U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2010, 12:03 PM

826 posts, read 2,636,411 times

Advertisements

So being nobody was able to reply to my previous thread regarding fixing my current chain link fence; hubby and I have spoken about installing a new fence. Thing is, our property is very large and we are on a dead end and have no neighbors behind us or to one side of us. The side we do have a neighbor on already has installed a PVC fence on their property so we do not need to worry about fencing that side. So being nobody will see our fence to the side or back, we have decided to do a stockade fence or wooden fence in hopes that it will cost less.

I heard Rose Fence is good from my aunt in regard to a PVC fence. Can you guys recommend the company you used (if you were happy with their work) to us so we can get a few estimates? We are interested in doing the fence to the side and back of our house in wood and then the sides connecting to the house (b/c that will be seen by everyone) in PVC and we would also be installing a 4 foot PVC picket fence for the front of our yard being we are on a corner and don't want to have to worry about people walking on our property in the front of the house.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited by LIgirl74; 04-07-2010 at 12:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2010, 03:43 PM

826 posts, read 2,636,411 times
Anyone have any info for me on this? I know I posted a question yesterday in regard to my chain link fence and nobody responded.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island