U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 12:48 PM

5 posts, read 16,172 times

Advertisements

Recently I was looking at news clippings about Kelly Tinyes, and Teresa Fusco, both were from the same area, both were young girls both are dead. Does anyone think that these two could be related? Robert Golub was sent to jail for killing kelly Tinyes, but Teresa Fuscos killers are running the streets.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2009, 12:51 PM

9,583 posts, read 11,162,807 times
No.

Old 12-23-2009, 02:04 PM

16,416 posts, read 27,923,260 times
I don't think they are related.

The Fusco girl was abducted in Lynbrook, not Valley Stream.

There were some young men arrested for the Fusco murder who spent several years in jail. Although DNA evidence later exonerated them of having sex with her, there were confessions made and their names have not been cleared as having absolutely nothing to do with the abduction that led to her murder.

Fusco was also killed 5 years before Tinyes.

Old 12-23-2009, 03:33 PM

7,624 posts, read 8,113,732 times
I doubt they are linked. However if your interested in it, there have been a whole series of bodies (or severed body parts I should say) dumped in the area off Exit 68 on the LIE in Manorville over the past decade or so. Body parts in plastic garbage bags are found every 2-3 years.

Old 12-23-2009, 04:48 PM

654 posts, read 1,101,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
I doubt they are linked. However if your interested in it, there have been a whole series of bodies (or severed body parts I should say) dumped in the area off Exit 68 on the LIE in Manorville over the past decade or so. Body parts in plastic garbage bags are found every 2-3 years.
I never knew that, it's sad and disgusting. I've noticed a lot of LI's highways go through wooded areas and sadly there's probably more bodies on the sides of highways.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post

What does that have to do with my question, I understand the time frame and the two or three town difference, I just wanted to know if anyone thought that these could be connected...I just saw that the Tinyes case was REOPENED!!! Who do they think did it? I thought that Golub was tried and convicted.......the brother? The parents?

Fuscos case is also very interesting, because I see that those men were set free thats why I say a killer is roaming the streets!

Old 12-24-2009, 09:52 AM

8,141 posts, read 12,502,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John G Loves View Post
What does that have to do with my question, I understand the time frame and the two or three town difference, I just wanted to know if anyone thought that these could be connected...I just saw that the Tinyes case was REOPENED!!! Who do they think did it? I thought that Golub was tried and convicted.......the brother? The parents?

Fuscos case is also very interesting, because I see that those men were set free thats why I say a killer is roaming the streets!
Lynbrook is only town over from Valley Stream...and it probably isn't even a "town" anyway. There, I did Walter's dirty work for him.

Sorry no infor for you though.

Old 12-24-2009, 10:00 AM

9,583 posts, read 11,162,807 times
Word on the street is Rob Golub didn't murder her, but possibly could've been involved to some degree other than taking the rap for his little brother, John.
Word on the street is that the little brother and his friends actually committed the murder. There are a bunch of conspiracy people out there that believe the brother killed her and Rob took the blame to save his brother. Rumours perhaps? Maybe not?
Who knows.

Old 12-24-2009, 11:50 AM

Why would the older brother take the rap for this? SAVE HIM FROM WHAT?? They reopened the case and Im sure that he is the focus of it, there were also 2 other guys there too, you're right, it could have been the three.....why I wonder?

Old 12-24-2009, 11:51 AM

[quote=Jdawg8181;12156945]Lynbrook is only town over from Valley There, I did Walter's dirty work for him.

I dont know what you mean.... whos WALTER??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island