U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2011, 11:58 AM

3,755 posts, read 5,651,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotchildintheCity View Post
I think this is a brilliant way in dealing with the problem and most cost effective over the long run. This will send a strong message that there will be zero tolerance. This will result in a very safe environment without the trouble, which most Dodger fans will appreciate.
I totally agree! Its time too for right thinking Dodger fans to take back the stadium from thugs and losers as well. If you go to a game and you see some people acting up, point them out to security and have then thrown out of the ballpark!

Old 04-16-2011, 12:11 PM

385 posts, read 586,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGuy View Post
I totally agree! Its time too for right thinking Dodger fans to take back the stadium from thugs and losers as well. If you go to a game and you see some people acting up, point them out to security and have then thrown out of the ballpark!
you mean the same dodger fan who abandoned them and left to the thugs and fiends whos been supporting them all this time?

Old 04-16-2011, 01:20 PM

6,662 posts, read 23,917,923 times
20 years ago my boss took our crew and families to Dodger games. Last one I attended my boss got in a fight because someone assaulted our secretary.

Old 04-16-2011, 06:39 PM

2,243 posts, read 3,243,221 times
Quote:
I totally agree! Its time too for right thinking Dodger fans to take back the stadium from thugs and losers as well.
I applaud your spirit; however, the way things are changing demographically, I would not recommend such action unless you're a martial arts expert and/or you've got a CCW and CQB training.

Old 04-17-2011, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visit a Library View Post
I applaud your spirit; however, the way things are changing demographically, I would not recommend such action unless you're a martial arts expert and/or you've got a CCW and CQB training.
Demographics definition :
Characteristics that define a particular group of people based on age, sex, race, family size, level of income and education, occupation, and location of residence.

The area around dodger stadium, is well off. South Central is quite a bit away.

Which one are you talking about? Age, race, sex?

Old 04-17-2011, 10:36 AM

Quote:
You could be right.lol

Old 04-17-2011, 10:55 AM

23,574 posts, read 28,407,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhiryuu View Post
Demographics definition :
Characteristics that define a particular group of people based on age, sex, race, family size, level of income and education, occupation, and location of residence.

The area around dodger stadium, is well off. South Central is quite a bit away.

It probably doesn't matter the flavor. Likes will tend to stick together and back one another up regardless.

Old 04-18-2011, 01:05 AM

2,243 posts, read 3,243,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhiryuu View Post
Which one has changed the most in recent years?

Old 04-18-2011, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Well I"d have to say race.

Old 04-18-2011, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
It probably doesn't matter the flavor. Likes will tend to stick together and back one another up regardless.
So you mean, poor, young, blacks would stick together? Or rich chinese youth?

Quote:
I didnt know this was a quiz.

Quote:
Well I"d have to say race.
Bingo ding ding ding! I just wanted to see if s/he would standup for his/her racist comment.

I dont see the demos changed, hispanics which I'm sure your trying to point out have always been a majority however Mexicans were considered white, now they have the "white non hispanic box" which shows whites were never really the majority. Also think of all the hispanics who never sign up during the census. Maybe you should have ALWAYS been behind your city's team, and these hoolagins wouldnt have to support them in the first place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2013 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles