Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2013, 11:57 PM

1,881 posts, read 3,352,595 times

Advertisements

I live in Lincoln Heights, and over the past 3 or so years there have been two cases of girls gone missing, taken from lincoln heights, and their bodies found off the 5. Cops said there is no connection, but ....

Walking up Griffin the other day i noticed there are missing persons posters up for a young girl named Arianna Rodriguez. Can't find a damn thing about this on the news, and there was pitifully little on the news about the previous two. I NEVER see missing posters, except for one old one for a girl whose body was later found. You see all sorts of other posters up, but almost never a missing girl. It gives you pause.

Anybody on the eastside know about this? The spacing between the crimes- about a year- is starting to look like a pattern to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2013, 04:18 PM

223 posts, read 523,760 times
I don't think the news reports actual news anymore. I remember seeing missing posters while living in Downtown. Never heard anything about it, and I was looking for news online too. The one I remember was a USC student. Probably don't want these things out in the public?

Old 05-24-2013, 04:25 PM

1,162 posts, read 3,236,399 times
I don't know why it isn't being reported. Odd, because local news just loves to scare us into watching them. I read the Times every day and none of the stories cited ring a bell with me. I will say this: sometimes I see candles and flowers squeezed into a makeshift memorial. There is one at Exit 27 (Avenue 43) NB. Just saw it as I exited the freeway. I know people have been known to fly off the freeway into the Arroyo but again, I recall nothing in the news...?

Old 05-30-2013, 08:16 PM

1 posts, read 4,147 times
Yes it sure does there so many young girls missing or found rape around Lincoln high school...it is very scary to know that there is sickos out there who are willing to do such things..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles