U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 12:27 PM

362 posts, read 680,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Cienega View Post
@Don9 - ha ha ha ha no, those two are not pleasant to the eyes.

@Troof - I dont feel comfortable going to their facebook and uploading pictures of them just to prove a point. Like I said, Im really looking forward to the challenge! I guess what I really wanted to hear is personal experiences from the past from you guys....has anyone faced a similar situation?
I was just messing with you, and actually, I was in a similar situation... here's my advice -- don't hook up with them... BUT... do hook up with all of their friends.

As far as advice on how to get $1000... there are endless possibilities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2011, 04:12 PM

1,078 posts, read 2,772,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odannyboi View Post
3 words: bootleg Chuck Norris movies
Ummm
that's 4

Old 01-14-2011, 07:19 PM

53 posts, read 57,642 times
I just came back from an interview with a Nursery that is close to where I live! I hope I can work for a few weeks if I leave.

As far as the girls, I only know one of them. The one I know is bisexual and call her other friend "her wife". They're 21 years old. Me and the girl I know had a little something when I was still living in Los Angeles but it was never serious and we remained great friends!

Old 01-14-2011, 08:27 PM

5,113 posts, read 4,761,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Cienega View Post
I just came back from an interview with a Nursery that is close to where I live! I hope I can work for a few weeks if I leave.

As far as the girls, I only know one of them. The one I know is bisexual and call her other friend "her wife". They're 21 years old. Me and the girl I know had a little something when I was still living in Los Angeles but it was never serious and we remained great friends!
Danger, Will Robinson!
I would stay away from this situation. Two lesbian lovers and you tapped one of them ...
Dealing with one jealous woman is hard enough and two would be double trouble. ...

Old 01-14-2011, 08:42 PM

25 posts, read 80,121 times
You mention "attractive females" like that's a really big deal. It's not. Your mind should not even go there. That's probably why you have issues. Your priorities aren't straingt. You're 22 not 2. People are molly gottled so much now, it makes me sick. A thousand years ago a man 22 ran nations. My daughter is a year older then you, she graduated from USC in 2009 with honors. She speaks 5 languages fluently, she's in the Peace Corps. Her ticket is written. She didn't have problems with her license at your age, she had graduated from college. She wasn't thinking about boys, she said she doesn't even want to think about that until she's in her 30's extremely stable, etc. How did you lose your license? DUI, careless? Reckless? What? Get focused on what's important. Screwing a few girls should not be your focus now. Get your life in order. Get your priorities straight. Stay where you are, get a job, and build a savings. Good luck!

Old 01-14-2011, 11:58 PM

53 posts, read 57,642 times
Thank you PrettyGoodin, I really needed to hear that. I really wasn't thinking of moving back to Los Angeles for another year or so but this offer just presented itself. Being a brand new year the adventurous side of me got carried away! I always did have my priorities mixed in a bag and would choose which one sounded more appealing at that moment. I got laid off about a month ago...Ive been here for about a year and have really changed my lifestyle and straightened my priorities.

About the title, I only wrote that so my thread would sound different! Everyones tired of 'Help I want to move to Los Angeles' titles..

I have been looking for employment out here but I live in a rural area and to find a decent paying job would mean that I would have to drive, find a ride or get a taxi to and from work.. Since my Driving School is 30 mins away, it also hurts my work schedule. In Los Angeles, the school would be about a mile away and I would be able to find 2 jobs even. Already submitted my resume to 18 different employers in the Valley, heard back from 4 of them but they don't want to hire me until Im residing there.

If one of my guy friends would have given me this offer I would have said NO automatically (Bad Influences) but I know this girl real well and it seems like a challenge! but I would definitely keep what you said in mind.

Old 01-15-2011, 01:10 PM

396 posts, read 769,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenMaster2008 View Post
Ummm
that's 4
No, Chuck Norris is a one word name. Like "Madonna"

Old 01-15-2011, 01:15 PM

1,078 posts, read 2,772,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odannyboi View Post
No, Chuck Norris is a one word name. Like "Madonna"

Old 01-15-2011, 01:20 PM

724 posts, read 1,423,280 times
So, you mentioned 4 people would hire you if you were local. Could you pay the rent and bills with those jobs?

Old 01-15-2011, 01:33 PM

23,605 posts, read 30,327,697 times
Default Should I live with two attractive females?

If I was young, my question would be three words: Why wouldn't you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or