U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: What NBA team do you go for in Los Angeles?
LAC(Los Angeles Clippers) 2 40.00%
LAL(Los Angeles Lakers) 3 60.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 01:18 AM

1,658 posts, read 5,147,205 times

Advertisements

What is your favorite basketball team in LA?LAC or LAL?
My vote LAC,I live in Chula Vista.(Outside of San Diego)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2007, 01:36 AM

3,286 posts, read 9,092,894 times
I like the Clippers. They're more of the underdog, who is usually who I root for. Also, I hate the Lakers after they traded Shaq and kept Kobe. I can't stand Kobe. He thinks he's the s*** and can do whatever he wants. Yeah, he's good, but he's got an attitude and can't control his anger.

GO CLIPPERS!!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!

Old 10-22-2007, 10:15 AM

26,362 posts, read 55,412,104 times
The Minneapolis Lakers or the Buffalo Braves/San Diego Clippers?

I like them both even though the Lakers have won 14 more NBA championships than the Clippers.

Old 10-22-2007, 11:45 AM

7 posts, read 21,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemh431 View Post
I like the Clippers. They're more of the underdog, who is usually who I root for. Also, I hate the Lakers after they traded Shaq and kept Kobe. I can't stand Kobe. He thinks he's the s*** and can do whatever he wants. Yeah, he's good, but he's got an attitude and can't control his anger.

GO CLIPPERS!!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!
That's what all Kobe haters say. He's arrogant because he can, btw Shaq is an idiot and he's always been an idiot. He didn't win crap for the Lakers, it was a team effort, just like Kobe will not win it for the Lakers. Shaq went the the Heat and they won, yes but it wasn't Shaq who did the winning it was Wade and his team not Shaq and his team.

GO LAKERS!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!

Old 10-22-2007, 12:08 PM

26,362 posts, read 55,412,104 times
If only...

If only Shaq wasn't traded....

If only Wilt played the last minutes of game 7 of the 1969 championship against boston.

"In the Lakers Pantheon of Forgettable Moments, that ranks right there with “He traded Shaq.” In Game 7 of the 1969 NBA Finals, with the Lakers at home and on the verge of purging their Celtics curse with one of the greatest starting lineups of all-time -- Jerry West plus Elgin Baylor plus Wilt Chamberlain -- an untimely streak of stubbornness by van Breda Kolff low-bridged the Lakers at the worst possible time."

Los Angeles Times: Day in L.A. : Christine Daniels on what's happening in So Cal sports (broken link)

Old 10-22-2007, 03:56 PM

458 posts, read 1,899,987 times
I somewhat like the Lakers but I am a Mavericks fan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles