U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2014, 12:07 PM

25,380 posts, read 24,151,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnus butta View Post
i'll translate for my fellow bretheren who lack game:

"hi, i'm 33, not so attractive to men anymore, but still want a wealthy guy to take care of me, entertain me, etc. i spent my 20s being ****ed and chucked, i've seen more pricks than a secondhand dart board and passed up plenty of decent people along the way. since no men will pay attention to me in the real world, i thought i'd go online and see if i can bait a sucker into falling for my garbage".

real talk.
^ Translation: "I have NEVER been able to get the girl. Ever. Most likely, that's due to my personality. But instead I'll turn it around and blame the girl. Just like I love to blame the place. And the weather...and the moon being in the seventh house...and anything else that absolves me of personal responsibility."

She doesn't want to date you anyway, Cliff. If a normal girl doesn't even want to date you, how on earth do you figure a superficial one would?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2014, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnus butta View Post
seriously hunnie, i'm not trying to be cute with you.

single mothers, old women, etc. are of zero value to me.

move along and find someone else to play with.
Can't stand that you've been dunked after only 9 posts this time? And it's spelled "honey." Well, unless you're seven.

"Move along"...I could say the same for you, but you never get tired of this sad stuff. Ever. It's amazing. Get a job.

Old 09-21-2014, 02:55 PM

7,146 posts, read 12,734,865 times
She says she doesn't mind spending time over at my place where we can eat popcorn and watch a film together.
Hope she won't mind sitting on the settee, as the rest of the couch and the ottoman are....um.....already occupied.

Old 09-21-2014, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
She says she doesn't mind spending time over at my place where we can eat popcorn and watch a film together.
Hope she won't mind sitting on the settee, as the rest of the couch and the ottoman are....um.....already occupied.
So THIS is why they say big things happen in L.A.

Old 09-21-2014, 03:26 PM

1,827 posts, read 3,296,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisathebrunette View Post
I am an attractive 33 yr old female that works from home. I've been in LA for a couple years. I find it very hard to find meet new people to go out with. Im going to be completely honest I want to find good looking and cool people to go out with. I have gone out alone plenty of times, but getting hitting by guys ( although I am actively looking for a boyfriend) and being tipsy is not a great combination while alone. In my late 20's before moving to LA I'd come for a couple days ALONE and go to mansion parties In Hollywood Hills and hangout with well known people,models and wanna be Hollywood starlets. I was a bit wilder in those days. Now those days are a blur. I never kept in touch with those people, but the intrigue of the so called good life is part of the reason I moved to LA. I definitely want the L.A. life that so many dream about. I know there are many fake and superficial people, but honestly I just want to find some attractive friends to go out with. i would have loved to have gone to the Sunset Music Festival today or Made in America Festival a couple weeks ago. I'm also ready to start planning for Coachella next year. There are endless events, parties and clubs I want to go to. I'd like to meet "real" friends, but for now just want to find some cool people to go out with 2 or 3 times a week. This city is truly magical and I want to explore all of it, but not alone!
Hey, are you discriminating against "ugly" people? You might be some elephant man's dream, some wallflower's passport to a new life.

Embrace the ugly, the gritty, the uncool.

Old 09-21-2014, 06:06 PM

242 posts, read 368,442 times
hello to the op, .. too bad you're such a shallow and pretentious person.... we could have been friends.
fortunately for me, i like my friends to have compassion for all living beings, have a positive attitude and a great zest for life, sense of humor, integrity, are honest and love having conversations and having fun. i also do not care if my friends are overweight, ugly (there really is no such thing as an ugly friend), poor, not fashionable, skinny, and a different ethnicity than mine. all are welcome to be my friend, except of course, shallow and phony people....but even so, i will not turn my back on you if you need a friend. <3

Old 09-21-2014, 07:10 PM

221 posts, read 277,939 times
I just find it amusing that aside from the superficiality, she is basically asking some attractive people to join her for the "fun" of baby-sitting her while she's drunk so she doesn't go home with the wrong kind of guy. At least, that's how I'm reading slightly between the lines. She'll hope for "real" friends later (which means what???) but for now, as long as you're pretty and don't mind baby-sitting while she gets drunk, you're her gal.

Boy, sounds like SO MUCH FUN. I LOVE watching someone I barely know get wasted and then making sure they get home safe, because at 33 they haven't learned how to go out on their own, have two drinks, and get home safely. That's exactly what I want to spend my leisure time doing!

Old 09-21-2014, 07:15 PM

1,716 posts, read 1,491,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisathebrunette View Post
I know there are many fake and superficial people, but honestly I just want to find some attractive friends to go out with.
So much wrong with your post, but this....OMG.Wow wow wow, so sad.

Old 09-21-2014, 07:46 PM

I'm putting my quarter down that it's an "I hate LA" troll trying to prove how unbelievably shallow people are here.

Post count + obviously, overtly trigger-pushing commentary = T to the L.

Old 09-21-2014, 08:20 PM

7,146 posts, read 12,734,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I'm putting my quarter down that it's an "I hate LA" troll trying to prove how unbelievably shallow people are here.

Post count + obviously, overtly trigger-pushing commentary = T to the L.
No, this one's for real. She's here now.
We're watching something a bit on the racy side right now.
She's a captive audience right now as I got a bit excited and am now blocking the door.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles