U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2010, 01:11 AM

77 posts, read 67,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmar121 View Post
Hi,

I work in Simi Valley and need to find an apartment for rent.....I was wondering if any of you know about West Hollywood? Is it a safe place to live? I heard that North Hollywood is not that great.....I'm a single woman and I try my best to live in good neighborhoods.....

Is there any good/nice apartments to rent in West Hollywood? At least one bedroom for around $1500 to $1700 will work for me.....

thanks for your suggestions in advance
Kate
Yes it's a safe place you'll be ok. It's only unsafe when you let weird people into your house.

Anywhere West of LA is safe.
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2010, 01:32 AM

7,413 posts, read 7,826,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewportBeachGuy View Post
Yes it's a safe place you'll be ok. It's only unsafe when you let weird people into your house.

Anywhere West of LA is safe.
Anywhere west of LA is the Pacific ocean! Are you sure you live in California? I have my doubts.

Old 06-22-2010, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
anywhere west of la is the pacific ocean! Are you sure you live in california? I have my doubts.
troll

It means West LA is safer

Old 06-22-2010, 01:41 AM

7,413 posts, read 7,826,258 times
Quote:
troll
Yeah right! Get your facts straight or at least consult a map before making ridiculous statements that only reveal you to be an impostor or extremely geographically confused.

Old 06-23-2010, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
Yeah right! Get your facts straight or at least consult a map before making ridiculous statements that only reveal you to be an impostor or extremely geographically confused.

Are you Christa Buchanan by any chance? You reminded me of her. She was an X from hell and now has her own youtube channel Christabelle28 ahahhaha.

I should buy you a drink why dont we meet up my friends has a great restaurant east of Pico Boulevard in Santa Monica a great place to sip coffee and fine wine. It's on me how about it? IM me for my phone number.

Last edited by NewportBeachGuy; 06-23-2010 at 04:42 AM..

Old 06-23-2010, 06:30 AM

85 posts, read 146,009 times
Quote:
Are you Christa Buchanan by any chance? You reminded me of her. She was an X from hell and now has her own youtube channel Christabelle28 ahahhaha.

I should buy you a drink why dont we meet up my friends has a great restaurant east of Pico Boulevard in Santa Monica a great place to sip coffee and fine wine. It's on me how about it? IM me for my phone number.
There's your proof.

Old 07-06-2010, 09:54 AM

20 posts, read 74,633 times
holy moly....wow....thanks a lot for all the reply....I was so busy moving that I didn't even check this site....sorry guys for late reply....but looks like some of you had fun here debating safety of WoHo and LA in general...hehehe

An Update:

I moved to Woodland Hills last weekend....luxury brand new condominium and I love it....The commute is just around 20 minutes to Simi and there is no traffic....there are lots of shops and malls around....and so many young people in my building.....I'm excited to get to know the area and make friends....

I'm so happy with my choice so far.....and yes, WoHo is far...I didn't even bother myself to check the rentals there....and I don't want to stay in a gay neighborhood.....why should I? I'm a single woman and I'm straight...I want to meet a straight guy to date.....hehehe.....It's insane to move to a gay area and zero my chance to meet any straight guy....lol

thanks again for all the help here
Kate
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or