beef..but it tastes DAMN GOOD!!
Have you ever tried roast beef from a DELI?

Sorry, but IMO, Arby's cannot compare...kosher roast beef is my favourite! Sooo tasty! (haha gotta bring your own cheese though)

Old 07-10-2009, 10:41 AM

7,262 posts, read 7,531,658 times
Quote:
Have you ever tried roast beef from a DELI?

Sorry, but IMO, Arby's cannot compare...kosher roast beef is my favourite! Sooo tasty! (haha gotta bring your own cheese though)
Let's put it this way: it's kinda like Pizza Hut Panned Pizza. Of course it isn't the same as your local "good" pizza place, but there is something really yummy in a junk food way about it.

Arby's roast beef does not even resemble normal cold cut roast beef..I think it's sliced pressed chipped beef or something. But, as junk food goes, it's good.

Old 07-10-2009, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Let's put it this way: it's kinda like Pizza Hut Panned Pizza. Of course it isn't the same as your local "good" pizza place, but there is something really yummy in a junk food way about it.

Arby's roast beef does not even resemble normal cold cut roast beef..I think it's sliced pressed chipped beef or something. But, as junk food goes, it's good.
haha just as long as long as you realise that junk food makes ya fat...and 60% of this country is fat...eat up if you must...i'm going to get an apple and water.

Old 07-10-2009, 11:40 AM

539 posts, read 1,041,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.B. View Post
unlikely. From what I've read, they have insane amounts of cash.

I think the poster means the Macy's in the mall.

Old 07-10-2009, 12:32 PM

3,541 posts, read 5,809,142 times
And dont foget all those pecticides sprayed on those apples! Eat up..its a double edged sword too!

Quote:
haha just as long as long as you realise that junk food makes ya fat...and 60% of this country is fat...eat up if you must...i'm going to get an apple and water.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island