U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
 
Old 09-05-2009, 06:01 AM
 
Location: Mastic Beach
752 posts, read 786,591 times
Reputation: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buscape View Post
You never worked a summer job or as a kid off the books. Do you make sure your babysitter pays income tax on the money you give her. They are doing a job that other people do not want to do. Their are not many documented workers who are lining up to be exploited. They provide a service to you. Most of them do their business and thats it. I dont think I live in Fuzzy world. I live in reality. I accept the situation. If you make laws banning the hiring of them. Then you have at least 10 million homeless people begging on the street. You can let them work and go about their business or have them beg on the streets. The choice is yours.
When I worked as a kid I got a job at a gas station and I paid taxes, before that as a summer job I worked at a supermarket and I paid taxes. I'm not saying a 14 year old babysitter should pay taxes or the kid that shovels your driveway or rakes your leaves, but then those kids are not ILLEGAL. I dont understand why you cant grasp this. You are making excuses for people to break the law and you are wrong cut and dry. I am not saying dont let them work, I am saying let them work legally or let them go home. Give them a social security number and 6 months to find a job on the books or give them a plane ticket the hell out of here.
If your going to keep coming up with excuses why its ok for them to break the law then there is no point in this conversation. There is a clear line between legal and illegal. Why dont we all stop paying taxes? or better yet since you think its ok, why dont you pay the taxes for them. The people that hire them should pay half and you should pay the other half.

 
Old 09-05-2009, 08:05 AM
 
7,262 posts, read 7,531,658 times
Reputation: 2851
http://www.newsday.com/news/new-york/unexpected-arrest-made-in-bias-probe-at-ny-church-1.1424145 (broken link)


You really can't make this stuff up. Apparently Hispanics even hate themselves now. Is the story of the "boy who cried wolf" fable translated into Spanish anywhere? Perhaps the LLLLLLLLLLLLLATINO activists need to learn about what happens when you fling accusations around all over the place just to see if anything sticks.
 
Old 09-05-2009, 09:20 AM
 
Location: On a Long Island in NY
3,803 posts, read 3,748,588 times
Reputation: 2799
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Unexpected arrest made in bias probe at NY church (http://www.newsday.com/news/new-york/unexpected-arrest-made-in-bias-probe-at-ny-church-1.1424145 - broken link)


You really can't make this stuff up. Apparently Hispanics even hate themselves now. Is the story of the "boy who cried wolf" fable translated into Spanish anywhere? Perhaps the LLLLLLLLLLLLLATINO activists need to learn about what happens when you fling accusations around all over the place just to see if anything sticks.
My guess is that he was paid off by the SPLC to frame one of the local anti illegal groups. It wouldent be the first time they pulled that trick, the FBI really needs to look into the SPLC leadership and shut them down.

As far as I am concerned, they, and not those made up militia groups are the biggest threat to the rights and safety of the American people.
 
Old 09-05-2009, 12:50 PM
 
1,730 posts, read 2,945,673 times
Reputation: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by boan View Post
those who hire illegals should be prosecuted, they caused this problem.
the problem was caused by our government that turned their heads away, when they saw the problem coming, and did nothing to stop it, except putting fences along country lines that are doing nothing, because they can be easily escalated.
 
Old 09-05-2009, 01:00 PM
 
1,730 posts, read 2,945,673 times
Reputation: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
Links? I am out of state and do not have access to ABC NY Ch 7.

Suffolk has been demonized since early on when Farmingville gained notoriety for being a haven for illegals. People are accused of being 'anti-Hispanic' if they are anti-illegal immigration.
That is because, since the illegals do not have a sign on their backs stating that they are here illegally, ALL HISPANICS WHO ARE BORN HERE, OR ARE HERE LEGALLY, BECOME victims of this situation for the mere fact of being of Hispanic nationality.
 
Old 09-05-2009, 01:05 PM
 
1,730 posts, read 2,945,673 times
Reputation: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottzilla View Post
The most vocal part of the argument has come from causes representing hipanics. Not surprised the information is being spun in that direction. No offense but a moderately intelligent person should be able to wade through the crap and see it for what it is.
Fortunately, you won't be able to post any facts to support your position because there aren't any.
The facts comes from the 6 or 7 white youths recently indicted for killing a father of three, who happened to be on his way home from working a multitude of hours. It has been all over the media, that is why the Southern Poverty Organization has entered the case.....................
 
Old 09-05-2009, 03:06 PM
 
Location: On a Long Island in NY
3,803 posts, read 3,748,588 times
Reputation: 2799
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUBIES77 View Post
The facts comes from the 6 or 7 white youths recently indicted for killing a father of three, who happened to be on his way home from working a multitude of hours. It has been all over the media, that is why the Southern Poverty Organization has entered the case.....................
And blowing things out of proportion? Wow, ONE incident of racial violence ... what about all the times that illegal immigrants raped/robbed/murdered American citizens? Every year, over 4,000 Americans are killed by illegal immigrants and nobody gives a **** but yet a handful (as in less then a dozen) of illegals are killed by some wannabe thugs and it's like the crime of the century and the libidiots and illegal immigrant lovers want to send Steve Levy and anyone who opposes illegal immigration to the Hague on charges of crimes against humanity?

Give me a break folks.
 
Old 09-05-2009, 03:50 PM
 
Location: Mastic Beach
752 posts, read 786,591 times
Reputation: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUBIES77 View Post
That is because, since the illegals do not have a sign on their backs stating that they are here illegally, ALL HISPANICS WHO ARE BORN HERE, OR ARE HERE LEGALLY, BECOME victims of this situation for the mere fact of being of Hispanic nationality.
Your right, the situation does present problems. However the problems are mostly an inconvenience for the legal people and really only all bad for the illegal people. It's not a perfect world. We could go on tv and say "turn yourselves in!!!" I doubt that would work. Even when we offer to give them amnesty and citizenship they dont show up. Nothing left to do but find them. Even when we arrest them for breaking the law we just let them go again, Arrest them? your here illegally and we let you go? let them go home instead!

When they start sifting through the white people looking for illegal Russians and Canadians I will be happy to stand on my front porch with my license in one hand and my social security card in the other.

They can look over my tax records if they like while there at it... I don't care...I'm not hiding anything.
I'm here legally.
 
Old 09-05-2009, 04:24 PM
 
1,615 posts, read 2,137,099 times
Reputation: 1059
you guys read newsday today? Says Levy is an enabler.

Other Columnists - Newsday
 
Old 09-08-2009, 02:21 AM
 
Location: New York
1,657 posts, read 2,830,546 times
Reputation: 1399
Default more on social engineering

I still contend that there is a media blitz and social engineering at work here. Most of these Suffolk county residents have a family history where they were ethnically cleansed out of their neighborhoods in the outer boroughs in the 1960's to 1980's as millions in FHA's loans were targeted only to blacks to specifically "blockbust" their ethnic enclaves in the city. They were then pushed out to the suburbs by millions in FHA loans targeted only to ethnic whites so they could be Americanized out in the suburbs away from their tight knit urban enclaves.

Here we are years later and the media and Federal government is trying yet again to cleanse these people out of their suburban homes. First they allow/encourage/fund these aliens to flood into the country illegally and scare the natives with crime, drugs, gangs, falling property values, frequent armed home invasions and cultural change. When people flood in from a foreign country at the rates that are seen in Suffolk this is a major destabilizing force that tears apart communities.


The media emboldens the gangs by only reporting the "racism" of the various ethnic whites emboldening the gangs to cause more crime because any attempt to stop the crime is "racism". Local officials are marginalized and defiled in the media when they do anything to stop the illegal invasion. This empowers the Federal forces that want the invasion to continue. Even propaganda groups from thousands of miles away are called in to enhance the pressure on the locals and their local elected government.

Then we have the one sided coverage by the media where the only people guilty of racism is those that want to stay in their homes and maintain their way of life. By concealing the level of crime by the invading gangs the media is only fueling the cycle of violence, like they want nothing more to spark an inferno that will lead to the natives fleeing in droves and the areas in Suffolk being flipped for pennies on the dollar. This is not fair to the Hispanics or the native ethnics because there will surely be blood spilled in the impending incidents they are fueling.

It is imperative that the residents of Suffolk wake up and realize what is happening here. It is important that the Hispanics realize that they are being used as proxy ground troops in a war to cleanse the area of its long time population. Surely they do not understand how they are being used but they are now in the middle of a powder-keg of a situation. There is only one New York for the local ethnic groups and if you are cleansed out of this area your culture can never be duplicated anywhere else. You will be stuck in Palookaville with bland food, foreign culture and memories of what was taken from you.

Last edited by samyn on the green; 09-08-2009 at 03:11 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 


Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top