U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-15-2009, 04:10 PM

2,632 posts, read 1,653,251 times

Advertisements

Hey..I am looking for a resturant that may have a room availble for a baby shower. The shower would be in August. I live in PA so but am from medford and I can not think of any resturants that might fit this need.

Patchogue, Medford, Blue Point, Bayport, Sayville, Oakdale etc. I do not want to have to have my long island realtives drive too far...most live in the Pat-Med area!

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2009, 05:28 PM

1,701 posts, read 2,035,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveinbloom View Post
Hey..I am looking for a resturant that may have a room availble for a baby shower. The shower would be in August. I live in PA so but am from medford and I can not think of any resturants that might fit this need.

Patchogue, Medford, Blue Point, Bayport, Sayville, Oakdale etc. I do not want to have to have my long island realtives drive too far...most live in the Pat-Med area!

Thanks.
Irish coffee house islip not to far and a woman I work with just had a christening there and was happy with it.

Old 06-16-2009, 08:37 AM

1,813 posts, read 3,462,108 times
Last baby shower I was at was at the chinese buffet in Stony Brook. However for the life of me, I can't recall the name. Maybe someone else here can help me out. It's on 347 on the north side. It was nice because everyone got to pick what they wanted to eat and you could sneak back up for some fruit or something during the long present opening part! There's a chinese buffet in Medford too - in the Island Rec shopping center on Horseblock road between 112 and the LIE. I had a friend that just loved that place. Personally I try to stay away from buffets - they tend to make my tush bigger! LOL! But for a party it might be a good idea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island