Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 08:43 PM

10,078 posts, read 15,858,119 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by guydude View Post
Most buildings have been converted to lofts now, with the exception of Broadway.
For now, at least...

Four Historic Broadway Theaters Being Brought Back to Life - On Broadway - Curbed LA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2013, 05:48 PM

4 posts, read 3,436 times
i hope to move to los angeles / downtowm la late 2013, i want to buy a, home, i dont want to rent/lease. i want to set up a small business, ive been visiting california since 1986, i was born in the uk and lived there all my life, i am a single jat sikh male never married, i love los angeles i spent 3 months in LA in 2007/2008, im into my fitness and im out going i enjoy my food (mexican) i love the weather. any advice email me pls on ksc911@hotmail.co.uk

Old 03-25-2013, 04:23 AM

171 posts, read 530,646 times
Since this is an old thread maybe you should start one just for your question. I don't think downtown Los Angeles has houses to buy. I guess I could be wrong but I've never seen any.

Also, I had wondered if the OP had ever finallly moved to L.A. and if it was downtown. I checked and the OP apparently moved to Mt. Vernon in August of last year.

Hopefully people can give you the information you're looking for to help you make your decision of where to move to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kip singh View Post
i hope to move to los angeles / downtowm la late 2013, i want to buy a, home, i dont want to rent/lease. i want to set up a small business, ive been visiting california since 1986, i was born in the uk and lived there all my life, i am a single jat sikh male never married, i love los angeles i spent 3 months in LA in 2007/2008, im into my fitness and im out going i enjoy my food (mexican) i love the weather. any advice email me pls on ksc911@hotmail.co.uk

Old 05-22-2015, 07:09 AM

1 posts, read 627 times
I am thinking about moving there from North Hollywood to downtown just because I am a city guy, North Hollywood is diverse and have parking. There are two new gay bars here and I am only 5 miles from WEHO. Its a lot less than the city and the traffic is not as bad. I am gay and like the diversity of the men here and the sex as I am white and have always preferred darker skin and culture..I think I would really like the diversity downtown more than here. Never thought about the car.just the men. Downtown is interesting and centrally located via the train. Korean town is also good as is the Van Nuys area of NOHO. NOHO is good too. Van Nuys has a rather history of gangs but it has never affected me. Good Luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles