U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 05:22 PM

4,297 posts, read 7,289,441 times

Advertisements

I know a couple of places, but that doesn't necessarily mean you'll see a celeb when you happen to go:

- The Grove outdoor shopping center next door to the Farmer's Market - I went today (not expecting to see anyone) & they happened to be filming a segment of Extra, that celeb news show & Mario Lopez & his cohost were 10 ft or less in front of me w/ the camera guys. A few people had their cell phone cameras & cameras out.

Now, I've been to the Grove several times at random times & never saw any celebs before, but I think that's a place TMZ shows celebs walking about. Here's their website: http://thegrovela.com/

- The Malibu Country Mart - another shopping area. Here's their website: http://www.malibucountrymart.com/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2012, 07:43 PM

1,039 posts, read 1,263,856 times
I find the Hollywood and Beverly Hills scenes to be places that celebrities show up. But lately I've been to a couple parties filled with celebs because my boy works for Radar online and my other homie works in pr and they have an understanding that ends up getting us at all these celeb-filled events. I come to believe you'll see celebs if you can find hip upscale parties. Go to the W, or look on twitter and etc., for what's popping. Have fun!

Old 11-20-2012, 01:12 AM

5,208 posts, read 12,340,762 times
I work in Century City and I've seen:

Paula Abdul
Halle Berry
Vivica Fox
Jodi Foster
Sofia Vergaro
Marsha Cross
Zack Efrin
Martin Landau
Linda Evangelista
Tyra Banks
Little Romeo
Diane Caroll
Randy Jackson (AI)
P Diddy
Harvey Levinson
Queen Latifah
Nick Lashea
John Varvatos
Real Housewives of BH
Mary Hart (ET)
and many more

Old 11-20-2012, 09:36 AM

1,238 posts, read 1,281,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwright1 View Post

Paula Abdul
Halle Berry
Vivica Fox
Jodi Foster
Sofia Vergaro
Marsha Cross
Zack Efrin
Martin Landau
Linda Evangelista
Tyra Banks
Little Romeo
Diane Caroll
Randy Jackson (AI)
P Diddy
Harvey Levinson
Queen Latifah
Nick Lashea
John Varvatos
Real Housewives of BH
Mary Hart (ET)
and many more
I used to work in Century City, in one of the high rises and I would see celebrities at the Westfield mall all the time on my lunch break.

Old 11-20-2012, 09:53 AM

3,162 posts, read 8,153,427 times
Century City always has a ton of actors/artists because of CAA across the street.

Old 11-20-2012, 02:40 PM

1,039 posts, read 1,263,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwright1 View Post

Paula Abdul
Halle Berry
Vivica Fox
Jodi Foster
Sofia Vergaro
Marsha Cross
Zack Efrin
Martin Landau
Linda Evangelista
Tyra Banks
Little Romeo
Diane Caroll
Randy Jackson (AI)
P Diddy
Harvey Levinson
Queen Latifah
Nick Lashea
John Varvatos
Real Housewives of BH
Mary Hart (ET)
and many more
Yeah, I see them a lot around this area, I work near there and see a lot of stars but I work in a building where a physical therapist for stars operates. West LA in general is a good area. The parties and stuff usually happen in West Hollywood, Hollywood and Beverly Hills.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or