Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 12:46 AM

162 posts, read 319,116 times

Advertisements

I wonder if he ever moved his RV?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2013, 02:35 PM

339 posts, read 777,732 times
Read Post #17.

Old 03-28-2016, 07:54 AM

1 posts, read 1,628 times
my advice is to get a life. you need a job or some thing to do if you have so much time on your hands that all you have to do is bother other people because they live in a different way than you. people like you make me sick. i live in a rich area, we pay a good amount of tax. i still would not care if some one lived in an rv. as long as he was clean and didn't cause any trouble. you have no idea what this guy had been through. this is the usa, he wants his freedom to live the way he wants to live. just because it is not how you live does not give you the right to try and cause him any problems. people that bother other people just because they are not ideal are stupid. this guy just wants to live his life. so why don't you go talk to the guy. you might like him. maybe his entire family died some how and he lost every thing he had. maybe some thing went wrong with his house and he could not afford to fix it or maybe he just likes to live this way because he wants to be free. maybe he has a big debt he is trying to pay. so why don't you put your self in his shoes and see how you would feel if you had problems and some one who just didn't like to look at how you have to live went to the city and any one else they could to do nothing but cause problems for you. the guy keeps the place clean. people like the guy, it's not like he's touching kids and kicking puppies all over the place. i live my life trying to help others. every one i meet i try and leave them better off than they were when i met them. if you can't help him then the least you can do is leave him alone. and get a job or some thing. quit worrying about every one else and worry about your self. go to a gym, use your energy. or, go buy an rv and do some of your own camping. maybe you can take him and he will like another place better. who knows. quit being a crab.

Old 03-28-2016, 10:53 AM

8,342 posts, read 6,428,879 times
Three years later but if someone else has a similar situation he is probably going to the bathroom in a container of some kind and dumping it in the street. Do you want this
Call parking enforcement, have the address, make & model, color, and license of the vehicle.

Old 04-30-2016, 05:09 AM

1 posts, read 1,524 times
Why make trouble for someone that is not making any. Let people alone. Ask him what's up i would bet he will tell you. And as for property value going down. The ignorant person that posted that should know no one wants to live next to un ass.

Old 08-14-2016, 12:41 PM

3 posts, read 2,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
I would call the authorities. This guy is disgusting and inconsiderate. It isn't "Live and Let Live"; It's "Live and Screw My Neighborhood's Appearance and Property Values".

Bust him.

Just talk to him before you do anything.

Old 08-14-2016, 12:42 PM

3 posts, read 2,954 times
Just talk to him nicely.

Old 08-14-2016, 01:11 PM

50,277 posts, read 47,032,885 times
Sic your dog on him

Old 08-14-2016, 01:11 PM

9,519 posts, read 14,743,972 times
Zombie thread.

Old 08-14-2016, 01:15 PM

13,583 posts, read 15,659,695 times
Put a tent on top of their RV and start living there -- see how the hippie RV owner likes that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles