U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-28-2009, 09:57 AM
 
14 posts, read 22,244 times
Reputation: 12
The layout of the Source mall is ridiculous also.... It was like going through a maze trying to enter Circuit City through the interior....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-10-2009, 09:42 AM
 
1 posts, read 2,050 times
Reputation: 10
Thumbs up Arby's Broadway Mall in Hicksville is Back!!!

I saw your post regarding Arby's going out of business at Broadway Mall in Hicksville. Well, they are back!!!

They opened their doors for business yesterday July 8, 2009.

They are under new management and the place looks great!

Race ya to the burgers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-10-2009, 09:57 AM
 
6,046 posts, read 7,111,254 times
Reputation: 1860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariemae View Post
I saw your post regarding Arby's going out of business at Broadway Mall in Hicksville. Well, they are back!!!

They opened their doors for business yesterday July 8, 2009.

They are under new management and the place looks great!

Race ya to the burgers
haha I had an ex-boyfriend who was obsessed with Arby's...to the point that we had to plan our weekend roadtrips around the restaurant's locations...if arby's can even be considered a 'restaurant'. Their food is just like any other fast-food joint. I don't generally eat fast food, although the martha's vineyard salad is good there.

he will be happy to hear arby's has re-opened, lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-10-2009, 10:18 AM
 
7,262 posts, read 7,531,658 times
Reputation: 2851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdawg8181 View Post
haha I had an ex-boyfriend who was obsessed with Arby's...to the point that we had to plan our weekend roadtrips around the restaurant's locations...if arby's can even be considered a 'restaurant'. Their food is just like any other fast-food joint. I don't generally eat fast food, although the martha's vineyard salad is good there.

he will be happy to hear arby's has re-opened, lol.
How dare you. Arby's heavily processed "roast beef" is one of my guilty pleasures. I don't know what is in it..how they make it..how it's even called roast beef..but it tastes DAMN GOOD!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-10-2009, 10:20 AM
 
Location: The Milky Way Galaxy
2,244 posts, read 3,670,780 times
Reputation: 1431
Wow I haven't been to that mall in ages. Is the Arby's in the food concourse there next to the movie theater?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-10-2009, 10:24 AM
 
6,046 posts, read 7,111,254 times
Reputation: 1860
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
How dare you. Arby's heavily processed "roast beef" is one of my guilty pleasures. I don't know what is in it..how they make it..how it's even called roast beef..but it tastes DAMN GOOD!!
Have you ever tried roast beef from a DELI?

Sorry, but IMO, Arby's cannot compare...kosher roast beef is my favourite! Sooo tasty! (haha gotta bring your own cheese though)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-10-2009, 10:41 AM
 
7,262 posts, read 7,531,658 times
Reputation: 2851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdawg8181 View Post
Have you ever tried roast beef from a DELI?

Sorry, but IMO, Arby's cannot compare...kosher roast beef is my favourite! Sooo tasty! (haha gotta bring your own cheese though)
Let's put it this way: it's kinda like Pizza Hut Panned Pizza. Of course it isn't the same as your local "good" pizza place, but there is something really yummy in a junk food way about it.

Arby's roast beef does not even resemble normal cold cut roast beef..I think it's sliced pressed chipped beef or something. But, as junk food goes, it's good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-10-2009, 10:42 AM
 
6,046 posts, read 7,111,254 times
Reputation: 1860
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Let's put it this way: it's kinda like Pizza Hut Panned Pizza. Of course it isn't the same as your local "good" pizza place, but there is something really yummy in a junk food way about it.

Arby's roast beef does not even resemble normal cold cut roast beef..I think it's sliced pressed chipped beef or something. But, as junk food goes, it's good.
haha just as long as long as you realise that junk food makes ya fat...and 60% of this country is fat...eat up if you must...i'm going to get an apple and water.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-10-2009, 11:40 AM
 
Location: College Point, Queens
539 posts, read 1,041,750 times
Reputation: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.B. View Post
unlikely. From what I've read, they have insane amounts of cash.

I think the poster means the Macy's in the mall.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-10-2009, 12:32 PM
 
Location: Island of long
3,541 posts, read 5,809,142 times
Reputation: 1100
And dont foget all those pecticides sprayed on those apples! Eat up..its a double edged sword too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdawg8181 View Post
haha just as long as long as you realise that junk food makes ya fat...and 60% of this country is fat...eat up if you must...i'm going to get an apple and water.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top