Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2011, 03:22 PM

13 posts, read 38,660 times

Advertisements

Pooja Salon on Gardniers Avenue in Levittown.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2011, 11:28 AM

2 posts, read 5,608 times
Thumbs up Beauty Affairs Salon is the best

I know a very good place for eyebrow threading in Long Island, its Beauty Affairs Salon, they have 2 locations, both are awesome. I think you can find them on Google.

Old 11-03-2011, 07:32 PM

156 posts, read 303,625 times
I agre...Femina beauty salon is great. I've gone to the one in Huntington and the one in Centereach. They do a great job. I have also gone to Zip Zap in Baldwin NY and they do a great job as well.

Old 05-19-2012, 10:51 PM

2 posts, read 2,857 times
Smile Threading brow

going same place in ruby salon huntington since 2 years,she is perfect and yeh i agree place is very clean and hygenic.even price is very reasonable $7,i work at home depot every day i got lot of compliments about my eyebrow.

Old 05-19-2012, 11:03 PM

2 posts, read 2,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bharti View Post
hi ! Best threading place i find with the help of my friend, when i go with her it is wonderful, she did my eyebrow its amazing, this place is very clean,i don,t think another place like this.the name of place is ruby salon its in Huntington right on Jericho tpke its in Suffolk .
yeh Bharti i agree i am going same place ruby salon in huntington, this threading place is best of best, very clean and hygenic i know only ruby because she do my eyebrow all the time she is perfect the place i work everyone compliment about my eyebrow. price tag is $7 that is reasonable. best part is all the time she sanitize hands first then start threading and top of that she use anti-bactarial thread.

Old 09-25-2014, 03:31 PM

1,474 posts, read 3,056,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary45 View Post
For Eyebrow threading go to Moon threading salon which is at 28 Main Street Hempstead NY 11550. Sangita is best.
I have heard this place steals wallets from pocketbooks of unsuspecting clients while they are distracted. I also heard they are cat killers in there. Just what I've heard, not presenting as fact. I'd avoid this place at all costs based on what I have heard.

Old 09-25-2014, 04:56 PM

1,606 posts, read 2,961,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBitterness View Post
I have heard this place steals wallets from pocketbooks of unsuspecting clients while they are distracted. I also heard they are cat killers in there. Just what I've heard, not presenting as fact. I'd avoid this place at all costs based on what I have heard.
I too have heard this. My aunt went there and they killed a cat right in front of her and then stole her purse as she ran out in horror. Definitely a shady place.

Old 09-25-2014, 04:58 PM

1,606 posts, read 2,961,031 times

Old 09-26-2014, 06:45 AM

8,678 posts, read 11,069,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBitterness View Post
Heard they stole because customers flash their simply mobile devices. This was what I read in the local newsday
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island