Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2009, 11:51 AM

1 posts, read 1,464 times

Advertisements

Hello all!
I will first say this this is not a solicitationof any kind, We am simply interested in your experiences!

My partner and I started a residential IT services company in Hauppauge. We have been in business for about 5 months, and have both worked over 10 years for similar firms. Things have been going great so far, however we are always looking for ways to improve.
We deal exclusivly with residential customers, looking for great service at affordable prices. We offer anything from virus removal, to in-home tutoring.

I am sure some of you have been serviced by other companies, and that's great! However, many of our new customers have told us of terrible experiences they have had in the past. Many companies tend to loose that "personal touch" once they start to generate revenue. We believe that continued success is linked only to continued customer satisfaction.

We are interested in hearing about experiences you have had in the past. Good, or bad. We would then like to use this information to continue providing our customers with honest and dependable service.

- Please do not mention who you have used in the past. We want to improve our company, not mimic others.
- Again, this is not a solicitation! We have not mentioned our company name nor given any contact information. We just want opinions!

Thank you for your time.
Andrew
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island