Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2010, 07:16 PM

852 posts, read 2,017,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBulletZ06 View Post
Tea bagging is sticking a scrotal sack in your mouth. Its detestful that you would undermine peoples political choice in such a negative and disgusting way. Its the Tea Party, you may not agree with what they say, but you can give common courtesy.
How do you have access to such knowledge?

I'm offended and reporting this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2010, 07:18 PM

280 posts, read 247,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadPool1998 View Post
How do you have access to such knowledge?

I'm offended and reporting this.
Those who are immature and unintelligent typically resort to vulgar sexual references to insult those who are spanking them in a debate. Good for you.

Old 05-31-2010, 07:23 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,267,934 times
Actually, the group in question originally called themselves "teabaggers." It was only after people less repressed than the typical right-wing neocon enlightened them that they distanced themselves from the term.

The whole thing is kind of funny from where I sit, which would be the left side of the aisle.

Last edited by Yzette; 05-31-2010 at 07:28 PM.. Reason: Sheesh, I can't string a sentence together tonight to save my life.

Old 05-31-2010, 07:31 PM

7,658 posts, read 19,171,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
Actually, the group in question originally called themselves "teabaggers." It was only after people less repressed than the typical right-wing neocon enlightened them that they distanced themselves from the term.

The whole thing is kind of funny from where I sit, which would be the left side of the aisle.
Thats true...I heard they tinkered with Cornholers for a bit but the Teabag thing stuck.

Old 05-31-2010, 07:49 PM

815 posts, read 2,052,266 times
Now that we've cleared up how strong the rainfall was that day, let's use some common sense. Seniors (ie: those on a fixed income and who are far removed from the school system) would be less likely to vote for the budget. Now if it rains, they would be less likely to go out due to their age/condition. Many seniors don't like to drive in the rain, and many more don't want to risk a fall.

Is this really that hard to fathom, or has your ideology so blinded you that even "Slap you in the face" common sense is not common for you?

Your opinion, not fact.

Old 05-31-2010, 08:04 PM

And yes, the vote wasn't (necessarily) representative of the population

Perhaps you should move to a different country.

Old 05-31-2010, 08:13 PM

Tea bagging is sticking a scrotal sack in your mouth. Its detestful that you would undermine peoples political choice in such a negative and disgusting way. Its the Tea Party, you may not agree with what they say, but you can give common courtesy

This reminds me of the gangster in NYC that started the Anti-Italian defamation League. He went on and on about the negative references to Italians being gangsters, and forgot he was one. A gangster and an Italian.

Old 06-01-2010, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastrudy View Post
Now that we've cleared up how strong the rainfall was that day, let's use some common sense. Seniors (ie: those on a fixed income and who are far removed from the school system) would be less likely to vote for the budget. Now if it rains, they would be less likely to go out due to their age/condition. Many seniors don't like to drive in the rain, and many more don't want to risk a fall.

Is this really that hard to fathom, or has your ideology so blinded you that even "Slap you in the face" common sense is not common for you?

Your opinion, not fact.
What's my opinion?

That is rain pretty hard on the day of the school budget vote?

That seniors are on a fixed income?

That seniors, given their age and physical condition are more averse to going out/driving in the rain?

That seniors are more likely to vote against the budget than young families?

So tell me, what is opinion and not facts?

Old 06-01-2010, 06:40 AM

Quote:
And yes, the vote wasn't (necessarily) representative of the population

Perhaps you should move to a different country.
Huh? You missed the point. Perhaps you weren't a very good teacher, but the point was that the vote doesn't represent the general feelings of the populous, only the will of the voters. Do you see the distiction, or should I speak slow enough so that drool comes out of my mouth?

Old 06-01-2010, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Tea bagging is sticking a scrotal sack in your mouth. Its detestful that you would undermine peoples political choice in such a negative and disgusting way. Its the Tea Party, you may not agree with what they say, but you can give common courtesy

This reminds me of the gangster in NYC that started the Anti-Italian defamation League. He went on and on about the negative references to Italians being gangsters, and forgot he was one. A gangster and an Italian.
So what are you saying? That tea party members really do put scrotal sacks in their mouth?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island