Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 12:39 PM

20 posts, read 72,344 times

Advertisements

ackforever is mark linchner 516 220 9591
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2011, 01:01 PM

the real fighters dont care about injures if you want to make an amlet you have to break some eggs honestly it wasnt that bad we were there to learn to fight not play chess master barathy would kick off my head band at 90 miles an hour with a perfect round house kick without touching me when he hit us it felt hard but beleive me he was not trying to hurt us if he was you were dead i fought him ever night for 9 plus years black and blues yes never a broken bone or stitch why because he had the greatest control i managed the school for 9 years one he day he came into the office and took his eye out and said to me should i teach like this i said no please kyoshi every one will run out he laught put the eye back and said mark get your gi those the words i hated to hear and loved to hear so brothers cancer was a joke any one can say they are a black belt but that dosnt make them a martial artist ack produced only martial artists as long as you stuck it out it was as hard as you made it

Last edited by ackforever; 02-04-2011 at 01:37 PM..

Old 02-04-2011, 01:13 PM

remember i was a student as were all the other student but because i managered all master barathy affair i would change in his office with the other black belt i hund out with them so guys i will now begin to tell you the stores you may never have heard remember a true martial artist never lies becouse we deal with that which is to be cont. ps i cant spell sorry

Old 02-04-2011, 09:26 PM

5,072 posts, read 9,141,532 times
Love to here them, Barathy was pretty legendary on the Island.

Old 02-04-2011, 09:43 PM

one day master barathy sent me his parents house in huntington to get some papers he needed he said told how to get in the house and not worry about german sheperd in the back yard he is chain up im in the house i got what he needed there is this monster at the glass door i came in threw he broke the chain i called master barathy he then tells me not to leave the dog attacked his uncle last week so he had to come to the house to get the dog he loved head games it was not easy working for him i join rabs in 75 for the weight got started karate went to night class 4 night aweek plus i trained 6 day aweek with bobby green i got my yellow belt in 6 month record time for ack green belt in a year and a half a remained a brown belt for 7 plus year my free fighting in class was not up to pare but that had no reflexion to fighting in the street when i bounced new year at hammer head as a green belt i had a one punch knock out they called me that night the ko kid bobby sands who is 6 foot 6 im 5foot 5 bobby went up to master barathy and said i cant believe mark had a one punch knock out kyoshi which was master barathys title at the time said hey bobby what due you think im teaching these guy then the blacks got me so drunk they cared me home there was 3000 people at that bar any night that night twisted sister and beatle mania were playing i was the game room i broke the rule to never break up a fight buy my self but it happened right in front of me i got jumped by both sides duck down low so they couldent get me every thing was so close then the black belt came in puled every one off me then i hit one guy with a big mouth he landed on foseball table the deangelo brothers grabed him and took him out fred then came back to me and said you knocked him out what a punch his words that their were 30 bouncer plus 20 students to help i guess this is call on the job training more storie to come mark linchner 516 220 9591

Last edited by ackforever; 02-04-2011 at 10:03 PM..

Old 02-05-2011, 01:56 AM

one day master barathy and i were in 7 11 in walked a boxer called larry stanton he said ha barathy i heard your a tough guy well i smelled trouble richie said not real he alway taught to get a gut to thing you have his interest at heart this jurk walks up to kyoshi barathy and starts to throw punches still out of range well guys he got a little too close master barathy thew a side kick to his knee that was the end of his boxing days all the instuctor were respectful but dont cross the line they took no gruf from any one i am telling these stories because they were life leason in and for the martial arts ps one day i will wright a book after i learn to spell after 9 year with them i have 100 of stories

Old 02-05-2011, 02:13 AM

when master tague promoted master barathy to 6th which made him a kyoshi reshi barathy took me along master tague said your the best i ever seen if it was up to me i make a 100th degree one time master barathy told me he was throwing a revese punch for master tague master tague said it looks great but i can still see 100 things wrong with it thats the leavel they were on this was told to me by master barathy when it came to the the martial arts he had no ego only that which is i would cut off my you know what to have that revese punch

Old 02-05-2011, 02:28 AM

it was master barathys brother bob who introduced him to master tague when he meet him the first time they only talked sensei barathy came back to the ack black belt and said he the best or crazy he said things that master barathy never heard nor did he every see a large size man who could move fast at this point he had not seen master tague move and never saw a person who used weights move fast so he and my pal bobby greene went to see him they saw him move and do some of mind body examples they came back to the ack black belts and said hes the best they have ever seen i mark linchner only say master tague move once it was blured movement he thew a punch and a front kick he came off the floor and said to master barathy rich i must be getting fast even i didnt see it well i didnt either

Last edited by ackforever; 02-05-2011 at 02:37 AM..

Old 02-05-2011, 05:19 AM

3,686 posts, read 8,702,873 times
You should also try to learn under Sensei Punctuation.

Old 02-05-2011, 09:49 AM

5,072 posts, read 9,141,532 times
ackforever, The Hollywood Rat?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island