U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-08-2006, 11:28 AM

231 posts, read 336,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Grass Fever View Post
Didn't Spanish conquistadors "steal" the native's land too...."mexican indians"???
Yes they did- all American indigenous groups were outright robbed of their lands. That was my point.

Old 12-08-2006, 11:35 AM

137 posts, read 171,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gringo istmeņo View Post
Yes they did- all American indigenous groups were outright robbed of their lands. That was my point.

You don't know that.

How do you know it belonged to indians ?

Who was here before them ?

Do you know ?

And here is the main question:
You like to use indians as history to lean on.
How did indians respond ?
If we go by that history should americans be in the process of trying to murder off these invaders like the indians tried to do to the settlers ?

Old 12-08-2006, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfluneedit View Post
Once they feel entitled to it and it's cut off they will riot. Thats what they do in that culture.
Please don`t talk about "that culture" because you don`t know anything about Mexican culture. Besides, yesterday you were blabbing about how "they are too afraid to protest in their own country", and now they are a rioting culture. If you can`t write the truth, can you at least be consistent?

Old 12-08-2006, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aween View Post
By the way, Just the other day a fellow was walking his English Bulldog puppy and some Mexican guys jumped out of their old beat up pick up truck and just took his dog.
And what place does this experience have on an immigration forum? You have no idea if that person was illegal or an American citizen. Now you`re just lumping all latinos into one easy to label category.

Old 12-08-2006, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Please don`t talk about "that culture" because you don`t know anything about Mexican culture. Besides, yesterday you were blabbing about how "they are too afraid to protest in their own country", and now they are a rioting culture. If you can`t write the truth, can you at least be consistent?

They riot in this country.

What news do you mexicans watch ?

Old 12-08-2006, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Then why does the communist LaRaza group claim that the southwestern part of the USA really should belong to mexico ?

By their own logic mexico shouldn't even belong to hispanics.

In fact by their own logic mexican hispanics are the worst of the worst, because first the stole mexico now they are invading the USA neither of which they belong in.

THERE IS SOME DIFFICULTY ANSWERING THAT ONE IF YOU ARE ONE OF THESE LaRaza TRAINED INVADERS !

LOL

Old 12-08-2006, 11:55 AM

Quote:
You don't know that.

How do you know it belonged to indians ?

Who was here before them ?

Do you know ?

And here is the main question:
You like to use indians as history to lean on.
How did indians respond ?
If we go by that history should americans be in the process of trying to murder off these invaders like the indians tried to do to the settlers ?
Are you serious? How do I know? Because I studied history in school, that is how. It`s nothing phenominal, but I have a BA in history. Have you heard of Archeology?

Look, if you REALLY don`t want illegals in your homeland, then maybe you should take up arms- if you feel that strongly about it. not all Indians fought back either, some came right out and surrendered. Some inadvertantly helped in their own demise. Some fought, but did it really matter? They were slaughtered anyway. And it was self-defense. It was defense of their homelands. If you had any huevos, you`d fight for your homeland too, but all you can seem to do is blab away falsified data and blatantly prejudiced stereotypes behind a computer screen. If you had any real passion about the issue, you`d act- but with those "25 million illegals" against you, I think you are afraid to get your huevos scrambled.

Old 12-08-2006, 12:00 PM

15,758 posts, read 19,218,792 times
Quote:
Incorrect again.

Get some facts then post.
Here you go...

The commission notes that ``illegal aliens'' are now only eligible for assistance on a limited basis. As a ``message'' to others, the commission would keep it that way, with states and localities allowed to impose the same restrictions (presumably harmonized, unlike Proposition 187's). That limited basis includes emergencies and ``similar compelling reasons to protect public health and safety (e.g., immunizations and school lunch and other child nutrition programs) or to conform to constitutional requirements.''*36

http://www.ssbb.com/article1.html (broken link)

A good synopsis on prop 187 and its problems and impacts.

Old 12-08-2006, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Are you serious? How do I know? Because I studied history in school, that is how. It`s nothing phenominal, but I have a BA in history. Have you heard of Archeology?

Look, if you REALLY don`t want illegals in your homeland, then maybe you should take up arms- if you feel that strongly about it. not all Indians fought back either, some came right out and surrendered. Some inadvertantly helped in their own demise. Some fought, but did it really matter? They were slaughtered anyway. And it was self-defense. It was defense of their homelands. If you had any huevos, you`d fight for your homeland too, but all you can seem to do is blab away falsified data and blatantly prejudiced stereotypes behind a computer screen. If you had any real passion about the issue, you`d act- but with those "25 million illegals" against you, I think you are afraid to get your huevos scrambled.
You have BS not a BA.

What does does archeology say about who was here before the indians and how the first people got to america ?

Answer:
They dont know.
No one does .
So what you are studing is a lot of 'we don't know'.
They only know the history that everyone else knows too.
So a BA in archeology does nothing to make anyone an authority in american history.

So if you do have a BA , (and I doubt that)........it's a BA in..... 'I don't know, I have no clue what happened'

Quote:
And it was self-defense. It was defense of their homelands.
Yep by that logic the US military should be shotting the illegals in the streets as they protest in a country they have no business being in.

Old 12-08-2006, 12:01 PM

Quote:
They riot in this country.

What news do you mexicans watch ?
Just calling you out on another inconsistency- yesterday they were afraid to protest in Mexico, today they come from a culture that riots. So which is it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles