Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 10:21 AM

11,715 posts, read 40,438,984 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slauson Rosecranz View Post
Recent immigrants aren't attacking Blacks. Mexican gangs are.
Who do you think makes up the gangs?

Quote:
East L.A. will always be Mexican because they stay put.
That, and no one else wants to move there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2007, 11:24 AM

1,211 posts, read 1,494,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapeCalifornia View Post
Who do you think makes up the gangs?

That, and no one else wants to move there.
What's this person saying ( Recent immigrants aren't attacking Blacks. Mexican gangs are ) That one is a bit hard to understand Of cores the people attacking the blacks are Mexicans. The Mexican gang members and illegals or their anchors, Their is only two colors of gangs in Los Angeles..

Last edited by junkman18; 12-31-2007 at 11:47 AM..

Old 12-31-2007, 12:28 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,868,413 times
Quote:
Yeah, they were both out there stealing.

But anyway, the racial thing seems to float around the city.
It is gang related. Usually Mexican gangs serving as racial agitators and p*ss ants for the Mexican Mafia (who calls the shots from prison).

Currently, the racial 'hot spot' is in Florence-Firestone.

Lots of problems with the F-13 gang harrassing and attacking people.
Last year, it was in Harbor Gateway (which, along with Wilmington, has a LONG history of gang-related hate crimes and violence).

The year before that, it was Highland Park.

I remember Hawaiian Gardens was in the news alot, a few years ago.

I've got a hunch that next year, it'll be the eastern San Fernando Valley. Mark my words. It's getting really bad around there (with the gangs and such).

You want to move to the city? Just avoid the areas mentioned above and you'll be fine.

Also, know that these guys are the textbook example of COWARDS, and tend to go after Blacks who aren't in gangs,
so-called "non-affiliates". The nonsense in Florence is a perfect example.
The vast majority of people being attacked are pedestrians walking down the street, or coming home from work.

But you RARELY hear about these guys attacking the East Coast Crips, the 'main' Black gang in that area. Hmmmm, I wonder why...
Are the cops doing anythings to stop the Mexican Mafia and gangs?

Last edited by wclac; 12-31-2007 at 12:29 PM.. Reason: Fixing my grammer

Old 12-31-2007, 01:11 PM

194 posts, read 303,681 times
Surenos gang members, even the Mexican Mafia (La Eme) are, for the most part, just as American as anyone else.

They aren't recent immigrants. They're Mexican-Americans. Cholos, born and raised in Southern California.
Their parents, or grandparents may be immigrants, however.

SOME immigrants do join gangs. Most of MS-13 is made up of immigrants, legal and illegal. But they are (mainly) Salvadoran.

I think the only way to stop this crap is to destroy the Mexican Mafia completely, by putting them, ALL OF THEM,
on the prison "circuit" or "track". A circuit is bouncing people around from state to state, prison to prison, so they can never get established anywhere, and they're always discombobulated and confused.

It's what they do with Mafia guys (John Gotti, for example) and it seems to work.

In a New York prison, John Gotti would still be a force to be reckoned with, but when he was in Illinois and Kansas, he was a nobody
(he even got beat up at the federal pen in Marion, Illinois).

As long as these scumbags are locked up in California, they'll always be a threat.
Get 'em out of here, and you'll cut the legs off from under them.

Plus, the Surenos are almost like puppets. They can't really function without taking orders from their Mexican Mafia overlords.

Get rid of La Eme's grip on the California Prison System and you'll kill two birds with one stone.

Old 12-31-2007, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Surenos gang members, even the Mexican Mafia (La Eme) are, for the most part, just as American as anyone else.

They aren't recent immigrants. They're Mexican-Americans. Cholos, born and raised in Southern California.
Their parents, or grandparents may be immigrants, however.

SOME immigrants do join gangs. Most of MS-13 is made up of immigrants, legal and illegal. But they are (mainly) Salvadoran.

I think the only way to stop this crap is to destroy the Mexican Mafia completely, by putting them, ALL OF THEM,
on the prison "circuit" or "track". A circuit is bouncing people around from state to state, prison to prison, so they can never get established anywhere, and they're always discombobulated and confused.

It's what they do with Mafia guys (John Gotti, for example) and it seems to work.

In a New York prison, John Gotti would still be a force to be reckoned with, but when he was in Illinois and Kansas, he was a nobody
(he even got beat up at the federal pen in Marion, Illinois).

As long as these scumbags are locked up in California, they'll always be a threat.
Get 'em out of here, and you'll cut the legs off from under them.

Plus, the Surenos are almost like puppets. They can't really function without taking orders from their Mexican Mafia overlords.

Get rid of La Eme's grip on the California Prison System and you'll kill two birds with one stone.
Man, how did they take control of the prisons in the first place?

Old 12-31-2007, 01:37 PM

1,213 posts, read 3,607,161 times
I say just execute them all. Seriously, they've basically been committing murder all these years while they've been locked up. They're in maximum security prisons and they're still a danger to the general public. Only one way to completely eliminate the threat their existence creates. They wouldn't hestitate to kill any one of us, so why should we hesitate to kill them?

Of course, that'll never happen.

Old 12-31-2007, 07:21 PM

100 posts, read 236,890 times
^^^^ Not a bad idea.

Old 01-01-2008, 07:03 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,661,015 times
most immigrants are not gang members. tho gangs are made up of some immigrants as well as 1st generation, 2nd and 3rd generationers. some gangs have been in LA since the 40's and they just include family members. some sets have grandpa helping grandson. so this idea of immigrants destroying LA thru gangs is BS. go take your immigrant hate somewhere else. as for the racial tension, its only with gangs. black gangs hate mexican gangs and mexican gangs hate black gangs. they do not dictate what normal law abiding citizens do. some people are afraid of them, but i am not afraid to befriend a black dude just because them florencia fa990ts are watching. most people make friends based on their circumstances. problem is that LA is very segregated, so what looks like racial tension and segregation is really you hanging out with people you work with, go to school with or live by. thats why in some parts you have mixed kids or intercultuaral friends. the race tension is all hype. unless youre in a gang and/or in jail. i for sure am not and dont need to follow these prison rules.

Old 01-01-2008, 10:24 PM
SWV

445 posts, read 1,336,994 times
I'm a young black male that goes to a school with mostly whites and blacks and there are quite a few Hispanics(Mexicans) they sit at a table secluded from everybody else..Even the Puerto Ricans sit with other people..I don't think they are racist I just think they like being on their own...which is find with me..My dad lives in L.A.. but in a nice area he still have to watch my brother and his own back..Whenever I go to LA to visit him he does'nt allow me to drive around by myself or walk to the corner store..because of gangs and racial tension..It's very sad..

Old 01-01-2008, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWV View Post
I'm a young black male that goes to a school with mostly whites and blacks and there are quite a few Hispanics(Mexicans) they sit at a table secluded from everybody else..Even the Puerto Ricans sit with other people..I don't think they are racist I just think they like being on their own...which is find with me..My dad lives in L.A.. but in a nice area he still have to watch my brother and his own back..Whenever I go to LA to visit him he does'nt allow me to drive around by myself or walk to the corner store..because of gangs and racial tension..It's very sad..
What part of LA does your dad live in?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles