Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2010, 10:14 AM

4,803 posts, read 10,171,540 times

Advertisements

Why are people comlaining about Brown? As if Meg would have been better? PLEASE.

Last edited by BacktoBlue; 11-06-2010 at 10:23 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2010, 12:36 PM

4,538 posts, read 10,627,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballfreak View Post
Why are people comlaining about Brown? As if Meg would have been better? PLEASE.

Well stated and articulate argument you got there .

Old 11-06-2010, 01:31 PM

4,803 posts, read 10,171,540 times
We get it, you think that the idiots that you voted for will actually make a difference.

We get it,you think that people who go to Ivy League schools are Liberals with low morals and intelligence is not a good thing.

We get it, you spout off about the Constitution all day but participate in unConstitutional behavior like refusing to participate in the Census (which is mandated by the Constitution).

We get it, you think if Fox News or Rush Limbaugh says it, no need to check facts, it has to be true.

We get it, you feel that when the left calls someone on racism, they are playing the race card or being too politically correct but when the right does it, it is truly racism or sexism (especially when it comes to Conservative women).

We get it, you think that proving that Obama is bad for America is actually more important than the state of country, the economy or unemployment.

We get it, you post hundreds of threads with lies and call the president a liar in the same sentence and you think anyone who doesn't join your herd is stupid.

We get it, you can post uncredible links and parrot what right wing pundits say and pretend to believe it because you think that everyone else is stupid enough to believe it.

We get it, you think the Tea Party is everything and helped win seats, yet you disregard the seats that they helped lose and fail to consider the impact that the economy had on the outcome of the election. You fail to acknowledge that we are in the midst of a huge economic downturn and that people vote the opposite of who is in power when the economy is bad.

We get it, you hope that everyone thinks like you and no one likes Obama and think that if you say it over and over, it will become true.

We get it, you want to change everything but have no idea how to change it.

We get it, you think that the Democrats will become extinct because Republicans are the house majority.

We get it, you get to bring Bush up when you feel like it but Liberals can't

We get it, you think everyone should be like you and have a superiority complex and a pack mentality.

We get it, life is like a game of highschool football to you and the Liberals are the unathletic nerds who get bullied and don't deserve to be in your presence.

We get it, you think all Liberals are the devil and Conservatives are as close to Jesus as you can get.

Old 11-06-2010, 03:47 PM

4,538 posts, read 10,627,657 times
LOL why you mad though?

Old 11-06-2010, 06:36 PM

2,654 posts, read 5,465,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballfreak View Post
We get it, you think that the idiots that you voted for will actually make a difference.

We get it,you think that people who go to Ivy League schools are Liberals with low morals and intelligence is not a good thing.

We get it, you spout off about the Constitution all day but participate in unConstitutional behavior like refusing to participate in the Census (which is mandated by the Constitution).

We get it, you think if Fox News or Rush Limbaugh says it, no need to check facts, it has to be true.

We get it, you feel that when the left calls someone on racism, they are playing the race card or being too politically correct but when the right does it, it is truly racism or sexism (especially when it comes to Conservative women).

We get it, you think that proving that Obama is bad for America is actually more important than the state of country, the economy or unemployment.

We get it, you post hundreds of threads with lies and call the president a liar in the same sentence and you think anyone who doesn't join your herd is stupid.

We get it, you can post uncredible links and parrot what right wing pundits say and pretend to believe it because you think that everyone else is stupid enough to believe it.

We get it, you think the Tea Party is everything and helped win seats, yet you disregard the seats that they helped lose and fail to consider the impact that the economy had on the outcome of the election. You fail to acknowledge that we are in the midst of a huge economic downturn and that people vote the opposite of who is in power when the economy is bad.

We get it, you hope that everyone thinks like you and no one likes Obama and think that if you say it over and over, it will become true.

We get it, you want to change everything but have no idea how to change it.

We get it, you think that the Democrats will become extinct because Republicans are the house majority.

We get it, you get to bring Bush up when you feel like it but Liberals can't

We get it, you think everyone should be like you and have a superiority complex and a pack mentality.

We get it, life is like a game of highschool football to you and the Liberals are the unathletic nerds who get bullied and don't deserve to be in your presence.

We get it, you think all Liberals are the devil and Conservatives are as close to Jesus as you can get.
This is like the third thread you've posted this in. Lay off the cut & paste from the Daily Kos please.

Old 11-08-2010, 09:47 AM

362 posts, read 817,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inter441 View Post
this is a world issues affecting Americans and ya'll are so ignorant no wonder we are going down in drains
What "special home" did you escape from???

Old 11-08-2010, 11:21 AM

437 posts, read 811,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troof View Post
What "special home" did you escape from???
ignorant people like you will be working $8 per hour job or waiting tables for good

Old 11-08-2010, 02:24 PM

362 posts, read 817,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inter441 View Post
ignorant people like you will be working $8 per hour job or waiting tables for good
See that's kinda my point. WTF are you even getting on about???

But... if you want to go there -- Based on the lack of general intelligence displayed in your posts, I'd be far more inclined to suggest it is you that will be LUCKY to find an $8 per hour job...

Quite frankly, your postings come across as incoherent babble.

If there were ever a case to be made that internet usage should require a license (like driving), you would make a great poster child for proponents of such a cause.

Put simply... You are a waste of bandwidth.

(I'm confident you will not even be able to comprehend the above dialogue, so it was most likely written in vain)

Old 11-08-2010, 04:10 PM

55 posts, read 126,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Well, when the third reich was around, I was nothin more than a gleam in my daddy's eye, so I couldn't possible comment on that.
I can however make a statement on your next sentence.
That point about laws being handed down that are not in the "greater good".
That is exactly why the proposition was defeated.
If passed, it would be a detrement to the greater good of the people.
Last week, one tv station did a spot where a test was given to see the effects of smoking weed, and then driving a car.
The driver , while under the influience of MJ drove over parking cones as if they weren't there,and could not control the vehicle.
That is one of the biggest problems with MJ, and one of the main reasons it was defeared.
People do not want to be forced off the road by some jerk high on weed.
Bob.
No offence friend, but the proposition didn't make it legal to drive under the influence. You could argue that more people will. However, you could say the same thing about alcohol too.

People are going to use marijuana, there is no law that is going to stop that. All I ask is they do so in a responsible way that doesn't put others at risk. The same thing I ask from people who use alcohol.

Old 11-08-2010, 08:11 PM

437 posts, read 811,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troof View Post
See that's kinda my point. WTF are you even getting on about???

But... if you want to go there -- Based on the lack of general intelligence displayed in your posts, I'd be far more inclined to suggest it is you that will be LUCKY to find an $8 per hour job...

Quite frankly, your postings come across as incoherent babble.

If there were ever a case to be made that internet usage should require a license (like driving), you would make a great poster child for proponents of such a cause.

Put simply... You are a waste of bandwidth.

(I'm confident you will not even be able to comprehend the above dialogue, so it was most likely written in vain)
If i am waste of bandwidth !? what are you than ? you are waste of our earth . God made a mistakes by bringing you to this world ! ps : do you even have a college degree fyi i have a college degree and going for my MBA soon .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles