U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 10:27 PM

13 posts, read 42,968 times

Advertisements

I'm really disappointed with some of the people who post messages here. There is so much negativity and I don't believe these people even live here. I complain once and a while but come on,.. stop being negative about LA. The only reason why these people complain about LA is bec. they can't afford to live in safe neighborhoods but for some of us who do, life is great. So do yourself a favor and leave if you don't like it here otherwise go back to school instead of being lazy at home drinking beer and watching TV. Do something productive with your lives so you can stop complaining about how expensive living in LA is. Have you ever thought that maybe LA isn't expensive to live, the fact is you just don't earn enough money!!! Also, according to the California Legislative Analyst's Office, if California were an independent nation, it would have had the eighth largest economy in the world. We have the opportunity to make more money here. So stop complaining and eat some Mexican food. It's f--n' great!!

Old 08-13-2007, 10:44 PM

332 posts, read 1,971,270 times
amen, thank god for massive burritos, tito's tacos, and hot latinas. it's the illegals that get on our nerves.

Old 08-13-2007, 11:19 PM

5,619 posts, read 13,299,372 times
i think its more like the 5th strongest economy. i think we should become our own country that would be great. WA, OR, and HI can come too, maybe even AK.

Old 08-14-2007, 01:11 AM

634 posts, read 2,555,277 times
Walter Moore for Mayor.

Old 08-14-2007, 01:36 AM

627 posts, read 2,730,091 times
crack is whack.

Old 08-14-2007, 01:37 AM

1,297 posts, read 4,932,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James T View Post
Walter Moore for Mayor.

He would have to increase his water consumption to run for office. I think the going usage rate to qualify is about 2.5 times the average household in his neighborhood. Leaking sprinkler pipes are acceptable.

Old 10-22-2009, 11:01 PM

1 posts, read 4,597 times
I love mexicans they are hard working, their food is great, and they are very friendly. Ignorant people talk about illegals as being a load to the government but they are too stupid to relaize that if you are an illegal you pay taxes every time you go to the store. Ignorants do not realize that illegal alliens do not get any benefits simply because they do not have an ssi. Blacks instead are always on welfare, cal works, medicare, medi-cal medi-caid, ssi etc. They have a perfectly working social security number, they speak good english and yet still they are a society load and a governmet load for their rest of their lives. To make matters worts they reproduce like bunnies and they are a bunch of criminals. They all have duis and licences that have been suspended. Illegal alliens do the jobs and get the jobs that one wants to get. They do contribute with this economy therefore there should be an amnesty for those that are really worth it.

Old 10-23-2009, 12:45 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,414,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEINBERGEORGE View Post
I love mexicans they are hard working, their food is great, and they are very friendly. Ignorant people talk about illegals as being a load to the government but they are too stupid to relaize that if you are an illegal you pay taxes every time you go to the store. Ignorants do not realize that illegal alliens do not get any benefits simply because they do not have an ssi. Blacks instead are always on welfare, cal works, medicare, medi-cal medi-caid, ssi etc. They have a perfectly working social security number, they speak good english and yet still they are a society load and a governmet load for their rest of their lives. To make matters worts they reproduce like bunnies and they are a bunch of criminals. They all have duis and licences that have been suspended. Illegal alliens do the jobs and get the jobs that one wants to get. They do contribute with this economy therefore there should be an amnesty for those that are really worth it.
Im sure this post was written as a joke but lets clarfiy a few things anyway. Illegals often do get benefits b/c they steal SSI numbers. Not to mention the women who come here illegally, have a baby and then that kid is unfortunately entitled to all of the benefits of an American kid. Illegal women have kids here b/c to them its like lotto. I know a mailmain in Santa Ana who delivers 12 welfare checks a month to one house full of system suckers! Do u know how many free lunches our public schools give out to these kids which comes out of the pockets of working Americans.
Blacks reproduce like bunnies? Have u ever been in an Illegals house and seen 6 kids stacked in a one bedroom? Ridiculous. Not to mention they crash into folks on the road-uninsured of course- and then run back over the border. And Please dont talk about criminals when 7 out of every 10 California prisoners is of hispanic descent. Yeah blacks can definately do better, but they have more of a right to this country social service network b/c they built this place if you didnt know, for Free!
As far as Amnesty, you can forget it. Any politician who votes for such a thing will close the door on his own political career. If you ever wanted to see blacks turn on Obama, that would do it. Most Americans want an electrified wall at the border. We dont mind if illegals build it, just as long as they are on the other side when its up. Good Day

Old 10-23-2009, 12:55 AM

205 posts, read 523,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEINBERGEORGE View Post

LMBO at least learn how to spell if you are going to insult a race of people. Turn on your spellcheck, cause you definitely need some assistance.
Next.. do your homework. Black people are not the highest ranking people on the welfare rolls..and I'm sure you know that.
You are very ignorant which is inexcusable because basic education is free in this country. As for blacks.. the next time you ride an elevator you can thank one, or mow your lawn more easily.. do you know what Soluble Imide (LaRc-SI) is? Well a black man does because he invented it and received an award for his technical expertise.
Black Inventors: African American Inventors at NASA - Robert G Bryant

Also remember who built the railroads, worked the fields and just so happened to build the house the Obama's now reside in.

Old 10-23-2009, 02:53 AM

9,716 posts, read 12,938,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvetta View Post
LMBO at least learn how to spell if you are going to insult a race of people. Turn on your spellcheck, cause you definitely need some assistance.
Next.. do your homework. Black people are not the highest ranking people on the welfare rolls..and I'm sure you know that.
You are very ignorant which is inexcusable because basic education is free in this country. As for blacks.. the next time you ride an elevator you can thank one, or mow your lawn more easily.. do you know what Soluble Imide (LaRc-SI) is? Well a black man does because he invented it and received an award for his technical expertise.
Black Inventors: African American Inventors at NASA - Robert G Bryant

Also remember who built the railroads, worked the fields and just so happened to build the house the Obama's now reside in.
Ha! I wish I knew the answer to who collects the most welfare -- but I'm going to guess it is whites. Am I right?

I hate threads like this that try to create friction where none exists. Los Angeles has every race. There is good and bad about every race. One of the nicest things about LA is that it has significant populations of all races and ethnicities and there are things we can learn from all of them.

And if you want to talk about illegals, go to the Politics section. Illegals come in all races too. Your neighbor from London is just as likely to be illegal as your gardener from Mexico.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles