Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 02:35 PM

827 posts, read 3,082,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie78 View Post
I know...i had looked at some houses in the begining, but now i stopped.......LOL I just see alot of houses on listingbook that i like and
would really like to look at, but can't because we have no offer on our
condo! Really sucks....:-( There are only 11 condos for sale in my development, and there are alot of condos in our developement. I just really want to sell by the end of the summer.
I totally hear what you are saying. Believe me, I do. We just dropped the price on our condo last night...AGAIN. Usually our units sell within 30-60 days without a realtor. Now there are 4 on the market, including mine...that's a lot to be on the market in our development. I believe one just went to contact b/c I see it was removed from MLS and it was on the market for like 3 months. I hope the price drop helps us out. The sad thing is that I enjoy going to open houses to see what's out there but then I get sad when I find something I like and we're not in the position to move forward. Believe me, I totally hear you. I hope you and I both find a buyer and are out of our places by the end of the summer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2009, 03:48 PM

3,351 posts, read 9,722,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIgirl74 View Post
I believe one just went to contact b/c I see it was removed from MLS and it was on the market for like 3 months.
It's possible that it expired. If you happen to know the MLS # or address, I'd be glad to look it up.

Old 04-09-2009, 08:22 PM

Default For Tom Moser

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMoser View Post
It's possible that it expired. If you happen to know the MLS # or address, I'd be glad to look it up.
Hi Tom, thank you for offering to find out if the condo unit is in contract or has expired. The MLS # is 2148427

I truly appreciate your help. If it is in contract, are you able to tell me the contract amount?

Old 04-10-2009, 07:21 PM

9,918 posts, read 23,027,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIgirl74 View Post
Hi Tom, thank you for offering to find out if the condo unit is in contract or has expired. The MLS # is 2148427

I truly appreciate your help. If it is in contract, are you able to tell me the contract amount?
Not trying to butt in here, but I wanted to take a look at the condo you were interested in and saw that it has been withdrawn from the market. Tom may have already sent you a DM to that effect...

Old 04-14-2009, 03:21 PM

270 posts, read 961,189 times
Well, we had to showings over the past few days. UGHHHHH i am so tired of people seeming sooo interested and they say our price is right, and it's a beautiful unit..........but oh it's a little small or you don't have a garage! I can't do anything about those things and i am ready to blow my brains out!....LOL I don't think we will ever sell.....:-(

AND someone else just went into contract in my development

Old 04-14-2009, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Well, we had to showings over the past few days. UGHHHHH i am so tired of people seeming sooo interested and they say our price is right, and it's a beautiful unit..........but oh it's a little small or you don't have a garage! I can't do anything about those things and i am ready to blow my brains out!....LOL I don't think we will ever sell.....:-(

Hey, I know, it's extremely discouraging. We just dropped the price by $10k and we haven't had anyone call. At least you had 2 showings BUT I know exactly how you feel when it seems the people like it and are interested and then the feedback is somewhat negative. I know, people come into my unit as well and say that the 2nd b/r is too small. Umm, what do you expect to get for a condo in the mid $200's these days? People are so much more picky than when my husband and I purchased our condo. BUT that's b/c they can be. Our listing actually expires next month and we are thinking of listing it ourselves this way we can sell it for a lower price. We are hoping to be able to just pay our mortgage off these days and then go into a rental temporarily to save up some money. It stinks b/c I was hoping to come out with something from this place but I'd rather just sell it and be able to watch the market and move when I want.

I'm sorry you feel this way. Trust me when I say I know EXACTLY how you feel. I really do.

Old 04-14-2009, 03:37 PM

3,351 posts, read 9,722,166 times
Quote:
Maybe a glimmer of light?

Old 04-15-2009, 03:36 PM

I hope it is a glimmer of light! The guy that came the other day said he is downsizing but the kitchen and dining area is a little small for his table and hutch! WHAT!!......LOL We have a normal dining room table there now and a bakers rack (kind of like a hutch) HELLO!...........LOL

Old 06-01-2009, 03:29 PM

I seriously have to stop looking at houses on listingbook........because I
am so tired of all the ones i like selling! It's not fair..........:-(
I just keep getting more and more angry about it!
We have a perfect totally updated condo........we just put in brand new heating & CAC systems.....all you have to do is move in, we did
everything! and still no buyers.......WHAT!!

Old 06-01-2009, 07:11 PM

60 posts, read 182,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMoser View Post
Hey Tom..got a question for you..can you tell from a specific ML number if a house has been listed under other ml numbers that have since expired? (sitting on the market for a WHILE).

Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island