Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 07:39 AM

2 posts, read 3,064 times

Advertisements

So I have a house in Hollywood and a Luxury Apartment in Santa Monica that mom and dad had bought for me for my 21s birthday. Lately, I am tired of idiots managing my properties and have been thinking about selling both of my properties and just keep this one in Newport Beach. However my friends and I love to party a lot and having those properties come in handy after night clubbing in LA. We would go to my apartment and just hang out till sunset. Do you think this is bad time to sell or should i just keep them? I already have a nice house in on Bayshore Drive at Newport Beach and thinking of keeping this one. I dont really go to LA that much because i work in San Diego and my house in Newport Beach is ideal for me? Please give me some advice? Thank you!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2010, 07:48 AM

17,914 posts, read 43,408,068 times
Troll alert.

Old 06-24-2010, 07:59 AM
QIS

920 posts, read 5,147,397 times
OK even if you ARE a troll........If they are in your name DO NOT SELL !!! Those properties are a fortune NOW...but....they will parlay into a fortune when the market comes back.
If your are getting into trouble with the property manaegment due to your behavior; just change that behavior as best you can
PLAY SAFE and stay alive and clear minded so you can truly enjoy the money when it comes in...you won't be sorry. You may say: I don't need the money now; fine; you are not the first one in your position to say that; you can be wise at your age. If you are having some issues that are tempting you to sell; step away and get some space between you and those issues: I think you know what I mean.
That being said, if you have these cool properties that you enjoy; by all means keep them! That is why they are there, the are a nice blessing for you...don't let them go until you make a mint on them.
That's just the money aspect of it. Have a great summer,but, again please take care of your self; you are the only you you have!!!
You see, so even if this is a completely fake OP; you have to take inventory of you you are today, see what you heart is telling you to do and maybe yes, your cry for help is urgent and you need to decide what to do when someone or some circumstance answers!

Old 06-24-2010, 05:54 PM

425 posts, read 1,955,233 times
Troll, we all know you don't have any of that.

Old 06-24-2010, 06:00 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,203,740 times
"Luxury Apartment in Santa Monica" gave it away.

Old 06-24-2010, 06:14 PM

7,725 posts, read 12,618,642 times
You seem capable of writing proper English. And your a rich brat? I don't think so. They don't usually go hand in hand. Even if you do come back and claim your real, I don't think it's wise to sell either of your property. They're probably worth hundred-thousands of dollars now! Sell those properties and you'll regret the day you were born. The market may not be heavy now but the So.Cal market ALWAYS rebounds because interest in being near the ocean and in California. You better keep them!

Old 06-24-2010, 06:18 PM

787 posts, read 1,942,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newport Beach Girl View Post
So I have a house in Hollywood and a Luxury Apartment in Santa Monica that mom and dad had bought for me for my 21s birthday. Lately, I am tired of idiots managing my properties and have been thinking about selling both of my properties and just keep this one in Newport Beach. However my friends and I love to party a lot and having those properties come in handy after night clubbing in LA. We would go to my apartment and just hang out till sunset. Do you think this is bad time to sell or should i just keep them? I already have a nice house in on Bayshore Drive at Newport Beach and thinking of keeping this one. I dont really go to LA that much because i work in San Diego and my house in Newport Beach is ideal for me? Please give me some advice? Thank you!!!

Yeah, sure you do. LOL!!!!

Old 06-24-2010, 08:32 PM
QIS

920 posts, read 5,147,397 times
C'mon at least give credit for a fun and well written post!!!

Old 06-25-2010, 12:14 AM

2 posts, read 2,591 times
I don't think she is lying because I have met a few young girls that are very rich drive the newest Lamborghini and Ferrari as if it were an accessory. I live in West Hollywood and girls like this are very common.

Old 06-25-2010, 02:34 AM

787 posts, read 1,942,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuyWithSmallPencil View Post
I don't think she is lying because I have met a few young girls that are very rich drive the newest Lamborghini and Ferrari as if it were an accessory. I live in West Hollywood and girls like this are very common.

Two trolls in one thread! Probably the same dude!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles